General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what it could be - it is just my opinion it happened. As for the rape kit - LE did request it, it was clearly written on the forms. Dr. Clarke at the ME's office in Chapel Hill took it upon himself to decide not to do it as he saw no indication that a sexual assault occurred.

Then there is the tooth... and an NTO that was several days after the fact... they failed to take measurements of stains on furniture to provide scale as required and those are just the ones we know about. They finally got SBI help and went back to collect the deck boards, a year later...

Okay, I remember now, the ME overlooked the request and it came out the ME didn't think one was needed.

Is it known what kind of surprise, gift, whatever was intended for Michelle? What was the content of the fax her sister was dispatched to retrieve?

Okay, I remember now, the ME overlooked the request and it came out the ME didn't think one was needed.

Is it known what kind of surprise, gift, whatever was intended for Michelle? What was the content of the fax her sister was dispatched to retrieve?

Supposedly the gift was an anniversary gift (a month late) but it has been said it was a print out showing various Coach purses. Jy was going to have friends look to see which one might be best. I don't think that has every really been officially confirmed however.

I really hope Sheriff Harrison makes me eat my words above:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/1279649.html

Sheriff Donnie Harrison said there are no new suspects in the case, but he hopes to make an arrest "in the near future." "We talk about this case nearly every day," Harrison said in an interview last week. "It's something that's still fresh."

I really hope that Sheriff Harrison is correct and they can make an arrest and solve this case.

I really hope that Sheriff Harrison is correct and they can make an arrest and solve this case.

Le should arrest him today - just to remind him of his evilness and to remind him of Michelle and Rylan.

Le should arrest him today - just to remind him of his evilness and to remind him of Michelle and Rylan.

I couldn't agree more. Today would be a great day for justice to be served for Michelle, Rylan and the family.

I couldn't agree more. Today would be a great day for justice to be served for Michelle, Rylan and the family.

Le would have to go to the beach or someone's lakehouse to find him though. He's off on holiday since he lost another job.

It makes me angry to think he's off enjoying himself in this life. :furious:

Me too - but I believe his day will come in some form and it won't be pleasant. Especially if mommy isn't about to hold his little hand.

Hi all,

The memorial was beautiful. Linda and Meredith unveiled the headstone and one of Michelle's co-workers talked about her and also read some quotes from the Bible and led us in prayer. One of our posters sent box of red rose pins and almost all of us got one. You can see tha ladies being interviewd are wearing them. There was about 50 people in attendance. WTVD had video of the headstone last night but I haven't been able to get video to work there today. The News & Observer also has a pretty good picture of the headstone. Let us all remember that sometimes making a decision about a headstone is painful because it is a type of acceptance of death in a way. Linda had to do this in her own way and in her own time. In the end the wait was worth it. (IMO)

ETA Thank you all so much for keeping Michelle, Cassidy and Rylan in your thoughts and hearts. One day they will have justice!!!

Hi all,

The memorial was beautiful. Linda and Meredith unveiled the headstone and one of Michelle's co-workers talked about her and also read some quotes from the Bible and led us in prayer. One of our posters sent box of red rose pins and almost all of us got one. You can see tha ladies being interviewd are wearing them. There was about 50 people in attendance. WTVD had video of the headstone last night but I haven't been able to get video to work there today. The News & Observer also has a pretty good picture of the headstone. Let us all remember that sometimes making a decision about a headstone is painful because it is a type of acceptance of death in a way. Linda had to do this in her own way and in her own time. In the end the wait was worth it. (IMO)

ETA Thank you all so much for keeping Michelle, Cassidy and Rylan in your thoughts and hearts. One day they will have justice!!!

Good to know. I have to admit my admiration for the Fishers and their ability to remain positive and kind through this terrible event. 2 years is a very long time to have to keep from speaking one's mind. Guess it just takes love, and it is obvious Michelle was loved by those who count.

2 years is a very long time and I don't know how Linda and Meredith do it. And all the while they are strong and beautiful and positive. I think one thing that helps is the lady bug sightings. In the oddest times and places. For instance yesterday at the memorial Linda had finished speaking and Michelle's co-worker was speaking and reading from the Bible and a lady bug flew over and sat on Linda's shoulder. Meredith has them around her home, on her porch and flowers constantly. Yesterday was a warm sunny day but most lady bugs would be long gone by now. Michelle wanted us to know she was with us......

Hey TSG. The headstone Linda selected is lovely and perfect. Did I read correctly that she got to see Cassidy and release a balloon w/her? The article I read said something about that.

Hey TSG. The headstone Linda selected is lovely and perfect. Did I read correctly that she got to see Cassidy and release a balloon w/her? The article I read said something about that.

Yes Linda, Meredith and Linda's mother were able to visit with Cassidy last weekend. They talked wih Cassidy about Michelle and Cassidy wrote a message to her mother on a balloon and Cassidy released it to her mother while Linda and Meredith looked on. I did not get to see it but I got to see pics of Cassidy yesterday. She has grown so much since the last pics I saw of her in May. She's just beautiful and she looks very much like Michelle.

Yes Linda, Meredith and Linda's mother were able to visit with Cassidy last weekend. They talked wih Cassidy about Michelle and Cassidy wrote a message to her mother on a balloon and Cassidy released it to her mother while Linda and Meredith looked on. I did not get to see it but I got to see pics of Cassidy yesterday. She has grown so much since the last pics I saw of her in May. She's just beautiful and she looks very much like Michelle.

I'm glad they were able to see Cassidy. They need to see her more than once a year or when they can sneak in to see her. Cassidy needs to see them as well and to remember her Mother who loved her so.

I'll admit I don't know much about this murder, but after reading the autopsy reports & search warrants....wow. I can't imagine what that poor lady went through.

So sad, and such a waste of life.

o/t but i found cute. i just moved into a new place a couple weeks ago. all weekend there were two little lady bugs walking around the ceiling of my new bathroom. actually they're still there. lol

I'll admit I don't know much about this murder, but after reading the autopsy reports & search warrants....wow. I can't imagine what that poor lady went through.

So sad, and such a waste of life.

Pretty horrific and yes very sad. A waste of two lives, Michelle and Rylan, and probably a scar forever on Cassidy. Evil

Topsail Thank you so much for your report. The headstone is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy that Linda, her mother and Meredith got to see Cassidy again.
I don't know how Linda does it but I admire her so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl