General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Ten News Questions of 2013

1.Royal Baby. What is the royal baby's name?
2.Boston Marathon. Where was the Boston Marathon bomber found?
3.Syria. Will the U.S. invade Syria?
4.Philippines Typhoon. How can I help victims of the Philippines typhoon?
5.George Zimmerman. Why was George Zimmerman acquitted?
6.Navy Yard Shooting. Who was the Navy Yard shooter?
7.Oscar Pistorius. Did Oscar Pistorius kill his girlfriend?
8.Ariel Castro. Who did Ariel Castro kidnap?
9.Detroit Bankruptcy. How far in debt is Detroit?
10.Benedict XVI. Why did Pope Benedict [Unlink] step down?

http://www.*********.com/contribute...m-unveils-top-10-most-asked-questions-of-2013

OP was allowed to visit Mandela without his gun

President Jacob Zuma has announced that he took the decision to allow Pistorius to visit Mandela: “I came up with the idea. I feel this visit would be a good opportunity for the nation to collectively heal; after all, both Oscar and Madiba have been through adversity.” Zuma said.

A spokesperson for Pistorius’ family thanked Zuma for allowing the meeting, scheduled for Monday, but said the family was disappointed that Pistorius would not be allowed any weapons into the Mandela home.
“We thank the new guy, Zuma, for giving Oscar this chance to meet with Madiba who is a hero like Oscar. Finally the authorities are coming to their senses and allowing Oscar’s life to return to normal,” said the spokesperson. “Hopefully he can start competing professionally as well once we sort out this trial thing. However, we are quite annoyed and disappointed that Oscar will not be allowed to take precautions and protect himself when we go to Joburg. Everybody knows crime is crazy there. Even if it is Mandela’s house.”

http://africasacountry.com/oscar-pi...-to-visit-ailing-mandela-but-without-his-gun/

Is this satire??

Estelle;

Is this satire??

It would be for self recognized people but as long as unlimited barefaced Pistoriuses are concerned it is not lol..These guys have lost themselves imo , seems they are from another planet :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels