General Discussion Thread No. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculating here...I wonder if it was a pattern for Tanner and Gerry to disappear at the same time every evening for the kiddie checks as a cover, when they were really going off for a quickie together? That would explain why Jane might be willing to lie for Gerry?

Flame away.

Interesting. I've witnessed something like that before. Well, a married friend hooking up with a single friend outside the bar type thing.

Sorry I am not aware that I said anyone had an evil look here before???

Was it not you that referred to a picture of Kate as having an eveil look? :waitasec: Apologies if I have got the wrong person :blushing:

Was it not you that referred to a picture of Kate as having an eveil look? :waitasec: Apologies if I have got the wrong person :blushing:
It is I who must apologise, yes you are right I said it in the Gerrys Blog thread & stand over it see quote below,. I think there is an evil glint in her eye here! Like a stuff you all look!

"Thoughtfox, in this pic I think she not only looks sly but smug & that look is an evil one IMO!

It would help me to know where the testifying friends were staying in relation to 5A, the McCann's flat. We know Pamela Fenn lived upstairs. There were other tenants beside Fenn who were disturbed by the crying & yelling of the children but as far as I know, only Fenn made a complaint to The Ocean Club. But where, precisely, were O'Brien's rooms, for instance? Fenn has a balcony but it does not have a view of the open window at McCanns, nor of the sliding doors.

just catching up on the threads - a few big sporting events here in Europe - so glued to TV

Just a point on these last few press reports - The Mail , Evening Standard and London today are all part of the same stable - same company . so ve careful when they have opposite storyys - its probably all planned with one thing in mind - circualtion

I work in media and believe me until this case breaks the tabs will just play with headlines to maximize sales

apart from that another day with nothing happening - How long does it really take to examine DNA samples - not this long

just catching up on the threads - a few big sporting events here in Europe - so glued to TV

Just a point on these last few press reports - The Mail , Evening Standard and London today are all part of the same stable - same company . so ve careful when they have opposite storyys - its probably all planned with one thing in mind - circualtion

I work in media and believe me until this case breaks the tabs will just play with headlines to maximize sales

apart from that another day with nothing happening - How long does it really take to examine DNA samples - not this long

Hiya Gord!!

I can relate about the sports....tonight the Colorado Rockies play game 3 and may sweep in the Division Series against the Philadelphia Phillies....GO ROCKS!! Tomorrow, we (my 10 YO son and I) will walk in the Denver Race for the Cure and then the Broncos play and maybe (hope not) the Rockies again and then the Avalanche play the San Jose Sharks (hockey) and somewhere in all of that NASCAR is racing at Talladega. OMG, it's awesome!!!! Don't expect to see me much tomorrow....

I agree, DNA should be back by now....IF IT WAS SIMPLE. They can run more than one test per sample and DNA testing could take much longer than "normal". It all depends. So, maybe the PJ have it back and are working hard, under difficult circumstances (a little short on manpower) to get all their ducks in a row OR maybe the samples are still in Birmingham (some or all). It is hard to say....but I have the patience of a saint (as I am sure you all know :angel: )

I am getting ready to sign off to watch baseball!!! Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!!!

Hiya Gord!!

I can relate about the sports....tonight the Colorado Rockies play game 3 and may sweep in the Division Series against the Philadelphia Phillies....GO ROCKS!! Tomorrow, we (my 10 YO son and I) will walk in the Denver Race for the Cure and then the Broncos play and maybe (hope not) the Rockies again and then the Avalanche play the San Jose Sharks (hockey) and somewhere in all of that NASCAR is racing at Talladega. OMG, it's awesome!!!! Don't expect to see me much tomorrow....

I agree, DNA should be back by now....IF IT WAS SIMPLE. They can run more than one test per sample and DNA testing could take much longer than "normal". It all depends. So, maybe the PJ have it back and are working hard, under difficult circumstances (a little short on manpower) to get all their ducks in a row OR maybe the samples are still in Birmingham (some or all). It is hard to say....but I have the patience of a saint (as I am sure you all know :angel: )

I am getting ready to sign off to watch baseball!!! Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!!!

yep heading now to get some sleep - 1.30 am here in the UK !! - maybe some news tomorrow

adios

This guy Carmo sounds like he is the best. And dedicated enpough to move from his home in Lisbon to the Algarve until the case is solved.

An odd thing in this article...it says they think she fell off a sofa?

....snip....

A police source said: “The McCanns would never be made official suspects just based on results of the searches carried out. Naturally, the first results sent from Birmingham gave consistency to suspicions.

“There are still various operations to be carried out and we will have to wait for the rest of the results. They are fundamental for us to be able to advance with the investigation.”

But the delay was justified by a spokesman for the laboratory. He explained that the complex nature of the tests required more time than normal. He added: “These are very specific tests and they are still being carried out. We have maintained a strict co-operation with police.”

One theory which Portuguese detectives are reported to be working on is that Madeleine could have died in the holiday apartment as the result of an accidental fall from a sofa.

Unconfirmed sources also said that Gerry McCann had refused to answer any further questions after his interrogators refused to show him the preliminary DNA results.

The McCanns’ legal team visited Portugal last week to hold talks about the possibility of them launching a “public interest” appeal to have secrecy orders lifted so that they can talk about the case.

Yes Pink they are supposed to have found Madeleines hair behind a sofa & i think the dogs alerted there. the theory is that she climbed up to try to get out a window & fell. Don't know how that would account for Cuddlecat being found on a shelf though unless the shelf was beside the window!

Here's hoping Carmo can make sense of all of this! I hope his first job will be repeat intervies of all tapas 9

I have a question, did anyone here not believe the story about gerry getting mugged & losing his wallet on trip back to UK? I thought that was strange & we never did hear how the photographs of Madeleine found their way back to him or did anyone hear that?

For me, the stuffed toy placed on a high shelf is only bothersome if I am considering the kidnapper option. If she fell off the sofa, then Gerry McCann found her there and he or Kate put the Cuddle Cat up. I don't actually sense that a fall from a sofa injured Madeleine seriously or killed her unless she fell into something like a sharp edged table but that's just my experience. The dogs did a great job to locate those hairs behind the sofa, identifying them to the missing child because the British dogs were looking for blood and for cadaver. Of course, these may have been the tracker dogs used back in the spring by the police. Hair really travels across a floor and then collects, so the hairs may not have started at the sofa. I found this latest evidence report on a French website. Where did you locate it?

For me, the stuffed toy placed on a high shelf is only bothersome if I am considering the kidnapper option. If she fell off the sofa, then Gerry McCann found her there and he or Kate put the Cuddle Cat up. I don't actually sense that a fall from a sofa injured Madeleine seriously or killed her unless she fell into something like a sharp edged table but that's just my experience. The dogs did a great job to locate those hairs behind the sofa, identifying them to the missing child because the British dogs were looking for blood and for cadaver. Of course, these may have been the tracker dogs used back in the spring by the police. Hair really travels across a floor and then collects, so the hairs may not have started at the sofa. I found this latest evidence report on a French website. Where did you locate it?

God there have been so many articles I cannot remember I will try to find the link & post tomorrow.

WOW! I just found this on another forum. I have always asked the question why the McCanns needed to use two different twin buggies/strollers while on holidays. Photographs have been posted of both buggies. Now we know that the Mccanns left a stroller behind in Portugal so we know that they took one with them so why the need for a new one?

Anyway I found this link;

http://www.gettyimages.com/Sea.....A%3d%3d#26

Have a look at picture 74091736 taken on the 7th May. Can you see any kids in that buggy? No evidence of a childs legs or feet at all. Note the heavy blanket yet it is warm & sunny.

WOW! I just found this on another forum. I have always asked the question why the McCanns needed to use two different twin buggies/strollers while on holidays. Photographs have been posted of both buggies. Now we know that the Mccanns left a stroller behind in Portugal so we know that they took one with them so why the need for a new one?

Anyway I found this link;

http://www.gettyimages.com/Sea.....A==#26

Have a look at picture 74091736 taken on the 7th May. Can you see any kids in that buggy? No evidence of a childs legs or feet at all. Note the heavy blanket yet it is warm & sunny.

Barnaby: Sorry, but your link doesn't work, nor can I cut and paste it. I tried to make it click but something is missing in it. Could you redo it?

Pinkhammer: Fell off the Couch????????????????? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member