General Discussion #7

JerseyGirl said:
I was just doing some random searches to see if there was any news on the case, and I came across this link. I don't want to click it and don't suggest that any of you do either unless you know what you're doing, (just in case).

[PDF] Life Line August 2002
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Your browser may not have a PDF reader available. Google recommends visiting our text version of this document.
Karyn Abaroa-Bolton*. Kathy Cameron*. Katrina Tran*. Keith & Cheryl Wunderlich*
... Kuipers • Sharon Dawson • Sharon Lancaster • Shiloh Marketing • ...
https://lifeforce-intl.com/ pdfs/international/newsletters/Aug02.pdf - Similar pages

What's intrigued me is that Karyn Abaroa-Bolton is Raven's mother and Shiloh is his sister. Notice "Shiloh Marketing" in the link. Is this a legitimate marketing company or is this something that was "made up", if you will, as part of some get-rich-quick scheme? Also, notice the name Katrina Tran ... wasn't Shiloh listed as Katrina at Classmates.com or am I remembering incorrectly after all of this time?

I don't know what this means, (if anything), but it jumped out at me so I figured I'd share it with my fellow sleuthers. :)
I looked at Life Force Intl and I think I've seen it before. I think it is a mlm type thing. A co-worker who is always looking for a get rich quick opportunity was into it for a while. I would never buy any of their products based solely on the fact that they don't list the ingredients, just some vague references.

terminatrixator said:
So basically they are walking around with several names right now, and can use them at will? Must be nice!
Yep, and it makes it very time-consuming to locate them online. All the stuff we've found, both on the boards and behind-the-scenes ... can you imagine how much we HAVEN'T found based on those name variations?

terminatrixator said:
This seems like another get rich scam to me, I don't know but I read the site, and there's more about Testimony of their products, and getting rich than about the products themselves. It reminds me of the old pyramid schemes.
I did notice that they move people up in ranks, and it seems that it might be based, at least in part, on how many new members you've signed up. :rolleyes:

sorry, but I'm getting into this case a bit late... can someone tell me "where" I can find the Discussion threads 1 thru 6 - ??

Thanks! :dance:

Hi Niner. Here are the first four threads:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - The Murder of Janet Abaroa

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - Genreral discussion #3

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - General Discussions #4

It was originally just a thread in the crimes forum - at some point it got its own forum and I don't remember what happened at that point with threads and thread names but I'll check around a bit.

Welcome to the forum!!! :)

Old facts revisited (in consideration of some newer facts):

Old fact - Raven kisses Kaiden "goodnight" when he gets back from soccer.

New fact - Raven left for soccer at 8:30.

Assumption - wouldn't a 6 month-old have been in bed by the time Raven left at 8:30.

Question - if Kaiden was in bed when Raven left at 8:30, wouldn't Raven have already kissed him goodnight? If so, would he have kissed him again?

Thanks JerseyGirl :D WOW! That first one is 32 pages long!! LOTS to read I see! Thanks again!

JerseyGirl said:
You're very welcome, Niner, although I do have to say ... Go Pittsburgh! :D

LOL! Well I guess it's going to be East Coast vs West Coast this year!!

(sorry OT!) :doh:

Niner said:
LOL! Well I guess it's going to be East Coast vs West Coast this year!!

(sorry OT!) :doh:
Well, I love our Jersey Girl, but I have to agree with you...GO HAWKS! o/t :D

The timeline to me is definitely a good question to ponder....How exact do they have to really be on the press release?

JerseyGirl said:
Old facts revisited (in consideration of some newer facts):

Old fact - Raven kisses Kaiden "goodnight" when he gets back from soccer.

New fact - Raven left for soccer at 8:30.

Assumption - wouldn't a 6 month-old have been in bed by the time Raven left at 8:30.

Question - if Kaiden was in bed when Raven left at 8:30, wouldn't Raven have already kissed him goodnight? If so, would he have kissed him again?
..excellent point jersey.......! i would definitely agree that a 6 month old baby was well asleep prior to 8:30 p.m.....fed, bathed, AND sound asleep by 7 would be more like it..

..what time did the hometeacher(s) arrive ? and leave ? ( surely they could shed some light on whether kaiden was awake or asleep while they were there.)

..raven was back home by ,was it 10:50 ? ( putting him at the game around 9----leaving by around 10:30............?( judging by the place we had him playing at "way back when"..when we had a 20 minute timeframe for him to get there/get back home..)

..not a whole lot of time for a NON stranger to NOT break into their house and NOT randomly kill an innocent woman........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

LTUlegal said:
Well, I love our Jersey Girl, but I have to agree with you...GO HAWKS! o/t :D

The timeline to me is definitely a good question to ponder....How exact do they have to really be on the press release?
Since if came from LE themselves, and not just a news article written by a local reporter here, I would think it would be pretty darn close. It was almost as if LE wanted people to think about that night and remember where they were at those times to see if anything jogged their memory. This is the first time I have seen an actual description of the car driven by Raven and the soccer game named.

post_new.gif
Today, 03:15 PM
family_friend
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_952916", true);

I Don't Care Raven Is Guilty!!!
THIS SUCKS!!!!!! STILL NO ARREST!!!!!!

I know I am supposed to keep my cool and not say anything but I am sick of this.........

Raven I saw you in Annandale.... I saw the video you and a friend created for Janet.... I looked at you as it played to a room full of tears... and you showed NO EMOTION!! You know you did it.. I am sick to my stomach about this bullcrap. How could you do it?? WHY!! I know why, you are a punk that would rather get rid of a human being instead of being a MAN and face responsibility. I read your blog. You moved around so much you probably felt too tied down... And when Janet told you she was pregnant again you freaked out... YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED DIVORCE !!!!!! You could have divorced her if you didn't want her anymore. But you probably are one of those guys that don't want anybody to have her but you. What are you scared of? huh Scared that someone else might make her happier? Scared that some other guy will raise your son? Was that too unbearable?? You punk *advertiser censored*. You chose to take her and the baby she was carrying out instead of paying child support. LORD there are so many motives something has to come up.....

I bet your mommy takes care of the baby and you go out and party. You are the definition of evil. I hope you are HAUNTED EVERYDAY over what you did. DID YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN AS YOU LOOKED IN TO HER EYES AND WATCH HER PASS AWAY?? I can't wait till Kaiden grows up and asks you what happened to his mom... I wish I could be in the same room when he asks this question just to see your reaction when you find yourself having to lie to him in front of me. I bet you would stutter like crazy... If you’re so innocent then why not be more pro-active about finding who really did it?????? Why are you not going crazy trying to find who did this "random" murder!!?? SHE WAS YOUR WIFE!! THIS WAS NOT RANDOM!!!! THE POLICE KNOW IT WAS NOT RANDOM!!!! You killed a loving, FORGIVING, and faithful angel of god. And if you don't pay for what you did now, trust me your son will make you pay emotionally. He will know... HE WILL KNOW!!!! And nobody will have to tell him. He will figure it out for himself...............

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

GOD IS JUST

Family Friend,

I'm sorry for the pain and anger you are in right now, but want you to know, that you are not alone in your feelings and your knowledge of what transpired.

One person, and only person changed the course of many lives, and that person is still walking free to laugh, to fake sob, to date, to bike, to play soccer, to get money for social security and use for personal use, to raise precious Kaiden, and there are two angels, Janet her precious child, looking over Kaiden right now, and they both want Justice on Earth, and I can't wait until God hands out his Judgment on Raven, it will be swift, it will be just, it will be ETERNAL damnation.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

I have to admit that I used to like Raven. But now I simply say that the bird should fry. I have come up with an idea (I hear that it is how they caught Al Capone). Who here reallly thinks that Raven paid his taxes on the money he embezzled? NOT ME! Taxes are due, even when the money is obtained illegally. Since he pled guilty we have record that the money was indeed imbezzled. Do you think he filed a modified return to pay taxes on that money? NO. Isn't tax evasion another FELONY! Isn't that survivor guy facing 6 years in jail. I would settle for 6 years on tax evasion. By then, we would have him for murder too!

Moxie said:
http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 03:15 PM
family_friend http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_952916", true);

I Don't Care Raven Is Guilty!!!
THIS SUCKS!!!!!! STILL NO ARREST!!!!!!

I know I am supposed to keep my cool and not say anything but I am sick of this.........

Raven I saw you in Annandale.... I saw the video you and a friend created for Janet.... I looked at you as it played to a room full of tears... and you showed NO EMOTION!! You know you did it.. I am sick to my stomach about this bullcrap. How could you do it?? WHY!! I know why, you are a punk that would rather get rid of a human being instead of being a MAN and face responsibility. I read your blog. You moved around so much you probably felt too tied down... And when Janet told you she was pregnant again you freaked out... YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED DIVORCE !!!!!! You could have divorced her if you didn't want her anymore. But you probably are one of those guys that don't want anybody to have her but you. What are you scared of? huh Scared that someone else might make her happier? Scared that some other guy will raise your son? Was that too unbearable?? You punk *advertiser censored*. You chose to take her and the baby she was carrying out instead of paying child support. LORD there are so many motives something has to come up.....

I bet your mommy takes care of the baby and you go out and party. You are the definition of evil. I hope you are HAUNTED EVERYDAY over what you did. DID YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN AS YOU LOOKED IN TO HER EYES AND WATCH HER PASS AWAY?? I can't wait till Kaiden grows up and asks you what happened to his mom... I wish I could be in the same room when he asks this question just to see your reaction when you find yourself having to lie to him in front of me. I bet you would stutter like crazy... If you’re so innocent then why not be more pro-active about finding who really did it?????? Why are you not going crazy trying to find who did this "random" murder!!?? SHE WAS YOUR WIFE!! THIS WAS NOT RANDOM!!!! THE POLICE KNOW IT WAS NOT RANDOM!!!! You killed a loving, FORGIVING, and faithful angel of god. And if you don't pay for what you did now, trust me your son will make you pay emotionally. He will know... HE WILL KNOW!!!! And nobody will have to tell him. He will figure it out for himself...............

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

GOD IS JUST
This just deserves to be copied again. wow.

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
I have to admit that I used to like Raven. But now I simply say that the bird should fry. I have come up with an idea (I hear that it is how they caught Al Capone). Who here reallly thinks that Raven paid his taxes on the money he embezzled? NOT ME! Taxes are due, even when the money is obtained illegally. Since he pled guilty we have record that the money was indeed imbezzled. Do you think he filed a modified return to pay taxes on that money? NO. Isn't tax evasion another FELONY! Isn't that survivor guy facing 6 years in jail. I would settle for 6 years on tax evasion. By then, we would have him for murder too!
This is definitely a thought, R&G...At least they'd know where he was, huh?:behindbar

Great idea, R&G.

Hey, LE!! You reading this? Get the piece of crap in jail on tax evasion!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back