General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we saw a similar girl, Casey Anthony who alleged all this crap and we pretty much know shes full of crap and killed her daughter, so Misty saying Tommy did that, thank god, is not enough to label someone a pedophile, those are pretty major accusations to make on the words of a drugged out misguided lost teenager who cops say is NOT telling the truth. Shes not credible.

jmo
No, she's not credible. She went a little overboard with the accusations, so she's hard to take seriously, but at the same time, it's hard to completely discount her. It would explain a lot, because IMO, something is seriously wrong with those 2. After the accusations against him started, Tommy and LC barely reacted... a very passive response, from a husband and father. In other situations, he didn't seem so passive. For instance, when he pressed charges against RC for assault, and then again, when he didn't care for his living arrangements at the jail. MOO

I don't understand all this malarkey about Tommy killing Haleigh. What would his motive be to kill a 5-year-old little girl? I could understand that if there were people that knew Tommy and said he had enjoyed being around kids, that he was obsessed with Haleigh, or had some sort of weird fascination with children. But there has not been one witness that has come forward and even suggested Tommy acted strange around children.

Unless Tommy is a pedophile, then why would he abduct and kill Haleigh?

If anything, I see Tommy as a small time , uneducated, country bumpkin, druggie with no book sense or common sense.

Remember the dude in the Peterson case who was on drugs that claims he possibly got rid of Stacy's body for Drew? That is where I think Tommy fits into the picture. Ron and Misty know Tommy is dumb, and they most likely convinced him while he was high as kite, to help them get rid of the body.

Tommy, if his brains were not fried from drug use, could most likely break the case. But he is so dumb he may not even realize what he did, which is why he makes up all sorts of crap stories about Joe.

There is no evidence to suggest that Tommy KILLED Haleigh, there is evidence to suggest he may have been involved in getting rid of the body and was an accomplice to Ron and Misty, ie the phone call between he and Ronald.
When Tommy 1st brought up the xanax, I got suspicious, because I've seen a xanax rage, 1st hand. Xanax, when abused, is a raging drug. Tommy, in his JO story, admitted there was a grudge, anger, and then a rage. IMO, Tommy told a lot of truth. He admitted to seeing a dead Haleigh, and he also admitted to going to the disposal site. Seriously, after listening to his own words, how can anybody NOT be suspicious of him? He doesn't strike me as the protective brotherly type, and except for protecting Misty, what other motive is there for him to lie? IMO, he's a typical criminal, who lies and manipulates details, to minimize his own involvement. And after what he admitted to, there was very little left to minimize. He admitted to doing absolutely nothing, to defend a child from being murdered, just stood around all scared, and then went with the murderer to dump the body. It doesn't get much worse than that...unless he himself, committed the murder. And that's what I think happened. Because why would anybody, confess to something worse than the truth? And if Tommy's NOT the murderer, then that's what he did. Personally, I don't believe he's the type to suffer, in order to help anybody. You may see Tommy as a bumpkin, but I don't. I see a man, who at best, accused his own cousin of murder, and was shocked when it didn't get him a get out of jail free card. That's cold blooded. So, either way I look at it, Tommy's no bumpkin. That story alone, showed how conniving he is. MOO.

Tommy was born in 86, so he's almost 26 years old. Misty, I think, is still 19 years old, so, there's at least a 5/6 year age difference between them. When Misty was 9, 10, 11, Tommy was about 15/16, so, IMO, when Misty was still a child, Tommy was basically grown. It would help if we knew when Misty claimed this happened. If she was real young, like 5 or 6, then Tommy was a child too, but if she was a few years older, then Tommy was a teenager. Anyway, there are several years difference in their ages. I think Tommy is the oldest, then TC is next, and then Misty is the youngest. MOO

Misty's dob is 12/09/91............but at any rate still not a huge gap depending on when she said it happened. But I don't believe her any more than I do CA.

Tommy was born, 8-2-86, Misty was born, 12-9-91. That's 5 plus years, and enough of a gap, to make a difference, IMO. But, Misty is a habitual liar, so anything she says is questionable. MOO. Her accusations against JO, on the other hand, are a different story. They're essentially the same age, and when she was a child, so was he. Not to say something didn't happen, but it wouldn't have been molestation. MOO.

Does anyone know if we ever had transcripts of the drug sting videos?? It would be wonderful if we did, but IIRC we didn't ever have any transcribe the individual clips.. Therefor I'm hoping that ALL THE DRUG STING VIDEO CLIPS are still available(as much too often we see vital articles, video, etc go poof! And vanish).. I'm hoping that's not the case because I'd like to revisit the sting video, more specifically revisit the portion of tape where there is an exchange btwn Ron and Misty alone that was caught on the hidden cam.. I know we discussed it way back then when the video was new news but it's definitely something IMO that is worth another look, and discussion.. IMO it shows the two of them unguarded and alone in discussing what happened to Haleigh.. The exchange between the two IMO is direct evidence that points AWAY from Ron and Misty being in this in any way TOGETHER..

Except we saw a similar girl, Casey Anthony who alleged all this crap and we pretty much know shes full of crap and killed her daughter, so Misty saying Tommy did that, thank god, is not enough to label someone a pedophile, those are pretty major accusations to make on the words of a drugged out misguided lost teenager who cops say is NOT telling the truth. Shes not credible.

jmo

The difference in these two cases are everyone denied what Casey was claiming so there was doubt.
No one has done so in Tommy's case. Not even Tommy himself.

The difference in these two cases are everyone denied what Casey was claiming so there was doubt.
No one has done so in Tommy's case. Not even Tommy himself.

The Only FACT, is that Misty is not CREDIBLE. JMO

Misty said Tommy molested her as a child.
Tommy's wife alluded to the incest within his family.
Tommy is a pedophile if we listen to what his family members said.
A person can only be judged on their past.
His past is molestation and possibly rape of Misty as a child.

Had his brains not been so fried from drugs he may have been a better person. He is not.
Drugs are not an excuse for what, IMO, he did to HaLeigh.
Misty has accused everyone under the sun of molesting her! So pfffttt to whatever that liar says.

Lindsay made the incest comment as an INSULT to imply the family was trashy. People joke about lower income families in rural areas as being incest all the time, I don't think we can take that literally as meaning Tommy raped Misty.

There is NO evidence to suggest Tommy is a pedophile at all, and none of the statements made by Misty or Lindsay would be considered reliable or credible evidence in a court room.

I am NOT defending Tommy, as I think he is a liar and other names I cannot say here. But it is very premature to say he is a pedophile based on the statements of Misty, and Lindsay.

I hate to read statements like that, because if there is ever a prosecution you can bet the defense will try to introduce this sort of molestation crap to portray Misty as a victim and blame it on Tommy a la... Casey Anthony.

There is no evidence that Tommy has ever abused children in any way. But there is evidence that Ronald abused his daughter. There are witnesses who witnessed him abuse Haleigh, and there are photographs and medical reports that indicate Haleigh was the victim of abuse.

So when we have a child who is dead, the victim of a homicide, and photographs of her with bruising and scars, and witnesses that say Ron abused her, that makes RONALD A PRIME SUSPECT.

So if there is anyone with a history of abusing children in this case, it is RONALD CUMMINGS.

A stronger case of a abuse can be made against Ron, due to his history and pattern of abuse. NOT TOMMY.

There is no evidence that Tommy has ever abused children in any way. But there is evidence that Ronald abused his daughter. There are witnesses who witnessed him abuse Haleigh, and there are photographs and medical reports that indicate Haleigh was the victim of abuse.

So when we have a child who is dead, the victim of a homicide, and photographs of her with bruising and scars, and witnesses that say Ron abused her, that makes RONALD A PRIME SUSPECT.

So if there is anyone with a history of abusing children in this case, it is RONALD CUMMINGS.

A stronger case of a abuse can be made against Ron, due to his history and pattern of abuse. NOT TOMMY.
IDK what Tommy's past record is, because I've never seen it, but I do remember some kind of domestic issue. I never read who it pertained to. But, and I feel strongly about this...Tommy was passed out cold at the bus stop. Obviously, he had no regard for his children, and didn't mind driving them around, while he was high...which in my opinion, is negligence, abuse, whatever. When he got in trouble for fighting with his dad, it was reported that his son was scared of him. Maybe this isn't 'abuse', by the book, but if Tommy would carry on like this in public, I don't put anything past him. I don't know how he got the reputation for being a loving person, but after listening to his jail tapes, I saw the only person he really cares about, is himself. IMO, he's not some hapless, country bumpkin, who has been manipulated and tricked by his younger sister. IMO, Tommy played a huge role in what happened to Haleigh. If he's not the murderer, then he's covering something, almost as bad. Misty may have murdered Haleigh, but if she did, Tommy did something too. In the JO story, he admitted helping with the disposal. If the disposal was truly his only role, (whether it was because of JO or Misty), don't you think he would have admitted it? just taken JO's name out, and inserted Misty's. No sweat off his back, and he could get back to his family. Comparing Tommy to RC, is pointless, IMO. Who was the bigger abuser? Who had the record? Really, what matters, is who did what that night. MOO.

I don't understand all this malarkey about Tommy killing Haleigh. What would his motive be to kill a 5-year-old little girl? I could understand that if there were people that knew Tommy and said he had enjoyed being around kids, that he was obsessed with Haleigh, or had some sort of weird fascination with children. But there has not been one witness that has come forward and even suggested Tommy acted strange around children.

If anything, I see Tommy as a small time , uneducated, country bumpkin, druggie with no book sense or common sense.

Remember the dude in the Peterson case who was on drugs that claims he possibly got rid of Stacy's body for Drew? That is where I think Tommy fits into the picture. Ron and Misty know Tommy is dumb, and they most likely convinced him while he was high as kite, to help them get rid of the body.

Tommy, if his brains were not fried from drug use, could most likely break the case. But he is so dumb he may not even realize what he did, which is why he makes up all sorts of crap stories about Joe.

There is no evidence to suggest that Tommy KILLED Haleigh, there is evidence to suggest he may have been involved in getting rid of the body and was an accomplice to Ron and Misty, ie the phone call between he and Ronald.
The phone call between RC and Tommy, is a mystery, and IMO, it's central to this investigation. Tommy said RC asked him to go by the trailer. RC, said he did not. He said he asked if Misty was with him. He made this statement through his attorney, so IMO, RC knew it was important. Actually, there was so little difference in their versions, that RC making the clarification, surprised me. Anyway, IMO, it looks like RC did not want to be associated with sending Tommy to his house. As far as I know, instead of sticking to his guns, Tommy let it drop...until he later tried to recant the whole thing, and change the time. But, LE said they were sticking with his original time of 9:45-10:00, (I think), so, it looks like Tommy has been pinned into this visit and time, and for some reason, he doesn't like it. So, that phone call is left up to interpretation. While some see it as RC maybe calling for help with the disposal, others see it as Tommy maybe siezing an opportunity. One other thing...I don't think any of these people are dumb, and I don't think their brains are fried. If they can lie enough to fail LDTs, then they can tell the truth. The same thing with Misty. She wasn't so high that night, that she doesn't remember. Listening to her on the 911, shows how alert she was. She may not have known what numerical meant, but she knew enough to keep her composure and not break down. MOO

Here's another theory about Ron's call to Tommy. Maybe Tommy did go by the trailer, and found it dark and empty, just like he said, and Misty was gone, like LE believed. Ron, then made the statement that he didn't ask Tommy to go by the trailer. He has always been adamant that Misty was home all night. And how could he know this? So, if he admitted sending Tommy to the trailer, he would have to admit that Misty was gone. Why would Ron, be so opposed to the idea of Misty being gone? I guess this theory would depend on phone records. Did Tommy call Ron, and tell him Misty was gone? Did Ron call Tommy back and ask what he had found out? If there were no more calls between the 2, then I doubt Ron asked him to check the trailer. Who would ask somebody to check their house, but not call back for an update? MOO.

I would like to know just what time it was that TN start calling around looking for Misty to ask her come and babysit the kids. I'd also like to know what time it was that she got ahold of her and what time did Misty showed up on the scene. That could really be telling in itself if there's any truth to it. My thoughts have always been that RC left the two littleones locked in the trailer alone that night and probably gave them something to knock them out and either TN or GGS came by to check on the kids and found that something had happened to HaLeigh and that's when the coverup began. This is my honest opinion of what I feel may have happened and Misty was setup to take the fall. Why else would TN, GGS, RC etc cover up for Misty or vs? In my opinion Misty didn't find out about HaLeigh until the wee hours of the morning when I neighbor lady saw her on her cellphone screaming and crying in the yard. Everybody want to make this case so complicated and I don't think it is. I think RC gave thoses kids something to make them sleepy and locked them in the trailer alone and went to work. Then by the time someone got around to checking on the kids it was too late for HaLeigh and everybody panicked. RC had a lot to lose if anyone found out he left those kids alone and/or if he gave those kids something to put them to sleep and then something happened to HaLeigh because of it. There was an addition added on to the trailer on Rita Ln shortly after HaLeigh went missing. I don't think anyone ever checked that place out and I'm still wondering if she is buried under that cement slab that the addition was built on. Just a thought for curious minds.

I would like to know just what time it was that TN start calling around looking for Misty to ask her come and babysit the kids. I'd also like to know what time it was that she got ahold of her and what time did Misty showed up on the scene. That could really be telling in itself if there's any truth to it. My thoughts have always been that RC left the two littleones locked in the trailer alone that night and probably gave them something to knock them out and either TN or GGS came by to check on the kids and found that something had happened to HaLeigh and that's when the coverup began. This is my honest opinion of what I feel may have happened and Misty was setup to take the fall. Why else would TN, GGS, RC etc cover up for Misty or vs? In my opinion Misty didn't find out about HaLeigh until the wee hours of the morning when I neighbor lady saw her on her cellphone screaming and crying in the yard. Everybody want to make this case so complicated and I don't think it is. I think RC gave thoses kids something to make them sleepy and locked them in the trailer alone and went to work. Then by the time someone got around to checking on the kids it was too late for HaLeigh and everybody panicked. RC had a lot to lose if anyone found out he left those kids alone and/or if he gave those kids something to put them to sleep and then something happened to HaLeigh because of it. There was an addition added on to the trailer on Rita Ln shortly after HaLeigh went missing. I don't think anyone ever checked that place out and I'm still wondering if she is buried under that cement slab that the addition was built on. Just a thought for curious minds.

Snowbunny, this has been one of my "main" theories for a while. I have always thought that RC was the one to kill Haleigh, most likely directly... Then TN and AS covered for him and started trying to find Misty to get her to "babysit" so she could take the blame. RC called TC only to get the Croslins involved so the could be blamed. TN was at the trailer way to quickly, then the neighbor seeing Misty in the yard crying. The 911 call was so staged, and I really believe Misty didn't have a clue what had happened to Haleigh or what Ron wanted her to say on the phone to the 911 operator. She was totally confused. The Croslin's didn't know they were being set up till weeks (months) later, and then it was too late. That's what makes the most sense to me. MOO

Another wonderful post!
IMO, Tommy is guilty of something he cannot admit to himself but it's something his ex-wife and many of us know.
I cannot imagine what it would take to come to terms the man you love is likely the murderer of a 5 year old child.
Good for her she got out. I pray she and her kids are on a new path.

The only people who KNOW who killed HaLeigh are the ones who did it and anyone who actually saw it. Has there been a poll to prove that "many" know.

Is this 'factual' or simply rumored so often it has 'become factual'?
I have never heard this anywhere except on opinion boards.

Also don't believe TN or GGMS would cover an accident/murder up for anyone when it came to HaLeigh or Jr.
They believed Misty only until LE started pointing out her inconsistencies and the fact she was the 'key' in this case.

The only people who KNOW who killed HaLeigh are the ones who did it and anyone who actually saw it. Has there been a poll to prove that "many" know.

A poll?
I believe Tommy's wife who lived with him and spoke of the incest.

This is also my opinion on Tommy. BBM I don't think Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's death but I do think HE thought MISTY was guilty and tried to protect her by blaming Joe. Maybe Ron and Misty told him Misty was in big trouble. With his drug-fried brain, he probably believed them and thought he would be the heroic big brother and cover for his sister by framing Joe.

The problem with Tommy is that he sounds like a liar, constantly changed his story, and trash his own little family in the process. I don't think Lindsy's divorcing him was because he is a murderer, but because he's a lousy husband and father who roamed the streets at night, lived on drugs, stole, passed out at the children's bus stop, lies, lies, lies, drugs, drugs, drugs, plus he's locked up for quite a number of years. Why stay married to him when she can be free of him and raise her children away from the horror that is Croslin? I don't think their divorce screams "murderer". To me, it screams "finally".

If the Sykes-Neves-Cummings clan is in the dark about what happened to Haliegh, why are they not still begging for help to find the girl, not begging for information, not begging for anyone to come forward to help find the "real" culprits???

They are disturbingly quiet for a family who has lost a loved one under such mysterious circumstances. Why? :waitasec:

Well I think Annette and Teresa certainly know more than they are telling. What they know, I'm not sure, but they went into overdrive to protect Ron and Misty as soon as Haleigh went missing. Haleigh was never Teresa's priority, it was defending Ron and Misty.

I suspect that if they don't know exactly what happened, they have a good IDEA and know Ron's life style played a big part, and he would be in danger of having JR removed from his custody if the truth ever came out.

Oh, IMO Annette and Teresa certainly know what happened that night. I don't think that they would have protected Misty unless it was to bolster Misty's participation in covering Ron's butt. I think that Teresa was actively involved in orchestrating Misty making the 911 call and the story Misty told (screwed up) on the 911 call. I think that Teresa was there way earlier than showing up after the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500