General Discussion and Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE believes TB was killed early? I wonder if LE has video or something to confirm that considering he was burned?

Maybe, or IMO they had one of their suspects in custody early on in the investigation who spilled the beans of what exactly did happen. LE confirmed that TB was dead and that his body was burned. However, it was only later that they confirmed the remains found in Waterloo were in fact TB's.

Maybe, or IMO they had one of their suspects in custody early on in the investigation who spilled the beans of what exactly did happen. LE confirmed that TB was dead and that his body was burned. However, it was only later that they confirmed the remains found in Waterloo were in fact TB's.

If that we're the case why is suspect three still out there? Also why tke so long to arrest mark or bring him in? Sorry just questioning

Who were all the plain clothes people who arrived and searched the farm? Just curious the were hugging and such

I don't know how they identified the unrecognizable remains that quickly (dental records?) but you can bet that they are 100% sure it is TB's remains. They never would have told his family he was dead if they were not sure.

So disturbing how someone could do something like this to another person. Obviously they are not normal. Just my guess Tim was IDed by something he was wearing such as a wedding band, clothing, maybe his wallet in his pants pocket, footwear or a combination of things. According to this article a complete forensic examination had not been done at the time they released this information of it being TB. I don't mean to sound grotesque, but if he was lying on his back and set him on fire, the back of him may not have burnt, being it is against the ground. Therefore his wallet, if he had it on him, which he probably did as it would have contained his license and other personal information. Also the clothing he had on may not have fully burnt underneath him either JMO. I do not think the incinerator was not used for TB. The news about the incinerator came out after TB's body was discovered. The bottom link I provided, is the video at 1:15, where the reporter claims she was told by a man who rents the farmland property, police told him the two green tents are covering two burnt areas of ground. Just my guess, two burnt areas...TB and the seat(s) from his truck.

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - Tim's truck found in MB's driveway.
http://www.cp24.com/news/police-find-truck-belonging-to-missing-man-tim-bosma-1.1278097

Tuesday, May 14, 2014 - TB's remains found
But Bosma was murdered, and taken to a location in the Waterloo area, where his body was burned beyond recognition, chief investigator Matt Kavanagh told a press conference Tuesday afternoon.

The coroner's office and the Centre of Forensic Science is assisting, Kavanagh told a press conference.

"The cause of death comes from the expertise that comes from the coroner's office," Kavanagh said., noting that the exact cause of death will not be known until that examination is complete.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875368-live-police-update-timothy-bosma-investigation/

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - information about the incinerator.
Hamilton Police have found an incinerator on farmland owned by Dellen Millard, the man accused of killing Ancaster resident Tim Bosma.

Police confirmed the discovery of the incinerator to Global News Thursday afternoon.

http://globalnews.ca/news/569264/tim-bosma-police-find-incinerator-on-millard-owned-farm-land/

Video - man who rents property was told by LE tents covering two burnt areas of ground.
http://video.theloop.ca/watch/incinerator-seized-at-millards-farm/2387637822001#.UaECf0BJ4gt

The early reports did in fact say that he had his phone number on the ad. Kijiji responded by saying it wasn't through their site that he was contacted because according to their records, no one responded to his ad nor did he provide any personal contact info. No one responded, meaning, no one clicked on the ad and contacted him via kijiji's option to contact the poster of the ad.

However (and I only know this because I also use kijiji) if a seller puts their number on there, as LE stated TB did, all you have to do is click and it shows the contact number. You never have to use the "contact this seller" or message the seller through the service. All you have to do is write down the phone number.

There were a few screenshots in early MSM articles showing the original ad and the phone number was in fact on there. Here's kijiji's actual statement:

http://kijijiblog.ca/online-safety/

The only screen shots that I saw early on from MSM...was the AutoTrader ad....that's the one if memory serves, had the # on it....I could be mistaken, but it did not look like a kijiji ad. I use kijiji a lot, and the font and colouring, definitely looked like AT....

An interesting Huffington Post article ponders Kijiji's legal liability in the TB case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/james-morton/kijji-and-tim-bosma_b_3332500.html

IMO

Anyone can ponder Kijiji's potential liability all they like, but according to this source:

But Kijiji says, "We confirmed to the police that the ad posted by Mr. Bosma on Kijiji did not feature personal contact information, nor did it receive any replies, which determines the incident did not occur as result of his ad posting on Kijiji."

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/localnews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10545093&nsoc=1&Comment ID=696729

I've personally used Kijiji for buying and selling and can attest that for some ads, it was necessary to click an interactive link to receive a phone number. IMO, that action *could* be traceable.

Also, please be aware that it's necessary to use caution at either end of buying and selling transactions because you never know who's on the other end. Try to avoid placing yourself in a vulnerable position, and, if anything seems off, stop the process. I've backed out of a deal where someone asked to meet me at a gas station after dark for example. Probably preaching to the choir here though...

Kijiji posted on their blog tips for staying safe during transactions: http://kijijiblog.ca/online-safety/

:moo:

My apologies if this information has already been posted. Despite my best efforts, these threads continually gallop out of reach...especially after returning home from a long day at work!

Makes a lot of sense, so would you say Tims body was transferred to the Yukon?

I wouldn't say they moved Tim's body from his truck until they got to where he was disposed of if he was even deceased that night. If he wasn't, I wouldn't think they would have transported him to the Yukon especially if he was bleeding. That would only make a mess in the Yukon, more evidence to get rid of or clean up. Even if he wasn't bleeding, a deceased body can leak fluids. I don't think the perps would take the chance either of being seen transferring a deceased body.

If Tim was still alive, he might have put up a fight to get away so I don't think DM and MS would have chanced that possibility. It's a possibility they never even loaded Tim's truck into the trailer until after they got rid of Tim on the property on which he was found.

According to some of the latest reports LE are not even sure when Tim died. The only reason I can come up with for removing the seats from Tim's truck is because there was blood on them. But whose blood? As far as finding DM's or MS's DNA, that could be found on other areas of the truck; steering wheel, door handles. I wonder if TB hit one of the perps making them bleed causing their blood to land on the seats, this being the reason for removing the seats. Or if there was a struggle with a knife and one of the perps got cut. Reports claim MS showed up in court with a black eye and cut on his face. Could this have been caused by TB? Would a black eye still show 18 days after the fact? Seems unlikely. :moo:

Police have said they believe Bosma was killed either that night or the next day. His burned remains were found on a North Dumfries farm owned by Millard

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mark-smich-formally-charged-in-tim-bosma-murder-1.1293433#ixzz2UL3mJJ1R

Here you go my dear, you were not hallucinating:

"Earlier in the investigation, there were five police officers assigned to review 30 security video tapes that captured images of Bosma's truck on May 6, the night he was abducted. Kavanagh said the officers were able to plot out three possible routes the truck took that night. He has also said he believes Bosma was killed that night."

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/clairmont-no-id-yet-of-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-murder

It's amazing that they came up with 30 security videos that captured the truck on May 6th. I'm guessing that they reviewed all those tapes and determined there was also a blue Yukon in every one of those videos.
If that's the case, then perhaps one of the images was even clear enough to give a license plate number, and that's how they eventually determined that the following vehicle belonged to DM.

So many conflicting reports...ugh. TB died that night, he didn't die that night. LE not releasing where TB's body was found and now they are. They hint they know who the third suspect is but hint they don't know who the third suspect is. SIGH.

The only screen shots that I saw early on from MSM...was the AutoTrader ad....that's the one if memory serves, had the # on it....I could be mistaken, but it did not look like a kijiji ad. I use kijiji a lot, and the font and colouring, definitely looked like AT....

I don't know how far back you can search on twitter, but that's where I first saw them. I didn't notice the one from AT but I did see the kijiji ad, retweeted several times. I don't recall the original source though.

My feeling is that DM left Etobicoke and drove to Oakville to pick up MS and another/others on the way to Ancaster.

There are a few Oakville friends of MS, namely CD and JR, who claim to know something about MS's involvement in the crime. CD fingered "Arthur" who could be MS's partner in crime, AS. CD's behavior has been so odd, if she does truly know what's going on, it may be first hand, IMO.

DM's lawyer says he is "100% not guilty" and JR wrote MS was "an innocent bystander". So does that mean that suspect #3 is the killer?

DM's biggest problem is going to be explaining the existence of the incinerator. It may have been the key ingredient in a planned "perfect crime". I feel that TB's death was premeditated, not a result of a carjacking gone to far, just because the incinerator was there to cover their tracks (and really, TB could have been left on a country road with no cell phone and that would have tied him up for as long as it took SB to start looking for him anyway.)

I think DM moved the trailer to MB's because the heat was already on by Wednesday night, May 8. LE had gotten the call list of the burner phone and was calling around to everyone it had called (including seller #1). DM's friends no doubt reported that they had been called by LE about the burner phone to him. Fearing that he would be connected to the crime, he moved the truck/trailer to MB's.

The motive was both the truck, and I think DM was hoping to build some street cred with the Oakville thugs, which is why he went along with the plan and offered up so much of his resources.

Well as far as the incinerator, I found on LinkedIN and reported a few days back one guy that worked for MillardAir (not the K) says in his bio that he was in charge of purchasing tools, etc. Thus my theory that just because it's in Millard's name and on his property doesn't mean he bought it. I'm sure anyone willing to fork out money for one could put whatever name on it he wanted. Key is what conversation the incinerator seller had with whom and who took delivery and where. IMO

Well as far as the incinerator, I found on LinkedIN and reported a few days back one guy that worked for MillardAir (not the K) says in his bio that he was in charge of purchasing tools, etc. Thus my theory that just because it's in Millard's name and on his property doesn't mean he bought it. I'm sure anyone willing to fork out money for one could put whatever name on it he wanted. Key is what conversation the incinerator seller had with whom and who took delivery and where. IMO

Joe Warmington of the Sun called the Canadian distributor and confirmed that DM purchased the device

"Information obtained by the Sun indicates Millard purchased the propane-heated incinerator for $6,950 from a Manitoba distributor of the U.S.-made product.

Bill Penner of Tri-Star Dairy in Grunthal, Man. said he did not personally meet with Millard and would not reveal details of the actual purchase or how it was delivered to his farm."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

Joe Warmington of the Sun called the Canadian distributor and confirmed that DM purchased the device

"Information obtained by the Sun indicates Millard purchased the propane-heated incinerator for $6,950 from a Manitoba distributor of the U.S.-made product.

Bill Penner of Tri-Star Dairy in Grunthal, Man. said he did not personally meet with Millard and would not reveal details of the actual purchase or how it was delivered to his farm."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

Right, but wouldn't you agree a purchase can be by phone (bogus phone even) or online. I guess only the police and DM really know.

Please post your theory anyway
My theory was 2 men only...driving up to the house....which has since been disproved with this post from earlier on WS:

"2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page"

My theory was that there were only 2 men...they drove up ...rather than walked which to me was highly suspicious being from the country myself...you just don't walk up to someone's house at 9:30 at night....that they...the Bosma's ...I would assume would have found that just as suspicious as I & hubby would....BUT...with this info above...seems there were 3...and the 3rd said he would be back.....

So there goes my thought of...2 only...and my theory of 'drove there rather than walked'

My thinking was if they had pulled up...rather than walked up *the 2 person only theory*...that one of the suspects *I'm assuming DM* went in TB's vehicle to test drive with TB...while the other followed behind with DM's vehicle...& somewhere along the way...they stopped...on a remote country road without much traffic as a ruse to maybe walk around the truck? Take a look at it etc...and...this terrible thing occurred... :(

When LE said in the May 22nd presser that "We believe the danger has subsided as it relates to this case," Kinsella said." I felt maybe I was right in my 2 man theory.....

Now with the info posted above from family/friend...I know I was obviously wrong in my thinking.....

Sorry for the wild goose chase ....I really thought I might be on to something....My 'hinky' meter needs adjusting methinks.....it's usually SO good ... :/

Back to researching some more...maybe I can actually come up with something that may HELP....thanks ALL!

Was driving the eastbound 401 today heading into Milton and noticed there's an overpass with the tag 'SAY10' painted on it. I think it's the second overpass past the Guelph Line exit. It must be fairly recent because tags are painted over fairly quickly around here. I checked Google Streetview but it doesn't appear on there, and Google's image shows it was updated in 2012.

EDIT: SAY10 is reportedly MS's tag.

Was driving the eastbound 401 today heading into Milton and noticed there's an overpass with the tag 'SAY10' painted on it. I think it's the second overpass past the Guelph Line exit. It must be fairly recent because tags are painted over fairly quickly around here. I checked Google Streetview but it doesn't appear on there, and Google's image shows it was updated in 2012.

On our way back from camping last weekend I noticed 4-5 overpasses spray painted on the 403 east from hwy 24 to hwy 52 (Brantford to Hamilton). Racking my brain to remember what they said.They were all painted in black. I was also surprised to see them. Like you said...tags get painted quite quickly around here.

The tags on the 403 both westbound and eastbound between btfd & ham arent gang or profanity...they say things like smile, peace etc

They are motivational for the most part: trust yourself, believe etc... They are spray painted on the overpasses along the hwy 6/Caledonia bypass too.

The old Jacos lot has a Tim Hortons, a Wendy's, a gas station and another restaurant in the lot beside it. It is on Wilson St in Ancaster, a mere minute away from the intersection on hwy 52 and Wilson, which is where you will find the fairgrounds. I do recall that it was mentioned somewhere on WS that DM & MS asked to be dropped off at the Timmies after the test drive in order to meet up with the person who drove them to TB's place. I'll try to find the post.

I think that was a theory not a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members