General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question someone may be able to answer....IF...the theory is...Ron locked the children in his home ...alone...when he went to work and ...perhaps later calls Misty to see if she has arrived at his home to care for them...and he cannot reach her...and he calls TN and she sends a family member over to check (GMS)....DOES....GMS..have a key to get in...?????.....Who lets in GMS????.....or......was she EVER there that night....and added as just an alibi for Ron...???? thanks

I don't know IF she ever went over to the MH that night or not, but I don't believe she saw an alive Haleigh eating dinner on any screened in porch like she claims she did..
When it was first revealed she went to the MH it was about 11 days after Haleigh was reported missing.. By that time it was rumored Misty was not at the MH that night so she came forward and said Misty was at the MH because she went by there that night, however her statement did not prove to be a sufficient alibi for Misty considering Misty could have left afterwards.. I suspect she came forward and told her story in order to provide an alibi for her grandson.. She knew he had arrived at work by the time she claimed to be there so she thought IF she said she saw an alive Haleigh then her grandson couldn't be held responsible for or connected in anyway to what happened to Haleigh.... I think her whole story is a CROCK.. I just hope they send her to jail too, IF and when the truth is ever revealed...JMHO

All these theories are well thought out; and I don't have a better one.

But all have the one thing I have trouble swallowing;
(a) How many people knew?
(b) How did they keep others from knowing?

The more people involved, the less likely it would stay a secret.

ex.- Misty was off doing drugs that night.
With who?
And why haven't they sold their story?

NO ONE involved with this bunch seems to have an IQ over 80; but they can keep quiet instead of being on national TV (like Snookie and Lindsey) ?

I am much more likely to believe a scenario where only a couple people AT MOST are involved.

Regarding Ron's hours that day...didn't his attorney say that Ron went into work 45 minutes ...EARLY....(sorry..no link...........just..if memory serves)

Did he leave for work 45 minutes early....OR...start work...45 minutes early...

I am working a theory here....

Most companies will not permit an employee beginning their shift 45 minutes earlier than their start shift......unless approved...

If Ron DID NOT have approval to start 45 minutes early....
Then why did he leave so early????
IMO...He got the heck..."out of Dodge"....

Perhaps he wanted to "be seen" by others at his job site as a witness he was at work at a certain time...

He wanted to "be seen" at the store buying the peanuts...

It appears to me....he needed witnesses to see/remember him...at certain times..

To be "seen" early ...beginning work.....and be "seen" after work to account for his time ...

On the other hand, perhaps Ron had approval to start his shift 45 minutes earlier...
If true.....How many hours did he work???.....from 4:15 p.m.to 3:00 a.m.???

OR....in going in earlier...he got off earlier...
I am puzzled....

All these theories are well thought out; and I don't have a better one.

But all have the one thing I have trouble swallowing;
(a) How many people knew?
(b) How did they keep others from knowing?

The more people involved, the less likely it would stay a secret.

ex.- Misty was off doing drugs that night.
With who?
And why haven't they sold their story?

NO ONE involved with this bunch seems to have an IQ over 80; but they can keep quiet instead of being on national TV (like Snookie and Lindsey) ?

I am much more likely to believe a scenario where only a couple people AT MOST are involved.
I agree with you, & in my main theory, Tommy is the only one who knows everything...but it doesn't really explain all of Ron's lies, & TN's covering of Misty & then turning on her. These people are so unusual, (& I mean unusual, in the real sense of the word), that we may never get the answers to certain questions. Because they all act as guilty as sin. Hey, I wouldn't blink an eye if any one of these people confessed...& that includes Tommy, Ron, Misty, TN, Joe, Amber, NayNay,.........

When you have nothing but liars to contend with, unless one of them takes LE to Haleigh, how can this case ever be solved? Nothing anyone says can be believed, they will need to have the physical evidence to back it up and to do that, they need to be able to point out exactly where Haleigh is and no one wants to take the fall and do that.

I think there are probably 4-5 people who know where she is, and am afraid we will never know. And I don't see how, in this case, with no truthful person in the bunch, LE can proceed without finding Haleigh.

I think Timmy probably knows where Haleigh is. I don't think he's as steadfast as Misty, & I think he has a lot less to lose than Tommy...so in other words, I don't think he killed Haleigh, but has information. & I think him staying gone, is the only way he could keep his mouth shut, so IMO, LE needs to get him to Florida.

I agree with you, & in my main theory, Tommy is the only one who knows everything...but it doesn't really explain all of Ron's lies, & TN's covering of Misty & then turning on her. These people are so unusual, (& I mean unusual, in the real sense of the word), that we may never get the answers to certain questions. Because they all act as guilty as sin. Hey, I wouldn't blink an eye if any one of these people confessed...& that includes Tommy, Ron, Misty, TN, Joe, Amber, NayNay,.........

IMHO.. The ONLY person that knows everything is Ronald Cummings, and maybe his mother...

I don't know IF she ever went over to the MH that night or not, but I don't believe she saw an alive Haleigh eating dinner on any screened in porch like she claims she did..
When it was first revealed she went to the MH it was about 11 days after Haleigh was reported missing.. By that time it was rumored Misty was not at the MH that night so she came forward and said Misty was at the MH because she went by there that night, however her statement did not prove to be a sufficient alibi for Misty considering Misty could have left afterwards.. I suspect she came forward and told her story in order to provide an alibi for her grandson.. She knew he had arrived at work by the time she claimed to be there so she thought IF she said she saw an alive Haleigh then her grandson couldn't be held responsible for or connected in anyway to what happened to Haleigh.... I think her whole story is a CROCK.. I just hope they send her to jail too, IF and when the truth is ever revealed...JMHO

[BBM]

I totally agree with the statement bolded above. I don't know what hours RC worked that night, but I'm pretty sure he was working during the time GGMS said she went by the mobile home and saw Haleigh alive. I've always thought this was merely an alibi for RC from the moment she made the statement.

Out of all the possibilities and scenarios, among all the lies, the false reporting, the actions of all those involved, only one thing has become obvious to me. Covering.

The Cummings and the Croslins are all involved to some degree to get the desired result. The question, who did what and when.

TN went into high gear with the quick trip, the framed photo of Haleigh and the jacket with the LE insignia on it, even though she hadn't worked in that capacity in a very long time. Looking for preferential treatment I suppose, it's been said those things create an invisible shield to vulnerability, so she was doing what she needed to do to cover for Ron from the start.

Ron's hazy accounting of his work hours up to this point has created his alibi but with some holes in it. I think he got off at midnight, went home, created the situation and used Misty to cover for him. The wedding was his insurance she wouldn't talk. Even when they divorced, he continued to spend time with her and he blamed the reason for the divorce on the public not letting them alone and to gain her understanding. Once convinced she needed to do this for their "relationship", Misty used her brothers to cover for her and I can't rule out the possibility that Joe and Chelsea knew about what was going on now that the phone call on Chelsea's phone has been allegedly made. On top of that, the scratched van was in Timmy's driveway and they did not get there by themselves.

Misty keeps saying all I seen was "3". IMO, that was one of the first lies. She was heard by the neighbors on the phone somewhere around 2:30am. So, it's been one lie after another to cover, cover, cover. Now they want RC to testify at Misty's trial and she takes a plea. How convenient. IMO, RC went to work that night but he left at some point, never checking out. I've seen it reported, he's done this before. If he left at his regular time (midnight) but he wanted to make it look as though he worked until 3am, that would be how to do it. I think PDM is the ace in the hole at this point and if anyone ever goes to trial, it may come out, but I'm beginning to have my doubts as it seems those jailed right now are doing everything they need to do to prevent the truth from coming out.

IMHO.. The ONLY person that knows everything is Ronald Cummings, and maybe his mother...

ITA....and I think his mother has been running the show. She's VERY involved in my opinion. I'm still not convinced that something didn't happen to HaLeigh on her watch.

How long would it take to cover up the death of a child? as well as the clean up? and staging and get the story together to tell LE? plus the removal and to pick a good spot to hide that child.

i am just wondering b/c although i feel this is a cover up, i honestly don't know how much time would be needed to complete all cover up tasks.

i am starting to wonder IF this is why LE was really looking at the days prior.... JMO

How long would it take to cover up the death of a child? as well as the clean up? and staging and get the story together to tell LE? plus the removal and to pick a good spot to hide that child.

i am just wondering b/c although i feel this is a cover up, i honestly don't know how much time would be needed to complete all cover up tasks.

i am starting to wonder IF this is why LE was really looking at the days prior.... JMO

IMHO.. I'm thinking there is a good possibility whatever happened may have occurred before 6:00 pm that night.. If that is the case, they may have had up to nine hours to cleanup, get a story together, and dispose of her remains...
All this could have been done before 911 was ever called..
But since we don't know the time, IF there was a call to Tommy around 9:00 pm I suspect Haleigh was gone then so IF she passed right before that phone call to Tommy, they still had six hours..So I am going to say anywhere between six and nine hours..IIRC..
Tommy has stated she died hours before the 911 phone call was ever made..

bolded by me

IMO....It was witnessed Haleigh got off the bus and was picked up by Misty ..it is certain she was alive at that time....(sorry ...no link to any interview as to WHAT time that was)

Assuming Misty took Haleigh back to Magnolia to Misty's parents house...

Next we hear Ron's attorney say that Ron left for work 45 minutes early.....that day..

IMO...I believe something happened to Haleigh...at the Magnolia residence..BEFORE Ron went to work......and Ron ..was involved/responsible/witnessed/Haleigh's demise..

If Ron left for work.....45 minutes...EARLIER...that his regular/normal starting time....there was a REASON..not to be there...

IMO...he HAD to get "out of Dodge"....

IMO..he had to be witnessed ...at his job site...EARLIER..for an alibi

That tells me (IMO) something happened to Haleigh and the "cover up" starts at that time..right after Ron's leaves

Picking a time...say it is..4:00....Ron's regular starting time is 5:00?..and he leaves early...

So...IMO...the cover up begins around 4:00...

I have given a lot of thought to WHY..Ron...would have THE NEED to establish an alibi..by getting to work EARLIER...???...IF...someone else killed Haleigh...

If Haleigh was in the care of TN...and she died...Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi.....and the NEED to be seen...

If Haleigh was in the care of Tommy...and she died..Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi..and the NEED to be seen..

If Haleigh was in the care of Misty...and she died..Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi..and the NEED to be seen..

IMO...The NEED for Ron to leave EARLIER..and BE SEEN...was to establish an alibi...FOR HIM...because ...HE...is the one...responsible..for the death of Haleigh..He had to RUN..

His actions...lead me to believe..he had to remove HIMSELF...from the crime scene,...That to me..shouts..RESPONSIBLE...

IMO..If ANYONE else had killed Haleigh...Ron would have destroyed that person...even Misty...If anyone else..Ron wouldn't have to went to work 45 minutes EARLIER

So...I believe the cover up took the rest of the day/night.. Ron's MH set up and Misty given a story to follow..And TN was waiting nearby..for the 911 call to be made...

IMO..Ron has "set himself apart"..from what happened to Haleigh.
I believe that is why he has the sign on his truckthat says...Only God can judge me...judge him for WHAT???

all in my own opinion..

bolded by me

IMO....It was witnessed Haleigh got off the bus and was picked up by Misty ..it is certain she was alive at that time....(sorry ...no link to any interview as to WHAT time that was)

Next we hear Ron's attorney say that Ron left for work 45 minutes early.....that day..

IMO...I believe something happened to Haleigh...at the Magnolia residence..BEFORE Ron went to work......and Ron ..was involved/responsible/witnessed/Haleigh's demise..

If Ron left for work.....45 minutes...EARLIER...that his regular/normal starting time....there was a REASON..not to be there...

That tells me (IMO) something happened to Haleigh and the "cover up" starts at that time..right after Ron's leaves

Picking a time...say it is..4:00....Ron's regular starting time is 5:00?..and he leaves early...

I have given a lot of thought to WHY..Ron...would have THE NEED to establish an alibi..by getting to work EARLIER...???...IF...someone else killed Haleigh...

If Haleigh was in the care of TN...and she died...Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi.....and the NEED to be seen...

If Haleigh was in the care of Tommy...and she died..Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi..and the NEED to be seen..

If Haleigh was in the care of Misty...and she died..Ron would NOT have to leave earlier for work to establish an alibi..and the NEED to be seen..

IMO...The NEED for Ron to leave EARLIER..and BE SEEN...was to establish an alibi...FOR HIM...because ...HE...is the one...responsible..for the death of Haleigh..He had to RUN..

His actions...lead me to believe..he had to remove HIMSELF...from the crime scene,...That to me..shouts..RESPONSIBLE...

IMO..If ANYONE else had killed Haleigh...Ron would have destroyed that person...even Misty...If anyone else..Ron wouldn't have to went to work 45 minutes EARLIER

So...I believe the cover up took the rest of the day/night.. Ron's MH set up and Misty given a story to follow..And TN was waiting nearby..for the 911 call to be made...

I believe that is why he has the sign on his truckthat says...Only God can judge me...judge him for WHAT???

all in my own opinion..

Justus, wow! You have certainly brightened my weekend with the BBM line.

I've been reading here the past week and have noticed how the crime scene has changed from the mobile home on Green to former Croslin home on Magnolia and even possibly into Ron's truck parked in the employee parking lot at his plant where he may have left the children for his night shift.

Your post certainly puts the why on the line for much of Ron's behavior on that day and evening. And, cleverly, Ron and company managed to change the crime scene by moving it to his mobile home where a kidnapping was staged and reported to LE. Of course, that made it a prestine sight.

I'll be doing a lot of thinking and sleuthing this coming weekend thanks to your post and reasoning. Gotta work this all out in my head. Good work!

Well, whatever happened, 1 thing is crystal clear, IMO...Ron didn't care about Haleigh. He either had something to do with her death, or he covered for the killer. He either loved Misty more than Haleigh, & wanted to be with her more than he wanted justice for his daughter, or he was so worried about potential gun/drug trouble, that he completely blew Haleigh off.

I've been reading here the past week and have noticed how the crime scene has changed from the mobile home on Green to former Croslin home on Magnolia and even possibly into Ron's truck parked in the employee parking lot at his plant where he may have left the children for his night shift.

Your post certainly puts the why on the line for much of Ron's behavior on that day and evening. And, cleverly, Ron and company managed to change the crime scene by moving it to his mobile home where a kidnapping was staged and reported to LE. Of course, that made it a prestine sight.

I'll be doing a lot of thinking and sleuthing this coming weekend thanks to your post and reasoning. Gotta work this all out in my head. Good work!

bolded by me....

Thanks...but the thanks go to all the folks on here who are giving their theories on this case as well...and all of them provide a lot of "food for thought"..

It makes more sense ...to me...that this crime WAS NOT committed at Rons'..due to the LE could not determine exactly what and if anything happened..at his MH..PLUS..to the fact that it was said Misty was staying at her parents while they were arguing...and Haleigh was picked up after school and heading over in that direction..Ron was probably there as well to see Misty..

By the fact that Ron left for work...earlier...and the need for him to be seen by others at work...EARLIER..........makes me think something happened to Haleigh...and he HAD to be able to verify his wherebouts...BEFORE....his normal time to start for work...in case her body was discovered...and the estimated time of death was revealed...He had to Cover his....a...
IMO..when he left for work, there was most likely panic/phone calls/help needed...and...at that time..was there probably NO CERTAIN PLAN..where Haleigh's body would be put....And probably Ron didn't know how the rest of the day was going to be....BUT HE HAD...to put himself somewhere ELSE..to cover the time of Haleigh's demise..
Therefore he wanted to be seen ...AT THE EARLIER TIME..for work..and seen on the store video buying stuff...AFTER work.....Therefore his alibi..
Also that would explain all the numerous phone calls /texts that night that he made...

I am not feeling that Haleigh died in Ron's car ..at his work...(due to the fact..Ron went to work EARLIER..STRICTLY..To BE SEEN...he was there..and nowhere else...)

NOW....he could have sneaked out and gone home for a bit...to see about things....who knows.....

All this..IMO...points to Ron....and only him......and rest of the players were brought in to help with the cover up/clean up/disposal...

It would help to have the body, but some cases have been solved on circumstantial evidence...

bolded by me

all in my own opinion..

Excellent post and I agree..
One thing though... I know Shoemaker stated Ron C arrived at work early that day, but I don't know IF I believe that.. Ron C had to have been the one who gave Shoemaker that information but didn't AH reveal the other night he was at work for sometime before he ever clocked in... I am very interested in knowing just what time exactly it was he clocked in that evening.. I do agree the incident occurred not too long after Haleigh got off that school bus though.
Let me add.. It would be helpful to know what time Haleigh got off that bus, and IF Ron C went after Misty and caught up with her at the Magnolia residence, how long does it take to get from the bus stop to Magnolia where Misty's parents lived..And how long would it take for him to get from the Magnoia Street address to PDM.. Is the distance closer or further away?JMHO

Several of us discussed this back in May. I still believe this is where the focus should have been from the start.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5188599&highlight=Magnolia#post5188599

Excellent post and I agree..
One thing though... I know Shoemaker stated Ron C arrived at work early that day, but I don't know IF I believe that.. Ron C had to have been the one who gave Shoemaker that information but didn't AH reveal the other night he was at work for sometime before he ever clocked in... I am very interested in knowing just what time exactly it was he clocked in that evening..JMHO

bolded by me...

Good question...

If this night ...that AH is speaking of...if the night...Haleigh 'went missing" this is my theory on that...

I know that most companies will not permit any employee to clock in..EARLIER..than their normal/regular starting time...unless by approval..

IMO...Ron went to work...EARLIER..(STRICTLY..to be seen ..to account for his wherebouts......and he could not CLOCK IN...until his regular/normal starting time.....He perhaps just hung around and talked to folks so they would remember him...being there...EARLIER....before him starting his job..But he HAD to be able to account for his wherebouts..before his normal/regular starting time...(since Haleigh had died ...just a short time before.)..His co-workers could verify...his presence at the job..before his starting time....
At Ron's normal starting time...he clocked in and began work...

This is just my opinion...based on his atty said Ron left earlier for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500