General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE ever confronted Ron with his lies. I guess he could've explained some of them away, by saying there was no need to air their dirty laundry...& as long as he was being truthful to cops, what did it matter. & that would be true, up to a point, but I'm not sure about this. Once it became obvious that there was more to the cover-up, than an attempt to salvage Misty's reputation, I'd expect cops to come down hard on Ron. maybe they did? & that's why he cut off communication? MOO.

If the party was the night before, Ron might've just found out where Misty was, & that's why he was driving so reclessly that morning. I'd think he'd slow down long enough to drop Haleigh at the bus stop...but that's rational thinking, & Ron was a man on a mission. So, was he on his way to drag Misty out of some party house? (& before you scoff, my daughter's ex bf's mom, did that very thing on more than 1 occasion. dragged him out & took him home, to my (stoopid), waiting daughter). So, if that's true, what happened next? or would he have showed who was boss, said a few choice words & left? But whatever happened, Haleigh made it to school, & Misty was there that afternoon, complaining about bad ****. hmmm, I've got to think on this awhile longer. Because if Misty was still gone the night before, why did Ron & his mom need her placed at the trailer? I never believed TN's mushy story of thos 2 sitting up all night, working out their problems. good grief, that was unbuyable.

bbm

Unbuyable indeed.

OK I wasnt there; I was at work. But would TN have folks believe that Ron and Misty were up all night giving each other positive regard and practicing active listening techniques - using "I" statements, reflection, paraphrasing, and deferring judgment? "Misty, what I’m hearing you say is… you take issue with my calling you vulgar names.” "Ronald, I feel angry when you give me orders with your voice escalating in volume...." "I may not be understanding you correctly, and I find myself taking what you said personally. Perhaps I am a tad defensive and I will try to work on that."

Big ole unbuyable.

moo

I don't have a new theory, but if Misty doesn't open her mouth between now and her Jan., 2010 sentencing and tell the ENTIRE truth concerning Haleigh, then I think she deserves whatever she gets. And that goes for the rest of the 'players' involved too. Let them rot in prison. I have been here since the first day and now am going to take another break because I am too frustrated to even think clearly anymore about what may have happened.

I don't have a new theory, but if Misty doesn't open her mouth between now and her Jan., 2010 sentencing and tell the ENTIRE truth concerning Haleigh, then I think she deserves whatever she gets. And that goes for the rest of the 'players' involved too. Let them rot in prison. I have been here since the first day and now am going to take another break because I am too frustrated to even think clearly anymore about what may have happened.
I hear ya! I've lost all sympathy for these people. I'm taking a break too.

Ah, come on Dodie and LA Law. What will we do without your posts? Please try to hang in and keep a watchful eye. Yes, it's frustrating and the waiting is as much excitement as watching paint dry. But without your input, many of us too might just go into hiding. Please reconsider.

jmo

I'm witcha on that LaLaw...it has been entirely too long...I don't think Misty killed Haleigh but at this point, if she is too stoopid to tell the truth about what really happened...I say let her rot...and I hope whoever is involved see Haleigh's face on every person they come in contact with...til the day they die....and even then...may they NOT rest in peace....

I am just that frustrated right now..

Haleigh, sweetie, you will always be in my prayers.

I never question the work of the Lord and he has taken Haleigh away from the madness that she lived in day in and day out...We can only imagine the things she endured in her short life...but the Lord sees everything...and she is safe in his arms as we speak....well protected....and I find comfort in knowing that....

Ah, come on Dodie and LA Law. What will we do without your posts? Please try to hang in and keep a watchful eye. Yes, it's frustrating and the waiting is as much excitement as watching paint dry. But without your input, many of us too might just go into hiding. Please reconsider.

jmo
most of my input is carp...I can't even settle on a clear cut frontrunner. These people have me stumped. Tommy seems like the perp, but Ron acts as guilty as ****. & if Misty's not guilty, why hasn't she told the stinking truth? All 3 of them should be tried, IMO.

Good morning everyone!

As I go through these posts on theories, I'm not completely sure why Ron's anger was directed in so many different directions during the 911 call.

It seems to me that Ron projected anger in many areas of that call. First, was he mad at the 911 operator who was asking questions Ron deemed useless in finding his daughter?

But then, he also has a flurry of anger toward whoever took his child in making threats of killing that person, stating that he doesn't care if he's put in prison for that deed.

And at the same time it's obvious he's angry with Misty when we hear him question her as to how she could have let his daughter be taken.

Also he's mad because no one from LE has yet arrived at his home to begin a search for Haleigh or investigate the situation.

And, further, depending upon how you view his behavior during that call: Was Ron really frustrated and angry at Misty because she did not follow the plan set up for her to make the 911 call earlier so Ron did not have to be part of that intitial call?

Or
was Ron acting? Was he going through the motions of trying to sound like a father who had just discovered his child was missing in the middle of the night? Was his behavior a ruse to cover what he already knew?

Any ideas?

It's called deflecting IMO.

With all my heart, I believe it's been a cover-up from the beginning. A snow job. Calling on TES to come and search was nothing but a ruse. IMO, TES knew that shortly after arriving as when the search was called off, it was said........"it's not what it seems".

I looked up "motives for cover-up" and this is what I found from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover-Up

IMO, it fits whoever would be regarded as the "kingpin".

I hear ya! I've lost all sympathy for these people. I'm taking a break too.

I've BEEN on a break! I'm also woefully behind. Dodie, did you say Misty is in with Donna Brock? I am just beyond disgusted with the players, families and LE.

Ok what about this scenerio

MC agrees to watch the kids only if Ron will let her because he was mad about her party weekend and she assumed he wouldn't want her there.

Ron asks his mother to do it cause he doesn't want MC there and she says she can't and offers to pay mc to do it.

RC relents, keeps giving MC a hard time about things and tells her to give Haleigh a pill to sleep so they can all go to bed and rest up.

Mc sticks it out, AC guy comes over, Tommy comes over to smoke a joint, she continues to fight with RC on the phone.

At 8:30 RC and MC fighting on the phone and MC has had enough, tells him to deal with his own kids and household and leaves. She goes to her parents place cause they are in the hospital and she knows she can have peace and quiet there. She falls fast asleep cause she is exhausted.

RC calls Tommy to try and see if MC really did leave the kids in teh trailer sleeping and bail on him. She did.

RC calls his mother and or grandmother whining MC left and the kids are there alone sleeping, that one of them has to get over there asap.
One of them does, and upon arrival finds Haleigh gone (or dead).

The cover-up begins so the pill situation wouldn't be exposed and get RC in trouble. They stage the house, make it appear like a break in bla bla.

They find MC at her parents, get her all scared telling her because SHE left the kids alone and now Haleigh was gone she would go down for it all, so to help HER they came up with this big coverup and got rid of the evidence (haleigh). Drag her back to the mobile home while filling her in on the story, you woke up and she was gone, that's all you need to know and say Misty, she was there when you went to sleep, and gone when you woke up and the back door was wide open with a brick. Just say that and everyone will focus on looking for haleigh instead of your story. Trust us Misty, this will all be fine. (i can just hear them filling her head with crap)

MC does it like they ask, RC marries her and shuts up Tommy because Tommy knows MC left to go sleep at her moms and shouldn't be the one to take the fall for this. Maybe MC convinced TC to please go along with it cuase she will get in trouble for leaving the kids alone (eventho RC has probably done it many times)

This is why the bed didn't appear to be slept in, cause MC didnt' actually get around to falling asleep there before she got fed up and left.

This could be why the evidence doesn't match up, When Misty tried to fill in the blanks of the entire night (when she was only there for parts of it) she did a terrbile job.

Misty failed polygraphs for obvious reasons as stated above, she HAD to stick with the - I woke up she was gone story, since she already let that out there, she wasn't even there and that is why it came up deceptive

TN and GGMS sang her praises cause they knew she was helping them by sticking to the script as best she could.

Why TN turned on her later could be because she told too many alternate versions, she screwed it all up and they worry she is going to talk and bring them all down so they are now trying to discredit her in case she does come out with the truth.

Sure as heck wish we had access to phone logs, would clear a lot of things up for me.

I like this theory because it answers ALL questions, near as I can tell, and doesn't bring up anything new. It explains every players behavior.

BBM

I totally agree with you on this, Dodie...If Ron was completely innocent I don't see him participating in covering up what happened to his daughter...his own flesh and blood...hell, we heard how he reacted to Misty claiming that she was pregnant by him...so NO WAY do I see him covering for her, if she, in fact did something to his daugher...or even if he thought that she was the one responsible for harming Haleigh....IMO, he would've beat the crap out of Misty...and felt that it was "justified"....if he thought that she was in the wrong..

JMO of course

I totally agree also. This is the one thing I've believed from the beginning - if Ron truly was at work and came home to find HaLeigh gone, the first thing we would have heard about this case is a guy hurting/killing his teenage girlfriend when he came home to find his daughter "gone".

most of my input is carp...I can't even settle on a clear cut frontrunner. These people have me stumped. Tommy seems like the perp, but Ron acts as guilty as ****. & if Misty's not guilty, why hasn't she told the stinking truth? All 3 of them should be tried, IMO.
Nonsense, Dodie. Even when I disagree, I always find your posts thoughtful and provocative.

Okay...I'll give you a dollar to keep posting, dodie20.

I totally agree also. This is the one thing I've believed from the beginning - if Ron truly was at work and came home to find HaLeigh gone, the first thing we would have heard about this case is a guy hurting/killing his teenage girlfriend when he came home to find his daughter "gone".

I agree with you..

I have taken a break from this case for a bit..but now...as you see..I'm back..again..trying to find some clues..ALL OVER AGAIN..lol

IMO...Yes...If Ron was TRULY at work..and came home..to find his daughter GONE..The first thing an INNOCENT father would do..is..search outside with a flashlight..looking for her..a car..a person..asking neighbors..LEAVE THE MH AND SEARCH...not stay inside...HE should have called 911 on his cell while searching outside..Not have Misty call..Haleigh was HIS daughter

If Haleigh was gone..she would not be INSIDE...Ron focused INSIDE
Ron ...IF INNOCENT..would show panic....fear..of what may be happening to Haleigh..instead of anger....He did not convince me...
Even TN..(no report..)..didn't search outside..IMO They KNEW..moo

I agree with you..

I have taken a break from this case for a bit..but now...as you see..I'm back..again..trying to find some clues..ALL OVER AGAIN..lol

IMO...Yes...If Ron was TRULY at work..and came home..to find his daughter GONE..The first thing an INNOCENT father would do..is..search outside with a flashlight..looking for her..a car..a person..asking neighbors..LEAVE THE MH AND SEARCH...not stay inside...HE should have called 911 on his cell while searching outside..Not have Misty call..Haleigh was HIS daughter

If Haleigh was gone..she would not be INSIDE...Ron focused INSIDE
Ron ...IF INNOCENT..would show panic....fear..of what may be happening to Haleigh..instead of anger....He did not convince me...
Even TN..(no report..)..didn't search outside..IMO They KNEW..moo

Great post. Interesting that Ron was angry enough to threaten to kill the person who took her. Yet, he NEVER went OUTSIDE to try to FIND the person who took her.

Good morning everyone!

As I go through these posts on theories, I'm not completely sure why Ron's anger was directed in so many different directions during the 911 call.

It seems to me that Ron projected anger in many areas of that call. First, was he mad at the 911 operator who was asking questions Ron deemed useless in finding his daughter?

But then, he also has a flurry of anger toward whoever took his child in making threats of killing that person, stating that he doesn't care if he's put in prison for that deed.

And at the same time it's obvious he's angry with Misty when we hear him question her as to how she could have let his daughter be taken.

Also he's mad because no one from LE has yet arrived at his home to begin a search for Haleigh or investigate the situation.

And, further, depending upon how you view his behavior during that call: Was Ron really frustrated and angry at Misty because she did not follow the plan set up for her to make the 911 call earlier so Ron did not have to be part of that intitial call?

Or
was Ron acting? Was he going through the motions of trying to sound like a father who had just discovered his child was missing in the middle of the night? Was his behavior a ruse to cover what he already knew?

Any ideas?

All good questions about Ron's behavior. Did Ron show any heartbreak over the divorce like a man so in love with Misty he would cover for her over finding the truth about his own daughter's disappearance? Thanks for your post it just brought up this question in my mind.

I personally think that it is interesting that LE are seemingly focused in on the timeline before HaLeigh went missing. While Misty was off on her 3-day drug binge we have either Ron, TN or, GmaS watching the kids.

1. We have un-substantiated reports that Misty came home Sunday / early Monday and Ron and Misty spent the night 're-bonding'.

2. We have HaLeigh late for school because there were no clean clothes and the outfit she wanted to wear was at GmaS, so they stopped by en-route to school.

3. We have HaLeigh marked absent for school but then it is changed.

4. We have mixed reports on HaLeigh being picked up from school, Misty?, Ron?

If HaLeigh was in school that day, and I wonder, the hinkyness starts with the pickup from school. Why?

Why isn't something as simple as HaLeigh being collected from the bus stop ... by who? when? has conflicting statements?

It makes me think that things that the fight between Misty and Ron was still very much in progress ... this time is critical to the alibi and story (making it seem it was a very normal daddy picking HaLeigh up day) when in reality it was far from it.

Something was wrong at this point and something happened before Ron went to work. Shoemaker reported that Ron was early but Chelsea reported that Ron was un-characteristically late.

Misty was seen driving in an opposite direction so ... if Ron had HaLeigh then he had no-one to babysit the kids ... so could not go to work.

GmaS (and TN) only supposedly came over later that evening so did Ron get Misty back in time to go to work or ... ???

Here's my ongoing theory: Whatever happened to Haleigh is Ronald Cummings' fault. He was the adult in charge of two small children. It was his responsibility to provide proper care for those children in his absence, and he did not do that! Time and time again, he did not do it! He left those kids basically without a caretaker because he knew Misty was into drugs, and he knew she was not a proper choice for babysitter ever, let alone that night in February 2009.

I don't care if Ron worked his full shift plus overtime that night. I don't care if 10 people can account for his whereabouts every minute of that work shift. I don't care if Ronald Cummings was in church that entire night! It matters not! because he left three children in his home unsupervised.

Ronald Cummings is responsible for the disappearance/demise of his daughter, possibly directly but at least indirectly. And then he went on to do everything he possibly could to thwart the investigation into what happened that night, refusing to answer LE's questions for over a year, until his sorry butt was finally on the line for drug trafficking.

This whole situation is sickening. And this whole group of [most unusual people] disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti