General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this TN is to be on a J'ville morning show this morning. There will probably be an update later. I am posting articles and links in another thread if anyone needs to refer to them as they may get lost in the posts here.

This morning on Good Morning Jacksonville, Claire Simms will be joined live by Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topst...483/Haleigh-Cummings-3-Year-Anniversary-Today

I was waiting for the change in living arrangements to hit the media and praying it would somehow get a reaction from Misty. I'm still hopeful, and praying for HaLeigh. It's been way too long. :( I just don't see Joe being the one, but I think he must know something. It's too bad the information won't make any difference to Tommy imo, and imo he's the one who needs to fess up. Jmo

Well, its been reported wrong then, you are aware right? I am hearing she is living with Annette, so ....... jmo

She had lots of options, if someone is going to open their pocketbook to pay 12k in arrears for her, she could have found someone to house her, ala Casey Anthony. Now shes back in the den of drugs being manipulated by Ron from the clink, and exposing her son to all sorts of unsavory people. But as long as Ronald is happy, thats fine! Its all about Ron, who cares that a 6 year old is unproperly buried at sea or in a landfill!

LOL
Not to state the obvious here, but...
Crystal has always been 'housed by someone else'.
Marie, TN, Ron, Chad, Marie and now AS...
When does she get out and find a job to house herself?
How old is she now?

LOL
How old is she now?

Well, if you guys were in the know you should know she works at a bar in putnam county, so.....

Well, if you guys were in the know you should know she works at a bar in putnam county, so.....

Well thank you for sharing with us, I am glad she has a job. I couldn't image living with them and not being able to get out and work and have a place to go.

LOL
How old is she now?

Hi there. I think it's wonderful Great Granny Sykes helped out and took in Crystal, Junior and Chloe, it's been a couple weeks now and I hope everything continues to go well. Hard to believe HaLeigh has been gone 3 years, and Junior will be 7 next week. Crystal actually did get a job with a few shifts a week at a bar, good for her, I am hoping the move with be a change for the better for all of them. No reaction that we know of from Misty yet I suppose? :(

eta sorry mkay - Crystal will be 27 this summer iirc, sorry I skipped that part of your post

Hi there. I think it's wonderful Great Granny Sykes helped out and took in Crystal, Junior and Chloe, it's been a couple weeks now and I hope everything continues to go well. Hard to believe HaLeigh has been gone 3 years, and Junior will be 7 next week. Crystal actually did get a job with a few shifts a week at a bar, good for her, I am hoping the move with be a change for the better for all of them. No reaction that we know of from Misty yet I suppose? :(

If Misty is a killer, why would she even have a reaction? Do you think she will be like, Oh, Crystal is living there, this compels me to confess? I don't think so. And from what I am hearing these living arrangements have been going on for a lot longer than a few weeks, I suppose the Sykes clan is not being so candid to their fans for some reason, I wonder why? jmo

um, Hello Crystal? So your working at a bar and living with GGMS? Why do I forsee another custody battle in the future?

um, Hello Crystal? So your working at a bar and living with GGMS? Why do I forsee another custody battle in the future?

Well, we know the battle wont be with Ronald, as he made sure to get locked up for most of his sons childhoods. I have heard her child with another man is NOT with her, so who knows whats going on, Annette does not live in a sprawling trailer with room for everyone. She should not be working in a bar, but at least shes working, but for an addict thats the worse place to be. jmo

Well, we know the battle wont be with Ronald, as he made sure to get locked up for most of his sons childhoods. I have heard her child with another man is NOT with her, so who knows whats going on, Annette does not live in a sprawling trailer with room for everyone. She should not be working in a bar, but at least shes working, but for an addict thats the worse place to be. jmo
My daughter works at a bar, and although I'm not exactly beaming with pride, the money is surprisingly awesome. A $300 night, is not unusual. She's in an RN program, so the late shifts suck, but her wages more than pay her bills. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Can you still edit the minor's name from your posts?

I don't understand how CS can bear to live with that side of the family after everything they said about her. She is either a better, more forgiving person than I am or unbelievably prone to being stepped on.

I hope there are no more druggies around the little children.

I warned yesterday....... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONTINUE TO PERSONALIZE POSTS. Leave the advice to other posters out, the words you should, you might, you don't know. This is the last warning and you will be sitting out for a while if you don't tone it down.

Insider information must be by verified locals. Please contact Kimster with your information if there are posters here with information not available in MSM.

I don't understand how CS can bear to live with that side of the family after everything they said about her. She is either a better, more forgiving person than I am or unbelievably prone to being stepped on.

Crystal is the quintessential low self esteem easy to manipulate type. She has a good heart, but she is being played by these people. After all the filth Teresa and Ron and Misty said about Haleighs mother, its horrifying to me shes under the same roof as them. I mean considering no one knows what happened to Haleigh, its not out of the realm something happened under Teresa or Annettes watch, I personally would not risk this, but I have a feeling Ron is sweet talking her from jail, and shes still in his grasp. Its going to DEVASTATE her when its revealed what Ronald did to Haleigh. jmo

I don't know what's going on in here but I'm getting alerts and am at work.

Closing the thread until Grandmaj or I has time to see what's wrong. Until then, don't anyone even think of going to another thread to continue.

Stop the back and forth. You all know better. I'm going to reopen the thread because it is the Anniversary of Haleigh being reported missing. Please keep the tone and the authority out of your posts. We need to get back to civil discussion here. The personalized posts are going to get everyone in trouble. Thanks. Discuss the facts, the news and leave all the bickering out. :)

If Misty is a killer, why would she even have a reaction? Do you think she will be like, Oh, Crystal is living there, this compels me to confess? I don't think so. And from what I am hearing these living arrangements have been going on for a lot longer than a few weeks, I suppose the Sykes clan is not being so candid to their fans for some reason, I wonder why? jmo

I'm so lost. Do you have a link for this information?

ETA: Okay, a little birdie told me they heard about this too. But still, I'd love to read the report myself so when someone can find a link, please post it here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500