General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Ronald Cummings, HaLeigh's father has inconsistent stories. From the very beginning he has LIED.

1. First, HaLeigh was in bed with Misty. Next, Haleigh was in her own bed, four feet away from Misty. Later, he claims the bed was made, so that means he was lying in the beginning. While he and Misty repeated their musical beds stories in a very short time period; I believe it was Feb 12, 13, and 14, 2009, on different national shows and in news articles, HaLeigh's sleeping arrangements were constantly shifting~all according to Ron and Misty.
2. He said he installed a lock that was too high for a child to reach. NO he didn't. We saw pictures of the back door. (There is a description for a person who lies without caring that his lies will be easily found out. The type of person who does this continual type of lying doesn't care that he is caught in a lie, shows no remorse, and seeks only his own gratification, usually at the expense of those around him).

3. He told the pastor he worked his "regular" eight hour shift. He told others (His attorney, T. Shoemaker comes to mind) that he worked...well, 10 -12 hours on Feb. 9-10, 2010. Sorry can't have it both ways, so Ron has made himself into a sorry LIAR.

Just a few examples. I have always found it frustratingly fascinating that many people focus on Misty just because LE and news outlets point to her. If we look at REALITY, trust what we see and hear, then it is Ronald Cummings who stands out as number one, front and center, as "The Inconsistent One."

No statistic, no other case has anything to do with this one. I believe that Justice will be served in the case of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings. It's in the process right now.

MY OPINIONS, based on observing and listening to Ron Cummings, himself.

Misty stayed with her sleeping story until Ron changed it. Then Misty followed suit. I wonder how many of Misty's inconsistencies happened after Ron or TN told a story in the press that did not match what Misty said.

I know Misty never mentioned GGma Sykes until TN told the media that GGma Sykes was at the MH that night. Misty mentioned her a few times right after that but months later when asked who was at the MH that night, Misty went back to her original statments that only the AC man and Tommy were there.

Not only that, why is Teresa not listed as a step daughter, I see there is a step son, who I assume is Don Squires. And where is any mention of Katrina?

Its so weird.

I'm not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole...

I must have not have made myself clear on the Oxy issue. This isn't a recreational drug. I bolded the part of your post I maintain to not fit RC and his abuse of this drug. He cannot put it down, nor did he put it down at any time surrounding the time Haleigh went missing. He was allegedly walking around with them in his pocket (loose) around the time GR did the interview with him, yet he claimed he did not use drugs. Chelsea stated on the NG show, there were loose pills all over that house all the time and Misty has claimed that RC was injecting it IIRC from the jailhouse tapes with her father.

When you abuse this drug and try to stop on your own, you get very sick. If you took this drug for pain in the proper dosages as it was designed for, you most likely would not have a problem unless it was for an extended amount of time or taken in improper dosages. This drug is highly physically and psychologically addictive. But for a person in pain, a nondrug-abusing patient does not have euphoria after being administered opioids, possibly because their level of pain may reduce some of the opioid's euphoric effects making a patient less likely to become an abuser, (the category you probably were in while having to take this drug).

RC didn't just stop using once he got to jail because he's Mr. Tough Guy. At that point, he had no choice. I am fairly positive he was put on something like Suboxone to treat his withdrawal from the drug once in jail. Many people cannot withdraw from it on their own. It's not something you use a few times and stop, then do it again and stop. The human body does not react like that to opiates from the Heroin family and the normal person does not have loose pills laying around the house, in their pocket like M and M's nor do they inject it. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree GrannyL. RC IMO is an addict and always will be.

You know Baznme I love you! We can "talk" and express our opinions and understand each others point of view with no hurt feelings or bad blood. Thats the way it should be. I enjoy reading everything you write! Keep it coming!

Will I see you this weekend?

Date of last interview April 13, 2010...

A relative of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was interviewed by several Florida investigators late Tuesday night after a day of renewed searching for the missing girl, who was last seen more than a year ago.

Joseph Overstreet, 20, arrived at FBI headquarters in Nashville, Tenn., for questioning at about 11 p.m., his lawyer, Shawn Sirgo, said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

bolded by me....One would think...if a father..was at work...when his child went missing..wouldn't that father show sadness..and regret..that HE HAD been at work..and unable to protect her...Does R EVER make any statements that he WISHES..HE had NOT been at work????? I know my question has posted here before...but it keeps coming back to me how R does not...express sadness..over ....being AT work...and working the Xtra hours..

Plus..IF the LE has stated there is no evidence of FORCED entry..why would R EVEN say that???..Didn't M and R get their stories straight about the lock on the 911 call???all in my own opinion

ITA justus4all!

not only not expressing sadness, but one would think that IF you are at work and your baby sitter isn't answering 20-90 phones call you made to them, i wouldn't stay an extra 3 or whatever he claims, hours and work, i would have been at that house within 20 minutes,(i am not buying that the employer wouldn't allow you to leave,, b/c in my eyes, NOTHING is going to keep me from checking on the well being of my child- i would tell the boss "fire me" but i think my children are in danger and i would be out of there) to check on the well being of my children. But then after all those phone calls he stops at a store?

This is why i don't think Ron was at work the whole time he claims he was there. I am not saying i don't think he worked, i think he went in late and worked his regular hours and no overtime or make up time. I think something happened to HaLeigh either before he went to work or when he returned home from work at 12am-1am. (hours before the 911 call)

JMO

I'm not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole...

K... follow me here. if AS got remarried. TN could be his step daughter. It is possible that AS and the step father both adopted Ron legally for reasons like health insurance, food stamps, housing assistance... (I'm not saying this is fact) But I think in order to get insurance on a child living in your home there is a time limit where the child must a some point be adopted? I would guess they just didn't change his last name... maybe so the other kids wouldn't question him? I know several g-parents that have had to do this because of parents being ib jail etc (not saying TN was)

this could explain it...IMO

ITA justus4all!

not only not expressing sadness, but one would think that IF you are at work and your baby sitter isn't answering 20-90 phones call you made to them, i wouldn't stay an extra 3 or whatever he claims, hours and work, i would have been at that house within 20 minutes,(i am not buying that the employer wouldn't allow you to leave,, b/c in my eyes, NOTHING is going to keep me from checking on the well being of my child- i would tell the boss "fire me" but i think my children are in danger and i would be out of there) to check on the well being of my children. But then after all those phone calls he stops at a store?

This is why i don't think Ron was at work the whole time he claims he was there. I am not saying i don't think he worked, i think he went in late and worked his regular hours and no overtime or make up time. I think something happened to HaLeigh either before he went to work or when he returned home from work at 12am-1am. (hours before the 911 call)

JMO

~BBM
or call the police to go do a welfare check! unless ya got something to hide...
OR call your mama or G-ma (unless you know they are busy doing something else) or prehaps with you at the time... MOO

BBM

Ronald Cummings, HaLeigh's father has inconsistent stories. From the very beginning he has LIED.

1. First, HaLeigh was in bed with Misty. Next, Haleigh was in her own bed, four feet away from Misty. Later, he claims the bed was made, so that means he was lying in the beginning. While he and Misty repeated their musical beds stories in a very short time period; I believe it was Feb 12, 13, and 14, 2009, on different national shows and in news articles, HaLeigh's sleeping arrangements were constantly shifting~all according to Ron and Misty.

2. He said he installed a lock that was too high for a child to reach. NO he didn't. We saw pictures of the back door. (There is a description for a person who lies without caring that his lies will be easily found out. The type of person who does this continual type of lying doesn't care that he is caught in a lie, shows no remorse, and seeks only his own gratification, usually at the expense of those around him).

3. He told the pastor he worked his "regular" eight hour shift. He told others (His attorney, T. Shoemaker comes to mind) that he worked...well, 10 -12 hours on Feb. 9-10, 2010. Sorry can't have it both ways, so Ron has made himself into a sorry LIAR.

Just a few examples. I have always found it frustratingly fascinating that many people focus on Misty just because LE and news outlets point to her. If we look at REALITY, trust what we see and hear, then it is Ronald Cummings who stands out as number one, front and center, as "The Inconsistent One."

No statistic, no other case has anything to do with this one. I believe that Justice will be served in the case of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings. It's in the process right now.

MY OPINIONS, based on observing and listening to Ron Cummings, himself.

I noticed very early on that Misty's inconsistencies occurred when she changed details to fit Ron & Teresa's versions. The sleeping arrangements never have made sense. just a bunch of lies. I can't figure out why they were so determined to not put Haleigh in her own room. If they were gonna lie, why not say that she was in her own bed, in her own room? That would've been the better lie & made more sense. Why did Ronald go on & on about Haleigh being scared of the dark, but then say they kept the house in complete darkness? If that's true, well then he's just mean. & why was he so insistent that Haleigh couldn't have, & wouldn't have wandered off? That is something he should've expected & even hoped for. Why did Ronald shoot down Jr.'s account of a man in black, taking his sister? If he was going with the abductor theory, why not jump on a witness account, that backed up that theory? Ther are so many inconsistencies from Ronald. Why say that he didn't know there were cinder blocks on the property, & that he never ventured into the shed area? & how could he be so sure that Haleigh was or was not wearing shoes? (if he wasn't there). Misty checked, while on the 911, & said the lock didn't look pried. Why did he change that story? Why did he say that Haleigh told him she'd see him when he got home from work? Why has he said, more than once, that he only worked an 8 hour shift, that night? Why did he claim to have picked up Haleigh at the busstop, when a witness saw Misty do it? (saying she looked worn out & even smacking Jr.) I could go on & on...

ITA justus4all!

JMO

Bolded by me...This has been ONE of my consistant thoughts(altho my theories change often...Even tho the LE say they are SATISFIED with the hours R worked...IMO..does NOT mean..they are satisfied with the hours R SAID HE worked...IMO, the LE are satifisfied with what THEY found..regarding the hours

Also, I agree with you, something occured to H either before R went to work..OR when he returned home..(whatever time that was)..To keep in mind, tho..IMO..there had to be enough time for all the PREPARING ..meaning getting others to come help, deciding on "stories/alibies, where to place H, (I believe H was First moved to the dumpster, then decided to move her again that night.)..the Staging of the MH, rehershal of M to say on the 911 call(seems to me ..at times...ALL ..was done in MUCH HASTE..but could of taken all afternoon to get the cover up set up as believeable (to them)I feel R wanted to 911 call made...before he showed up back home..but it wasn't..(his reaction was angry ..more than saddened/freaked ..by his daughter gone)
all in my own opinion..but right on with your thoughts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther