General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A deadbeat parent is one who does not pay court ordered child support.
That's what makes Crystal a deadbeat.

All of her 'fights' for her children started when HaLeigh disappeared and a pro-bono attorney stepped in and tried to make her look better.

She has JR now by default and it has not been made permanent that I have seen.

Chad, who is no prize himself, is the one providing for her 'new' child if they are in fact still together.
If not, I would bet Marie has had that task fall to her...
MOO though

Let me see:

Deadbeat parent who doesn't pay child support? Ronald Cummings - check
Got both children in court due to default? Ronald Cummings - check
US taxpayers supporting children and providing health care? - Ronald Cummings - check.

IMO, Misty is the biggest follower, I've ever seen, and says anything somebody tells her to. When CC, herself, backed away from her JO accusations, Misty was right there with her. In an interview, CC said that if LE would give her the chance, she could get the truth out of Misty. Well, why didn't she do this, in the year she had before the drug bust? IMO, this was CC admitting that she could manipulate Misty. some leader. MOO.

I don't think she can handle the truth! (borrowed from Jack Nicholson).

Didn't he explain a dent on his car by saying he hit it too?

He hit that door and went to great lengths to show the cops how and where he hit it. Bet the cops didn't know what hit them when he started spinning this yarn. Bet he was talking loud and fast and didn't give them a chance to ask questions cause he was in and out of his mind with worry, grief and his obvious need for help in finding Haleigh. I would think that LE walked away from this story with a "WTH" face! If they dared question this man, who was obviously trying to help them, he suddenly breaks down in grief, sobbing uncontollably without a voice or soul. Helping but not! I can see by just this little piece of the story what LE has dealt with. How could they suspect or not suspect him with his grief so obvious and his willingness to help so apparent. I can see how it worked. I am guessing they are really mad if they read here and see how we point out all the ways they were snowed. JMO

Curious to me about that dent in the car. JMO

A WS poster who was a neighbor of Ronalds and appeared to be a "father figure" to Ronald asked him what happened to his hand. His story has Ronald motioning with his head toward a dent in the fender of his vehicle, leaving his neighbor to conclude that Ronald had hit it with his fist. Alrighty then. Yep.

IIRC he told a someone who is a local (who used to post here) he hurt his hand when he hit the car. IIRC that poster was asking him about a dent in his car....JMHO

You are right, he did indicate to a prior neighbor of his that he had slammed his fist into the fender of the car. Just proves that he is a dddddddddddd liar. Ronald obviously liked using his fists on things, people, walls, you name it.

All of her 'fights' for her children started when HaLeigh disappeared and a pro-bono attorney stepped in and tried to make her look better.

Chad, who is no prize himself, is the one providing for her 'new' child if they are in fact still together.
MOO though
bbm
A deadbeat parent is one who chooses to buy and sell drugs when one should be with one's kids when said parent is not working.
NJMO (not just my opinion)

MOO though

I guess this is proof people follow cases for different reasons. I focus on who had Haleigh the night she died and where they are now, and you happen to hate the dead childs mother and make sure to somehow post bad stuff about her for whatever reasons, as if anything she has done is as bad as Ron. We have heard Ron say he got the kids cause he had iinsurance, wow, big deal!! Rons a convicted druggie who married a little girl and encouraged her to stop talking to LE, at least he will have people to send him money for new nazi tats and expensive bottled water.

jmo

HaLeigh was NOT missing November 1, 2005.

Not much in Nov of 2005 looks like a 'fight for the kids' to me..
Maybe a visitation denied <shrug> The judge did make that up to Ron.

11/01/2005 013. EMERGENCY VERIFED MOTION FOR CHILD PICK-UP ORDER
11/01/2005 015.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID.
11/01/2005 016. ORDER SETTING ASIDE DEFAULT - EEH
11/01/2005 017.ORDER OF REFERRAL TO GENERAL MAGISTRATE - EEH
11/01/2005 .PETITION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND FOR RELATED RELIEF
11/01/2005 .FILED BY PETITIONER
11/01/2005 014.CERTFICATE OF COMPLETITION - CRYSTAL CUMMINGS
11/22/2005 018. COPY - NOTICE OF HEARING - 12-01-05 @ 9:00 RMP
11/22/2005 .PETITIONERS MOTION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY

Thanks Papa

Wow, Em, I'm impressed. The last time I posted something similar to your post, my post was deleted. You are so right, you and papa.

May depend on who you are here and your 'opinion' on this case.

I guess this is proof people follow cases for different reasons. I focus on who had Haleigh the night she died and where they are now, and you happen to hate the dead childs mother and make sure to somehow post bad stuff about her for whatever reasons, as if anything she has done is as bad as Ron. We have heard Ron say he got the kids cause he had iinsurance, wow, big deal!! Rons a convicted druggie who married a little girl and encouraged her to stop talking to LE, at least he will have people to send him money for new nazi tats and expensive bottled water.

jmo

I don't hate anyone.

Thanks Papa

You're right. The court notes don't mean much, but then most of them never do.

But didn't you claim to have read all the documents or did you just mean the notes?

I am sure we have all done things that we aren't proud of, that includes Ron and Crystal. Ron won custody by default. Crystal won custody back by default. It doesn't make one any better or less of a parent.

The reason Ron is shed in a bad light, is because of his actions and inactions. It was on his watch that the child disappeared, from his home, within his custody. JMO

Thanks Papa

BBM
Ron's sister? :waitasec:

It was my understanding that Ron and Crystal were never married, so wouldn't the court documents show Sheffield rather than Cummings?

BBM

It was my understanding that Ron and Crystal were never married, so wouldn't the court documents show Sheffield rather than Cummings?

Good catch. That just shows how little the court notes mean without the whole document.

bbm
A deadbeat parent is one who chooses to buy and sell drugs when one should be with one's kids when said parent is not working.
NJMO (not just my opinion)

And is one who would not leave 2 very small children with a very immature, partying teenager who couldn't take care of herself, let alone two children. It's quite obvious Crystal's fears have become reality.

BBM

Good catch. That just shows how little the court notes mean without the whole document.

I'm at my office right now, but when I get to my home computer I'll check. I'm not sure, but I think I have this Certificate of Completition. It sounds familiar. If so, I'll post it. It could be just an error by the Clerk's office regarding the name, IDK.

And is one who would not leave 2 very small children with a very immature, partying teenager who couldn't take care of herself, let alone two children. It's quite obvious Crystal's fears have become reality.

And lets overlook after losing Haleigh he was scoring drugs before picking up Junior from daycare.

I'm at my office right now, but when I get to my home computer I'll check. I'm not sure, but I think I have this Certificate of Completition. It sounds familiar. If so, I'll post it. It could be just an error by the Clerk's office regarding the name, IDK.

Oh, so the paternity could be for Rons sis? Imagine that!

Oh, so the paternity could be for Rons sis? Imagine that!

I really think it's an error in the clerk's office. Doubt it would be the first time nor the last.

Remember one time working on a special project at the office and we were complaining about the errors in the data -- was told you paid one amount for data and a higher amount for accurate data.

And lets overlook after losing Haleigh he was scoring drugs before picking up Junior from daycare.

And IIRC Misty claimed in one her jailhouse conversations with either her mother or her father Katrina B. was the one who, for the most part, was taking care of Jr after Haleigh was falsely reprted as being abducted. Misty basically claimed Ron C didn't want to spend any time with Jr.....JMHO

And IIRC Misty claimed in one her jailhouse conversations with either her mother or her father Katrina B. was the one who, for the most part, was taking care of Jr after Haleigh was falsely reprted as being abducted. Misty basically claimed Ron C didn't want to spend any time with Jr.....JMHO

Sad to say but that was a good thing. Too bad he didn't do the right thing though and let him move back with Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24