GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us experience those strong gut feelings, ESP or otherwise.
I'm wondering if the jurors got those strong feelings at the bridge or house that something ominous happened. The feeling when the hairs on the back of your neck say this was not a suicide.
It looks like the house has had a complete change with paint and landscaping and hopefully the feelings of the lady who lived there spoke to them of her hardships and the night of her death.

I know I am pretty much all on my ownsome in this matter of Gerard taking the stand.. it's only a hunch, I don't have any factual basis for entertaining the thought.. except Gerard's lifelong oblivion as to how he comes across.. he just doesn't know. Ditto Nige and Olivia.. wouldn't surprise me if on their visit to the remand centre, all three are under the crazed illusion that Nige and Olivia were fabulous on the stand, and made their case waterproof.. Gerard would get impetus from this.. he would gain momentum.. All his Barristers advice would be seen as merely that .. advice.. not instruction.

He'd be getting lots of barrackroom backstairs lawyerly advice from his companions in the Remand centre.. what else is there to do all day? Yea.. take the stand , Gerard.. it's your case, etc. There would be the odd naysayer, 'look at me, back on remand , and I took the stand the first time.. never again.' and Gerard would look and probably think , well.. I've got more clout than him.. I know how to persuade.. after all, I was a top notch real estate salesman.. still am..

I can see this going thru his head all day, all night.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member