General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful Ron C is locked up but I seriously doubt everyone involved that night is in jail..And Ron C being in jail does not bring Haleigh's case to resolution.. The truth needs to be revealed.. The games need to stop. Last I heard Haleigh's own mother eventhough she has no closure or knows what really happened to her daughter is believing Ron C to be innocent...IMO Crystal is entitled to know the truth as to what really happened to her daughter.....JMHO

I agree with you about Crystal completely. I think Tommy and Hope play a major part in this story as well. I really dont think Teresa and Annette would be ok with Haleigh being thrown into the water or in a shallow grave. I think he had his little young minions help him, and Tommy knows after the fact.

In LE's defense...in this case, I've seen people tell bald faced lies even when the truth is right there, staring back at them. Normal people would admit that yes they had lied, but these guys don't. They just go on and on and back and forth. How can LE be expected to deal with people like this? the nerve, the gall, the magnitude of their dishonesty is beyond unusual. I doubt any LE anywhere has ever had to deal with such a large group of people who are such habitual liars. Remorse, shame, logic, nothing reaches them. It's like they're high fiving each other because they've pulled yet another fast one over cops. The average person lives by a certain set of society standards that say don't lie, but if you do lie and get caught, 'you're busted'. & then LE would take it from there...but these guys just don't follow that rule. MOO.

I think the cops have asked a lot of people to be quiet in case of a trial.

I think it's that in a nutshell. But in a way I can't blame the locals. I saw a post once (I do not remember where, maybe here on WS but I don't recall) where some locals (at a Kangaroo or Spinners??) were discussing RC just before he was due in court, possibly for arraignment but maybe it was at the time of his entering a plea. The group of locals were all pretty much in agreement that RC would once again slither through the cracks of justice. Some thought he would get a shorter sentence than he should (which did in fact turn out to be the case). Others thought he might skate completely.

My point is I do believe locals have gossiped amongst themselves, the kind of gossip that is common in smaller communities, the kind that stays local because it usually doesn't matter to outsiders.

But even though RC's neighbors and others in the community who knew him had his number all along...few if any spoke out beyond the local gossip about him, his antics, or justice for Haleigh. I read in a news article (grain of salt, of course) that LE had asked neighbors to remain quiet about the case, and for some reason they agreed. If such a crime occurred where I live townsfolk might have agreed initially to stay mum if asked to by LE, but would have become quite outspoken indeed if they saw an allegedly grieving father carry on like Ron did over the days, weeks and months following Haleigh's demise.

Satsuma and surrounding area seems a bit too content, IMO, with the knowledge that there will not be justice for Haleigh. Most likely they are not happy about it, yet they will take no action to change things. If neighbors could look the other way at how Haleigh lived, they probably feel OK looking the other way at how she died.

BBM Dark Red How convenient for LE.. I suspect they requested the bus driver stay quiet too..And then we have witnesses who have called in or came forward to give pertinent information and have never heard back from LE.. Oh, and lets not forget PDM who won't allow anyone to speak of the case and they have obliged in order to keep their jobs..

IMO.. Neighbors looking the other way as to how a child lived and accepting no resolutions as to how she may died is IMO..on their part pathetic... JMHO

BBM Dark Red How convenient for LE.. I suspect they requested the bus driver stay quiet too..And then we have witnesses who have called in or came forward to give pertinent information and have never heard back from LE.. Oh, and lets not forget PDM who won't allow anyone to speak of the case and they have obliged in order to keep their jobs..

IMO.. Neighbors looking the other way as to how a child lived and accepting no resolutions as to how she may died is IMO..on their part pathetic... JMHO

It's worse than pathetic. Unfortunately it is the way things are in some areas. It's probably the same in Immokalee, where Adji disappeared from. I think citizens in some areas become accustomed to how LE handles things and like it or not, just accept it. And if such acceptance is the norm in Putnam County, an employer threatening to fire an employee who speaks out is something that the community would also look the other way on. I do not know that PDM threatened, but I suspect they did more than simply *request* their employees keep quiet.

I agree with you about Crystal completely. I think Tommy and Hope play a major part in this story as well. I really dont think Teresa and Annette would be ok with Haleigh being thrown into the water or in a shallow grave. I think he had his little young minions help him, and Tommy knows after the fact.

I don't believe they would let that happen either and I don't believe they would allow Ron to tell anyone where Haleigh's remains are ... IMHO They could never riskanyone else know other than immediate family due to the fact it could/would point to Ron C being the one responsible for his daughter's death..JMHO

I don't believe they would either and I don't believe they would allow Ron to tell anyone where Haleigh's remains are ... IMHO They could never riskanyone else know other than immediate family due to the fact it could/would point to Ron C being the one responsible for his daughter's death..JMHO

I still have to believe there was a reason they got Hope. Out of all the females, I think she was the one that was brainwashed the most for many reasons by him, and she was the female family member that would not be disappointed in him.

I mean out of all of them, Hope did the LEAST in these videos, and why would the cops target her? I just think shes going to play a major part. She was also with Misty when she was marring her body with Ronalds name....

Hope Whisperer doesn't mind me bumping a post he made yesterday on General Theories #3. Just thought it was too important for anyone to miss. Not only does LE do a pizz poor job for Haleigh, the Media doesn't seem to care if she gets justice either.

Read below:

(quote) by Whisperer

My limited personal experience goes the same way regarding ron cummings. When I spoke with a media outlet who reported incorrectly about Greenwood, they admitted that Greenwood had not said that to them and that he indeed hadn't spoke about the case for a year.

Since I had them on this, I asked why hasn't anyone reported information about ron cummings work hours on that date or even just the routine hours of work. Wow! this guy said, "LOOK, we support our Sheriff's dept..they told us ron cummings is not a suspect and we stand by that".....click.

....Their tone was obnoxious. I was stunned. They admitted they hadn't spoke w/Greenwood for a year yet quote him in an article that week and led the reader to assume they had. Yet they stand by those words spoken a yr ago and don't even do any research. They are not interested.

I stand by my statement that this town supports their Sheriff, and abides by his wishes. They are afraid to stand up to LE and be heard. (quote)

Thanks Whisperer for letting us know about this. Nonni

and I think that may be a part of the problem. Neighbors, relatives, friends, anybody that had contact with Haleigh, knew bits and pieces of what was going on. Misty on a binger, people fighting over guns, drugs, Ron supposedly taking his kids to work, etc...why didn't anybody speak up? Now, if they speak up, they'll open themselves up to criticism for not doing anything sooner. When Hailey Dunn's gm admitted that Hailey was scared of her mother's bf, people immediately criticized her for not doing something then. My opinion was, 'hey, this is important information & at least she's doing right by her gd now'. But people still hold it against her. Speaking up is a double edged sword, and unfortunately, a lot people consider their own petty needs over a victim's real needs. In other words, a lot of people don't want to be judged. MOO

It's worse than pathetic. Unfortunately it is the way things are in some areas. It's probably the same in Immokalee, where Adji disappeared from. I think citizens in some areas become accustomed to how LE handles things and like it or not, just accept it. And if such acceptance is the norm in Putnam County, an employer threatening to fire an employee who speaks out is something that the community would also look the other way on. I do not know that PDM threatened, but I suspect they did more than simply *request* their employees keep quiet.

Thank you.. Your response brought to mind the lyrics of a song Bob Dylan wrote on his Slow Train Coming Album back in the late 70's

Adulterers in churches and *advertiser censored* in the schools
You got gangsters in power and lawbreakers making rules.

When you gonna wake up, when you gonna wake up
When you gonna wake up strengthen the things that remain ?

People need to wake up, stand up and regain their power..JMHO

Thank you.. Your response brought to mind the lyrics of a song Bob Dylan wrote on his Slow Train Coming Album back in the late 70's

Adulterers in churches and *advertiser censored* in the schools
You got gangsters in power and lawbreakers making rules.

When you gonna wake up, when you gonna wake up
When you gonna wake up strengthen the things that remain ?

People need to wake up, stand up and regain their power..JMHO

...and Dylan has always been a favorite of mine. I really miss the days when lyrics were designed to make people THINK !

In LE's defense...in this case, I've seen people tell bald faced lies even when the truth is right there, staring back at them. Normal people would admit that yes they had lied, but these guys don't. They just go on and on and back and forth. How can LE be expected to deal with people like this? the nerve, the gall, the magnitude of their dishonesty is beyond unusual. I doubt any LE anywhere has ever had to deal with such a large group of people who are such habitual liars. Remorse, shame, logic, nothing reaches them. It's like they're high fiving each other because they've pulled yet another fast one over cops. The average person lives by a certain set of society standards that say don't lie, but if you do lie and get caught, 'you're busted'. & then LE would take it from there...but these guys just don't follow that rule. MOO.

I agree the lies in this case are over the top but just look at the Anthony's - they started lying on day 31 and are still at it today, yet here we are watching pretrial at this moment and the trial is only weeks away.

My DS-I-L is on the LAPD - he explained to me that they assume everyone (meaning perps, POI, etc) lies and it is LE's job to find the truth. So I'm not really understanding the PCSD at this point. Yah, they all lied, let's find the truth in spite of those who try to keep it under wraps.

I still have to believe there was a reason they got Hope. Out of all the females, I think she was the one that was brainwashed the most for many reasons by him, and she was the female family member that would not be disappointed in him.

I mean out of all of them, Hope did the LEAST in these videos, and why would the cops target her? I just think shes going to play a major part. She was also with Misty when she was marring her body with Ronalds name....

I suspect Hope knows what happened, but I doubt she will ever tell LE..She is too loyal to Ron C... She has proven that...JMHO

I think the cops have asked a lot of people to be quiet in case of a trial.

I think so too, but dang if that's easy to comprehend.

-How do you completely stop every employee of a bridge building company from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop every employee of a school district from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop every employee of an air conditioning company from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop management and residents from apartment complexes in another county, 85 miles away, from talking to the media?

No matter what their statements may say or not say, what kind of request or threat from LE could draw such a complete veil of silence from that many people?

Why would innocence not DEMAND this silence to be lifted?

I think so too, but dang if that's easy to comprehend.

-How do you completely stop every employee of a bridge building company from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop every employee of a school district from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop every employee of an air conditioning company from talking to the media?

-How do you completely stop management and residents from apartment complexes in another county, 85 miles away, from talking to the media?

No matter what their statements may say or not say, what kind of request or threat from LE could draw such a complete veil of silence from that many people?

Why would innocence not DEMAND this silence to be lifted?
& when someone does step out of the box, like the bus stop witnesses, they're called liars or accused of getting their days mixed up. or when somebody like NNP, speaks up, she's labeled unreliable because of her lifestyle, or looking for her 15 minutes. Well, if we can't listen to these people because of their lifestyles, who are we going to listen to? These are the people that Haleigh was surrounded by. MOO.

If all vehicles and relevant properties were not searched, and if what little evidence LE did have from the start was compromised (sheets on the ramp blowing in the breeze, the MH door not taken for testing at the onset) how can LE say with a straight face that they have not solved this case only because the POIs lied? Sure they lied. That's what most criminals do! What most LE do is hammer away at the lies, do proper searches, and preserve evidence.

Most, but obvioulsy not all.

If all vehicles and relevant properties were not searched, and if what little evidence LE did have from the start was compromised (sheets on the ramp blowing in the breeze, the MH door not taken for testing at the onset) how can LE say with a straight face that they have not solved this case only because the POIs lied? Sure they lied. That's what most criminals do! What most LE do is hammer away at the lies, do proper searches, and preserve evidence.

Most, but obvioulsy not all.

I agree, they have got to have some evidence; the phone pings; what was lied about on the LDT's, and who lied; Ron's work hrs; what Jr. said; what time the 911 call came, and was there more that 1 call from more that 1 location; who really picked Haleigh up at the busstop; who drove the van; dare I go on???? LE should have answers to all these questions, and if they don't, WHY NOT? Oh, and where was Teresa when she got the call from Ron, and how did she get there so quickly, and did she really work for any LE, and why would she be in uniform when she arrived? Geezzzz!

I agree the lies in this case are over the top but just look at the Anthony's - they started lying on day 31 and are still at it today, yet here we are watching pretrial at this moment and the trial is only weeks away.

My DS-I-L is on the LAPD - he explained to me that they assume everyone (meaning perps, POI, etc) lies and it is LE's job to find the truth. So I'm not really understanding the PCSD at this point. Yah, they all lied, let's find the truth in spite of those who try to keep it under wraps.
except for CA, their lies seem different, IMO. There have been times, with the exception of CA, when they knew they were busted and at least made the attempt to explain it away. I don't see that here. When confronted with their lies, there's no attempt to explain anything. I do believe if there was a video of Misty at that bus stop, she'd still claim to have stayed home with Jr. LE said they had reason to think she wasn't at the trailer all night, and I guess they knew what they were talking about, but she swears she was there. period. Misty and Chelsea both backed away from the JO did it story and even appologized...but Tommy is sticking to it! What the heck? Where's the logic? He's busted! but he goes on and on...& instead of joining the club, he clams up & says he's done 'helping' investigators. Nobody seems willing to ever admit to a lie...except Misty & Chelsea in this instance, & it came so far out of left field, I wonder what was in it for them. Did LE confront them with some undisputable proof that the story wasn't true? If so, why did Misty, this one time, back away because of logic? I don't get it. MOO.

bbm
Dodie, I dare say every town is full of people like this. My town is full of these people, and sadly to say I know most of them. Before retiring, I was a counselor for DFCS (DCF) here in Ga. I had some normal clients, but 80% (a a rough guess):crazy: were like the Croslins/Cummings. I had several Ron clones on my caseload...we just had to assume that most of what we heard were lies. Very depressing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg