General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article doesnt confirm what LE's test results were though. I have never read that LE findings were that it was "an herbal remedy." This was stated by "Oscar's representatives."

Snippets from the article:

It would be important not only to confirm that it is "an herbal remedy," but to confirm that this "herbal remedy" was in injectable form since needles were found in Oscar's bedroom.

Sounds like a pseudonym for steroids.

Would it be possible for the mod to pin a post showing all links?

TIA

"Investigators need Apple to unlock the encrypted data on the phone because the Olympian can't remember his Apple ID code needed to access his messages. It is understood that the FBI must approve the request before Apple can be contacted for information.
Prosecutors said two iPhones and two BlackBerrys were found on the bathroom floor of Pistorius' villa in Pretoria where his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, 29, was shot dead on Valentine's Day last year."

Source:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...vestigators-looking-to-access-mobile-phone-me

"Investigators need Apple to unlock the encrypted data on the phone because the Olympian can't remember his Apple ID code needed to access his messages. It is understood that the FBI must approve the request before Apple can be contacted for information.
Prosecutors said two iPhones and two BlackBerrys were found on the bathroom floor of Pistorius' villa in Pretoria where his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, 29, was shot dead on Valentine's Day last year."

Source:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...vestigators-looking-to-access-mobile-phone-me

4 phones in one room? Selective amnesia?

This video gives most of the history of this case. It was filmed in December 2013 in Labia Theatre in Cape Town

Many thanks for the link. However, I left with a strong feeling that this guy is an OP apologist. What did you think?

Yes I have always felt that Barry Bateman and Karyn Maughan are OP apologists but being journalists, I suspect that they wish to be seen on OP's side so that they can write more articles about him, have access to the DT, PR and family. IMO they have a motive for this. But if and when OP is charged, it will probably be a different story. They have needed their sources for stories so far.

This is the trial I have been waiting for! :loveyou:

Question: Did Oscar take drugs?

I can't wait for the projectory experts to testify too.

The Dateline episode was well made and there are ALOT of witnesses.

I attended the Olympic Games in 2012 so saw OP in his race hence my interest. So I was shocked when I put on the TV on 14 Feb 2013 to learn that OP shot his girlfriend. Since then I have always believed that he was guilty of premeditated murder and nothing has changed my mind since.

As for drugs, I am so suspicious of OP that I think he could have put illegal drugs in other innocent packages hoping to fool people. I often wonder if RS found about about his illegal drug taking that night and threatened to expose him.

There has been no mention of alcohol. It was reported early on that many bottles of alcohol were found in his house but no mention of it since.

It will also be very interesting to see what the trajectory experts have to say if he was on his stumps. I have often wondered whether he was kneeling pretending to be on his stumps.

I am also glad that Samantha Gruyvenstein has now decided to tell the truth about their relationship which apparently will give us a very different slant on it compared to what was in her statement for the Bail Hearing.

Gee whiz. From where I'm sitting, that looks pretty weak. Doesn't fit with my opinion. I'd better do a fast catch up with the reading. Thanks Estelle.

I have never seen any signs of low self-esteem or poor body image in Pistorius, have you?

IMO it is the opposite. I think you might call it over-self-esteem. He wanted to be treated as an able-bodied man by participating in the London Olympics and was. He seems to be able to attract models easily enough so IMO he does not have poor body image.

I think it will be fascinating to hear what the DT Psychologist will say about him as his public image is one where he thinks he can conquer anything. Maybe it is only pseudo self-esteem.

I have never seen any signs of low self-esteem or poor body image in Pistorius, have you?

IMO it is the opposite. I think you might call it over-self-esteem. He wanted to be treated as an able-bodied man by participating in the London Olympics and was. He seems to be able to attract models easily enough so IMO he does not have poor body image.

I think it will be fascinating to hear what the DT Psychologist will say about him as his public image is one where he thinks he can conquer anything. Maybe it is only pseudo self-esteem.

Agree with you E. Rather than focus on the narcissus complex as some suggest (OP is not psychotic IMO), I'd lean more towards the n. syndrome (neurosis) - ie closer to the Greek myth (the boy who loved his own reflection).
I would suggest that his ego does not lack strength; rather lacks maturity (stunted). Has their been any indication of intellectual weight in any field, outside of brand 'blade runner'?

IMO this is very significant new evidence that the MSM has not released before.

We have learnt since that Francois Hougard did not send RS a text message that night and we did not really think it was his jealousy over RS seeing Warren Lahoud the day before but it could have contributed, I guess.

So just before the trial begins, we now learn about this "snog" which was about to air on SA TV the next Saturday on the Reality Show.

Now when was that filmed? 2013 but not sure which month. RS only started dating OP in November 2013 so she was probably not even in a relationship with him then.

I guess OP feared for his public image and did not like the idea of his girlfriend
kisssing another guy on TV. How would he like to be in a relationship with an actress then?

RS' friend has been reported as telling police that RS was deeply concerned about the truth coming out because Pistorius was likely to “blow his top” at the news.

So apparently RS’ kiss with another man is set to play a big part in the murder trial.

This article claims that OP will claim that RS admitted to having a smooch while filming the reality show Tropika Island Of Treasure. RS had begged producers not to include the footage of her kissing the man in the final edit as she was terrified about how Pistorius would react as OP had real anger problems and could become violent. But she was still convinced that they might air it. However, But the footage was not included.

So did RS tell OP about this before or on the night she died and this was why he ignored and neglected her that night and did not open her present or buy her one? It makes sense to me that if OP knew, this could have started their argument.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...in-terror-over-TV-snog-before-being-shot-dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname