General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have my faith and that's what gets me by," Sheffield said in front of the home she shares with Neves.

WHATTTTTTTTT??????????????

What do you want to bet a gun of Rons done gone missing since Haleighs death?

Probably. I dunno. I am totally disenchanted and deflated by this story. It makes no sense on any level.

What information do they have and does LE even have that same info?

Another year. I bet they can't wait til this week is over so they can scurry back to their lives.

So Crystal is living with Teresa........WOW. eh, easier to keep her in line that way I guess. Poor Haleigh.

Wow, so basically Crystal has stockholm syndrome and Teresa is keeping her under her wing. This is starting to make me sick. jmo

Wow, so basically Crystal has stockholm syndrome and Teresa is keeping her under her wing. This is starting to make me sick. jmo

I hope to God that someone shows MISTY this story. I can't wait to see the fallout.

I wonder if drugs have anything to do with this. Crystal better be careful, people disappear and die in their sleep young in that family.

I wonder if drugs have anything to do with this. Crystal better be careful, people disappear and die in their sleep young in that family.

Speechless! All the bases covered. Must be totally exhausting.

I cannot believe she is staying with TN. I just can't! Next thing we will hear is her and Ron are back together.......pppfffttttttttttttttttttt.

Then I was looking at the Putnam County FB page, and I saw Chris Stallings is being promoted to Detective, and Annette is a Stallings, and also friends with Chris Stallings on FB. Wonder what is stalling this investigation? Enough is enough.

So Crystal is living with Teresa........WOW. eh, easier to keep her in line that way I guess. Poor Haleigh.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the person on Twitter who was ranting and raving and furious with TN? :dunno:

So Jr. is still right in the middle of this mess. I'm just going to say it. This feels like a slap in Haleigh's face to me.

So Jr. is still right in the middle of this mess. I'm just going to say it. This feels like a slap in Haleigh's face to me.

Teresa living with Crystal is no doubt about Ron being able to call and talk to his son. This is why it makes me so mad the LE wont be truthful with Crystal, tell her Ron is involved already!

Crystal SHOULD have figured it out by now on her own!!!!!!!! aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh. But yes, LE needs to put up or shut up about solving it. aaarrrggggg.

Crystal SHOULD have figured it out by now on her own!!!!!!!! aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh. But yes, LE needs to put up or shut up about solving it. aaarrrggggg.

She should, but really, she cant believe Ron did this, shes in denial even though she knows hes abusive. She is not the smartest person on this earth, thats how Ron liked his girls, meek and docile, thats why Mistys arrogance and boldness probably drove him to the edge. Shes easy to manipulate and its happening to this day.

After all the trash talk that Ron's family did about Crystal. Insisted she and her family took Haleigh and had their farm searched. They never did search any of Ron's families places.

I wouldn't need anyone to tell me, when Teresa got on Nat'l tv and told the world that Misty was a better mother than me and the kids wanted Misty to be their mom, I would have gotten that message loud and clear. I would not be living with her or speaking to her.

Well, gee, for all the people who support Rons family blindly no matter what who have slandered Crystal, ever so slightly of course, I wonder what they make of this? Is this another keep your enemies closer for instance Ron loved to say, and whats funny about Ron saying that, did he think no one would say, Hey Misty, your man is with you to keep you close because you are an enemy, he told that to Art Harris, and other? That never made sense to me, I mean wouldnt you shut up about it so she wouldnt find out, but thats using logic and thats not been used in this case, hindering it.

Am I surprised or shocked to learn Crystal S is now living with Teresa Neves?

Not in the least bit...I suspected as much. Some people never learn..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member