General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what you are trying to prove is that low income people have better morals than high income people. I agree with you. I don't think anyone will be calling Andrews NC a new Sodom in the near future. Alot has been made about JY googling gay bars in NY. Looks like Sayville is full of them. Wonder if he was looking for one in particular.

I would agree that people's morals are not defined by low income versus high income. People are people. That being said are you saying there are no gay bars in Anderson, N.C ? And more importantly do you think being gay is immoral? Who might be the one in particular you are speaking about? You sound a bit homophobic. Are you?

Wow! You're really good at finding this stuff! Do you have experience with the gay lifestyle? I'm really curious. I don't know anything about it.

Just type in gay bars Raleigh NC. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Why would he pick NY gay bars. I just found several in Raleigh. I think he was checking up on someone that was vacationing there. MOO

Maybe he checked on gay bars in Raleigh too? Stay tuned. This could get good......in a bad way.

Just type in gay bars Raleigh NC. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

I don't really understand why the location of gay bars in Raliegh is an issue in this case. The search warrant indicated that Jason was searching for gay bars in New York. Of course, he may not have needed to search the Raleigh bars. He may have already known where they were. I thought perhaps you were searching for your own personal reasons.

I would agree that people's morals are not defined by low income versus high income. People are people. That being said are you saying there are no gay bars in Anderson, N.C ? And more importantly do you think being gay is immoral? Who might be the one in particular you are speaking about? You sound a bit homophobic. Are you?

I don't even know where Anderson NC is. I was just defending a little town tucked into the Smokey Mountains. It was called the lowest of the lowest towns in NC. I was just showing it wasn't. Never ever meet a person I knew for sure was gay. So I can't say I am homophobic there probably are some very nice gay people. It just isn't the way of life the bible teaches and I live by the good book. I said there wasn't any bars gay or other wise in Andrews NC.

I don't really understand why the location of gay bars in Raliegh is an issue in this case. The search warrant indicated that Jason was searching for gay bars in New York. Of course, he may not have needed to search the Raleigh bars. He may have already known where they were. I thought perhaps you were searching for your own personal reasons.

I think not.

I guess what you are trying to prove is that low income people have better morals than high income people. I agree with you. I don't think anyone will be calling Andrews NC a new Sodom in the near future. Alot has been made about JY googling gay bars in NY. Looks like Sayville is full of them. Wonder if he was looking for one in particular.

You know, I heard that Andrews used to be a lovely little town, nice families. Now there seems to be an influx of out of state people moving in to escape from other states, for various reasons. Guess the out of state riff raff affects the local morality. Seems to be quite different in Brevard, another lovely little mountain town. It's the local boy there who went wrong.

No bars? Must be a BORING place. Are you at all familiar with this town?

Why are you asking personal questions? Just the fax brought this town up not I. I googled it. Its a tiny town nestled in the Smokey Mountains. I googles some web sites about Sayville Ny I guess I touched a nerve and this guy cut loose on this little town. I didn't know any one here was from Sayville I guess this guy is.

http://www.andrewsnc.com/

You know, I heard that Andrews used to be a lovely little town, nice families. Now there seems to be an influx of out of state people moving in to escape from other states, for various reasons. Guess the out of state riff raff affects the local morality. Seems to be quite different in Brevard, another lovely little mountain town. It's the local boy there who went wrong.

You could be right I have no idea. Still seems their crime rate is low. I googles the homes there for sale not so cheap.

http://www.greatcarolinaproperty.com/

So did you search Raleigh bars to show where Jason may have been going? I guess that would explain why Michelle might have been seeing a counselor.

LE would know why. I guess it could be one of a hundred things. Maybe if there is ever an arrest then everyone will know.

So did you search Raleigh bars to show where Jason may have been going? I guess that would explain why Michelle might have been seeing a counselor.

There could be a very simple explanation for this search. For example if Rhett F was at Jy's and had a planned trip to NY - they could have searched under such circumstances. It is possible the search for gay bars has nothing to do with JY at all. Rhett was open about his lifestyle.

There could be a very simple explanation for this search. For example if Rhett F was at Jy's and had a planned trip to NY - they could have searched under such circumstances. It is possible the search for gay bars has nothing to do with JY at all. Rhett was open about his lifestyle.

That makes sense. I just wonder if it wasn't more than one search at more than one time. It seems odd that they would include that information in the probable cause section of the search warrant. It seems that they had more than enough without including that unless there was something suspicious about the web search.

Please stop spamming this board shack.
This is a crime forum, not a playground. :hand:

That makes sense. I just wonder if it wasn't more than one search at more than one time. It seems odd that they would include that information in the probable cause section of the search warrant. It seems that they had more than enough without including that unless there was something suspicious about the web search.

I agree but perhaps it depends on when the search was made - if made at the same time as the head trauma thing, there could be an implication there I suppose. Just thinking. As to what is in this last warrant - way too much information than what was needed to get the warrant. I think LE has a bit of a guilty conscience because there has been no arrest and is providing as much information as possible in a legal manner for the wrongful death suit filed by LF.

I agree but perhaps it depends on when the search was made - if made at the same time as the head trauma thing, there could be an implication there I suppose. Just thinking. As to what is in this last warrant - way too much information than what was needed to get the warrant. I think LE has a bit of a guilty conscience because there has been no arrest and is providing as much information as possible in a legal manner for the wrongful death suit filed by LF.

In order to be beneficial for the lawsuit, I would think the lawyers for Linda Fisher would need those details as to when the searches took place and exactly where he was searching. There is too much grey area for the information to point in a particular direction. The information regarding his affair with Mrs. Money is much more specific and helpful but I think they need more in order to use the internet search information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK