General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out 'fun photos' thread for Jayboy laughs
(courtesy of exxy press)

:D

LOLOL...someone has some seriously good Photoshop skills (and a wonderfully twisted sense of humor). :applause:

stupid question of the day because I'm too lazy to go back through the archives: who is this "gojo" person? Friend of the killer? Family member of the killer?

stupid question of the day because I'm too lazy to go back through the archives: who is this "gojo" person? Friend of the killer? Family member of the killer?

"gojo" was "Jake" here before he was banned.
He told us he is a retired HS english teacher from Brevard and a close family friend of the Young's . He started posting 2/07 and 'outed' himself on the CTV boards with his real name. :eek:

http://exxy23.wordpress.com/about/

"This blog tells the story of a very disturbed person. Posting under multiple nicknames on multiple crime forums, this person makes frequent veiled threats against those who disagree with him on the boards. His nicknames will be posted here, and his threats.
This blog also contains the author’s opinions and satirical sketches, and an added bonus: photoshopped parodies by the author’s friends."

thanks! Can't believe he actually thinks JLY is innocent of this murder. denial runs very deep, I suppose.

Hi first time in these threads about Michelle Young
I am so into so many other cases atm I think my head might explode if I read all of this..but I looked at Mauras detailed thread and a couple of others.
Is this similar to SP and Laci case ? except this guy hasnt been charged ?
Did I get this right that there is a place a REAL place that Sabrina The teenage witch was based on and that an actual girl did die there , same place where MY went to school ?
That lots of things are based on this suburb ?

I am so into so many other cases atm I think my head might explode if I read all of this..but I looked at Mauras detailed thread and a couple of others.
Did I get this right that there is a place a REAL place that Sabrina The teenage witch was based on and that an actual girl did die there , same place where MY went to school ?

Yes that is true. Here are some links to Sayville. Not a very nice place.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/gayville.htm

http://www.geocities.com/oldsayville/santeria.htm

http://www.geocities.com/timmlimm/mob.htm

A good contrast is to compare Sayville NY (Long Island) to Andrews NC (very rural western NC mountains)
Sayville NY is made up of affluent, educated and hard working people.
Andrews NC is made up of poor, uneducated and generally lazy people.

The median income for a household in the town of Andrews NC was $20,273, and the median income for a family was $28,320.Theper capita income for the town was $11,350. About 21.8% of the population were below the poverty line'
Andrews, NC, violent crime, on a scale from 1(low crime) to 10, is 3.
In addition, Andrews's property crime levels tend to be higher than North Carolina's average level.

The median income for a household in the town of Sayville NY was $75,236, and the median income for a family was $85,229. The per capita income for the CDP was $28,723. About 4.1% of the population were below the poverty line.
Sayville, NY, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 10, is 2.

Thank you, JTF. (Andrews NC??? I'm sure you had a good reason.)

I hope to almighty heck that Jason Lynn Young and Mamma do not get a bite of their last supper (Thanksgiving dinner) together. Somebody call Anne Miller over to serve that boy his dinner. :chicken::chicken::hen::hen:

Thank you, JTF. (Andrews NC??? I'm sure you had a good reason.)

I hope to almighty heck that Jason Lynn Young and Mamma do not get a bite of their last supper (Thanksgiving dinner) together. Somebody call Anne Miller over to serve that boy his dinner. :chicken::chicken::hen::hen:

I just picked one of the lowest of the lowest towns in NC :fight: to contrast the very well heeled and pleasant Sayville NY. Yes, Michelle was raised in one of the nicest areas of Long Island. Good people. :heart:

Can you imagine that dysfunctional clan at Pat Young's table ?
Don't you feel for Cassidy ? Good news is she will be free soon.

Cassidy will be finally free of the killer, but not free of his crazy mother and crazy family, unless the Fishers are going to go for custody.

A big :Welcome-12-june:to each :newbie:

Glad you're all here! We should have more to chat about next week!

A good contrast is to compare Sayville NY (Long Island) to Andrews NC (very rural western NC mountains)

The median income for a household in the town of Andrews NC was $20,273, and the median income for a family was $28,320.Theper capita income for the town was $11,350. About 21.8% of the population were below the poverty line'
In addition, Andrews's property crime levels tend to be higher than North Carolina's average level.

The median income for a household in the town of Sayville NY was $75,236, and the median income for a family was $85,229. The per capita income for the CDP was $28,723. About 4.1% of the population were below the poverty line.

I guess what you are trying to prove is that low income people have better morals than high income people. I agree with you. I don't think anyone will be calling Andrews NC a new Sodom in the near future. Alot has been made about JY googling gay bars in NY. Looks like Sayville is full of them. Wonder if he was looking for one in particular.

I guess what you are trying to prove is that low income people have better morals than high income people. I agree with you. I don't think anyone will be calling Andrews NC a new Sodom in the near future. Alot has been made about JY googling gay bars in NY. Looks like Sayville is full of them. Wonder if he was looking for one in particular.

Interesting. Which gay bar do you think Jason was looking for in particular and why was he looking for a specific one?

I think he may have thought someone he knew would be there. MOO

Wouldn't it be easier just to call the person instead of googling a bar and hoping that the person happened to be there when he showed up? Do you think the bar that Jason was googling was known for a particular (how do I say this?) perversity and that was the thing Jason was into?

I just picked one of the lowest of the lowest towns in NC :fight: to contrast the very well heeled and pleasant Sayville NY. Yes, Michelle was raised in one of the nicest areas of Long Island. Good people. :heart:

Can you imagine that dysfunctional clan at Pat Young's table ?
Don't you feel for Cassidy ? Good news is she will be free soon.

I couldn't find anything newer maybe you can but it looks like you could have picked Raleigh as a better example. I am looking now to see if they have gay bars. I checked Andrews they don't have bars. Dry county.

http://raleigh.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Raleigh&s1=NC&c2=andrews&s2=NC

Wonder why JY was looking in NY for gay bars he could have just gone up town.

http://www.mygayweb.com/bars/city/?CityID=539

Wouldn't it be easier just to call the person instead of googling a bar and hoping that the person happened to be there when he showed up? Do you think the bar that Jason was googling was known for a particular (how do I say this?) perversity and that was the thing Jason was into?

Why would he pick NY gay bars. I just found several in Raleigh. I think he was checking up on someone that was vacationing there. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime