General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think rc left work and returned. I think he got off earlier than he implied. His "I just got home from work and my daughter's gone" never sat right with me. The order is off. "My daughter's gone" should have been what he said to 911.

When he was questioned about Jr. hearing or seeeing anything and maybe he DID see a man in black, rc says, "I don't know, I was at work". WTH kind of an answer is that?

Misty tells 911, "I just woke up" and rc says, "I just got home from work"....man. ya know, he should have called but since he didn't, he sure as heck should have been outside looking for Haleigh if he wasn't going to make the call. NO, rc was too worried about misty and the darn call. He wanted her off that phone quickly too.

Whis, you are so right. I couldn't put my finger on it before, but it just didn't come our right. His first words before answering the questions are to defend himself. He should have just answered the questions.

I just reviewed the first interview again. When ron says he would give his life to have his child's life back...he catches himself. That is when he falls to the ground to distract from the words he said. She was the most well-mannered child he ever had....hmmm.

He said clear as day that his child was stole from his bed. He was whining and crying. He told tim miller no one slept in the bed because the bed was made. WTH? What is going on here? TM was right..."Nothing is as it seems"..

It's like he is already setting to stage, saying that the MH had been cleaned. That could have been so the Croslins could be blamed later. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this.:crazy:

I don't know...but he sure does have a strange way of speaking. What has always bothered me is his "She's the most well-mannered child I ever had".. He is very sensitve to her politness/manners...and look at his!!

Now why would manners be important and how did he instill them is what worries me. Look at his behavior and speech, YET he expects his daughter to be polite..puhlease!

He knows Haleigh has passed during that interview. What is the secret they are hiding. Drugs are out there. Guns are out there. Could it be something that is even worse.

I know this is a bit O/T, but am I the only one that finds it odd that they had Haleigh's Vigil on Tyler/Monroe? Why not on Green Ln? What happen on/near Tyler? Just a thought..

I know this is a bit O/T, but am I the only one that finds it odd that they had Haleigh's Vigil on Tyler/Monroe? Why not on Green Ln? What happen on/near Tyler? Just a thought..

IIRC.. The vigil was held at Monroe and Tyler due to the fact the MH at 202 Green Lane is NOW occupied by a new tenant..JMHO

Misty has thrown in herself as a victim once again. She has said that the knife-yielding perp managed to "grope" her before he killed Haleigh. Is this displaced anger? Was it Haleigh that was touched? With misty it is difficult to discern but she weaves pieces of fantasy in to most of her remarks.

It appears to me that every scenario with misty revolves her saying she was molested, beaten, raped, and now groped by some guy. Is she just always in the wrong place at the wrong time or is she delusional or evil? She exhibits dissociation between what she feels and what she thinks. When people throw in their ideas, she takes their ideas and owns them. She is shrewd because she can catch herself before she totally incriminates herself so that indicates her cleverness.

How did she behave with Haleigh when nobody was around? Did ron's short temper influence her or worse yet encourage her to take privilge disciplining Haleigh. Did it go to far? It seems there may be sexual overtones in this story. By who and to whom is yet to be figured out.

......"Things are not what they seem"...tim miller.

Yes she is....She was better and more fully dressed the night of the 911 call .....than she was at the wedding...!!! Go figure..

I think she put the kids to bed and went out, when she returned Haleigh was gone. Misty spent some time looking for the child, thinking maybe she wondered away, maybe even propping the door open to claim someone else took her, then Ron returned. She couldn't tell him, he'd kill her. And the lies began.

Or she passed out, whacked out and when she woke up, Haleigh was gone.

I think she put the kids to bed and went out, when she returned Haleigh was gone. Misty spent some time looking for the child, thinking maybe she wondered away, maybe even propping the door open to claim someone else took her, then Ron returned. She couldn't tell him, he'd kill her. And the lies began.

Or she passed out, whacked out and when she woke up, Haleigh was gone.

I've often thought this was the scenario too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500