General questions here

Were all of the Alexander family Mormons? Which ones were and which ones were not?

Travis is survived by brothers and sisters, Gary Alexander,
Greg Alexander, Tanisha Alexander, Samantha Alexander,
Hillary Wilcox, and Steven Alexander.

In watching HLN's coverage of the case I have heard Jodi dragged Travis from the end of the hall back down to the bathroom where she washed him.

My question is how could she physically do this with her size compared to his?

I haven't read everything here yet so hope I'm not repeating a question! :blushing:

I have a question about the civil trial that Travis' family has filed against the murderer (I won't say her name). Thank you :)

Travis is survived by brothers and sisters, Gary Alexander,
Greg Alexander, Tanisha Alexander, Samantha Alexander,
Hillary Wilcox, and Steven Alexander.

Also Allie Iglesias

http://www.kpho.com/story/22198551/alexander-family-to-file-wrongful-death-suit-against-jodi-arias

"Travis Alexander's surviving brothers and sisters Samantha Alexander, Gary Alexander, Dennis 'Greg' Alexander, Tanisha Sorenson, Hillary Wilcox, Steven Alexander and Allie Iglesias are in agreement with the jury's verdict of guilty against Jodi Arias.

Since I usually just 'lurk' and read, not certain if this is the correct way to do this but, my question is, ~ a 'Made for TV' movie is to come out next month about this case. (Saw it on ET or one of those news mag shows). Since the civil suit has just been filed against Travis' murderer, will it be in time to collect any royalties against this murderer and give them to the Alexander family ?

Did anyone ever post anything about reading Jodi's lips when she was mouthing off to her attorney's etc all the time?

In watching HLN's coverage of the case I have heard Jodi dragged Travis from the end of the hall back down to the bathroom where she washed him.

My question is how could she physically do this with her size compared to his?

I haven't read everything here yet so hope I'm not repeating a question! :blushing:

I was just telling a gf of mine tonight how I packed up & moved tons of heavy boxes from the house to the back shed when I found out my ex was cheating on me. It's amazing what one can do when one is totally PO'd!! When he came by to get his stuff, he accused me of having help with all of those heavy boxes & I told him I was just that mad. :banghead: long story short, I can see her being able to move him by herself. One of her exes (?) testified that she was a lot stronger than she looked.

I was just telling a gf of mine tonight how I packed up & moved tons of heavy boxes from the house to the back shed when I found out my ex was cheating on me. It's amazing what one can do when one is totally PO'd!! When he came by to get his stuff, he accused me of having help with all of those heavy boxes & I told him I was just that mad. :banghead: long story short, I can see her being able to move him by herself. One of her exes (?) testified that she was a lot stronger than she looked.

Also, she rolled him into a sheet, so that made moving him much easier.

I was just reading the police report and her grandfather said the gun was loaded with hollow point bullets. That seems really strange based on the wound. Has anyone ever discussed that?

Not sure about discussions (I work a Lot!!) but with my limited knowledge of guns, I think Travis was hit in just the right place at just the right angle with a small enough caliber gun that the hollow point bullet didn't do more damage. Hollow points usually do cause quite a bit of damage.

PS -welcome to WS or out of lurkdom!!

Yikes, it's almost 4am & I gotta be up at 7am & work until 9pm tomorrow. But I beat that printer, lol.... Night, all. :eek:fftobed:

I have not had a chance to go back and look at previous posts, so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed. What happened to Matt McCartney, and I'm not just talking about court. He seems to literally disappeared. From what I understand he is the one she is referring to in her post interview as to who saw the bruises, but they could not find him. I had read over on the JAII site that he had posted that he was in the public eye. that doesn't make sense. Surely someone would have outed him by now. I just wonder what part he played in all this.

Not sure about discussions (I work a Lot!!) but with my limited knowledge of guns, I think Travis was hit in just the right place at just the right angle with a small enough caliber gun that the hollow point bullet didn't do more damage. Hollow points usually do cause quite a bit of damage.

PS -welcome to WS or out of lurkdom!!

Yikes, it's almost 4am & I gotta be up at 7am & work until 9pm tomorrow. But I beat that printer, lol.... Night, all. :eek:fftobed:

Thank you, I LOVE this site, howbeit having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use it:) Getting there though:)

OK, so when MH and two other people came over to the house no one answered the door so they let themselves in using a garage door opener one of them had or that a friend had given them (who had the opener I wonder?). Once inside they found the roommates upstairs in their rooms (one had been blasting music). Roommate ZB had a key for TA's room.

Oops, sorry, it was DS who was saying that about his room being next to Travis's, not DT. So DT was not a roommate? http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/11/friend-i-never-heard-travis-and-jodi-fight

The garage door was coded. I believe it was Mimi that called another friend that had the code to punch in. Once they had the code they only had to enter that code into the keypad to enter. How they could mistake the death smell for dog poop however, is beyond me, but worse, how Zack and his gf could possibly be sitting in that house with that odor drives me nuts;/

Did Jodi fire Jennifer? On the Court Docket it only lists Nurmi? Where jennifer is located it says N/A?

Hopefully somebody in the know will see this question before things start hoppin' tomorrow.
I can only find a little bit of information about Dr. Carp and her involvement with the defense. What I know is that she was an expert for the defense earlier in the case, JA told her about many, many more incidents of abuse by Travis than subsequent "experts" were told, and that she left the case for some reason I'm unclear about. I saw it put out there that this is the person who was on the defense "team" who was excused due to medical issues. I seem to remember that the "medical issue" was a pregnancy and I don't think it was Dr. Carp. Anyone? tia:fence:

Hi does anyone have an estimate as to how many days the penalty phase will last? I'd imagine statements from Patty, Darryl and Joi will take a couple of hours at most. Same with the closing statements.

Does this mean we could have only one more day of trial before the final deliberations?

I have not had a chance to go back and look at previous posts, so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed. What happened to Matt McCartney, and I'm not just talking about court. He seems to literally disappeared. From what I understand he is the one she is referring to in her post interview as to who saw the bruises, but they could not find him. I had read over on the JAII site that he had posted that he was in the public eye. that doesn't make sense. Surely someone would have outed him by now. I just wonder what part he played in all this.

I have always wondered if that post by MM on JAII was really written by one of Jodi's sisters or friends pretending to be MM.. I thought it was written like a girl would write...

Hi does anyone have an estimate as to how many days the penalty phase will last? I'd imagine statements from Patty, Darryl and Joi will take a couple of hours at most. Same with the closing statements.

Does this mean we could have only one more day of trial before the final deliberations?

Hopefully not 18 days! Lol...

When did Jodi make the plans with Ryan that she would drive out to Utah to see him? I'm thinking about the nasty text from Travis at the end of May, and then the mad rush to get on the road. Was she already planning to go to Utah, and were the southern California stops already planned as well, or did she throw SoCal into the mix because she wanted to detour to Mesa?

(I think) The texts from Travis were 5/26 and (I think) she made plans to see Ryan on 5/29... (if these dates aren't correct it was something close to this)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back