General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron never stood a chance after his parents abandoned their youngins.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/05/ng.01.html

RONALD`S GRANDMOTHER: Well, your mother said to tell you that Pop said to tell you that be careful what you say because they got a snitch in there with you.

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: Oh, I know.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, apparently, she was exhausted and she didn`t feel like doing it. She does it all the time because Ronald`s the one who`s working and she`s not. And she even wanted his mother, Teresa Neves, to baby-sit little Haleigh. But she lost that battle and had to baby-sit Haleigh that night.

Or was it Ron/TN/AS's story that was pushed off on Misty?

I suspect that how it was... In that Today videoMisty has to look to Ron for HELP when asked WHY there were inconsistencies in her story..I suspect it is because he and his family kept changing the script on her...JMHO

HARRIS: There are two stories, Nancy. I spoke to two families who saw Misty pick her up, and then Ronald and his mother insist Ronald picked her up, rode her back to the house on his lap and played with her for a while and then went to work. Either way, he was back at the house, and she was alive before he left for work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/10/ng.01.html

Who is this guy, John, who was supposedly a friend, who called Misty and asked her to get the pills for him?
Does he have a connection to Linda Frank? IIRC..Linda Frank is a close friend of Annette Sykes and has been in attendance at some of the vigils.. Does Linda Frank have any close relatives in PCSO? Anyone know? JMHO

I'm not impressed with LaRue nor do I find him to be a fair judge. Took some nerve on his part to admonish Tommy for dealing drugs while an investigation was going on yet he never said a word to Ronald Cummings.I'm not buying something doesn't stink to high heaven down there...JMHO

BBM: That boled above says everything to me. It is what was "not said" that speaks volumes to me. How on earth could LaRue admonish Tommy for dealing drugs while Haleigh's case was being investigated but totally ignored that very same fact while sentencing Haleigh's very own father is totally ridiculous and should be an embarrassment to the tax payers in Florida. LE and the judicial system has totally ignored Ronald in this entire case and that in itself is indicative as to why this is now a cold case.

HARRIS: There are two stories, Nancy. I spoke to two families who saw Misty pick her up, and then Ronald and his mother insist Ronald picked her up, rode her back to the house on his lap and played with her for a while and then went to work. Either way, he was back at the house, and she was alive before he left for work.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/10/ng.01.html

And pray tell, how the hell does Art Harris know this? Is it because Ronald told him so??? Really?? No one knows if Haleigh was dead or alive at the time that Ronald Cummings eventually showed up for work. His grandmother, Annette Sykes is the only one besides Ronald's Girlfriend, Misty as saying that Haleigh was alive before being lovingly tucked into her little bed on the floor.................right! I say it is way late to poly Annette Sykes. She is lying...................IMO.

Good question.. He also knew exactly how far apart the beds were and exactly where Haleigh's bed was located that night eventhough he claims he was at work...JMHO

Face it, the entire Cummings family have telekinetic powers. They appear to know why more than the poor little babysitter who was supposedly there the entire time............................yeah, right.:woohoo:

And pray tell, how the hell does Art Harris know this? Is it because Ronald told him so??? Really?? No one knows if Haleigh was dead or alive at the time that Ronald Cummings eventually showed up for work. His grandmother, Annette Sykes is the only one besides Ronald's Girlfriend, Misty as saying that Haleigh was alive before being lovingly tucked into her little bed on the floor.................right! I say it is way late to poly Annette Sykes. She is lying...................IMO.

BBM

Why do you state it is way to late to poly Annette? I don't think it's too late. However, i don't think she would take one. Neither do I believe TN would.

Remember when everyone was laughing about Tommy stealing soap from the houses he broke into? He was just ahead of his time. LOL

People Are Stealing Lots Of Tide Detergent

The Daily reports:

Law enforcement officials across the country are puzzled over a crime wave targeting an unlikely item: Tide laundry detergent.

Theft of Tide detergent has become so rampant that authorities from New York to Oregon are keeping tabs on the soap spree, and some cities are setting up special task forces to stop it. And retailers like CVS are taking special security precautions to lock down the liquid.

The obvious question — why? — has a pretty simple answer. Tide is recognizable, easy to steal, hard to track, and can be re-sold for $5 to $10 a bottle.

The other obvious question — is this for real, or is this a ginned-up trend story? — is harder to answer. The story does not have clear data, but it does have a bunch of good anecdotes from around the country.

One guy in Minnesota stole $25,000 in Tide over 15 months before getting caught last year. A detective in Kentucky calls Tide "the item to steal." The article also quotes law enforcement officials from Oregon and Colorado Springs, and Maryland. The Maryland anecdote is particularly rich:

...a recent drug sting turned up more Tide that cocaine.

"We sent in an informant to buy drugs. The dealer said, 'I don't have drugs, but I could sell you 15 bottles of Tide,' " Sprague told The Daily. "Upstairs in the drug dealer's bedroom was about 14 bottles of Tide laundry soap. We think [users] are trading it for drugs."

padilla.jpg

Remember when everyone was laughing about Tommy stealing soap from the houses he broke into? He was just ahead of his time. LOL

People Are Stealing Lots Of Tide Detergent

The Daily reports:

Law enforcement officials across the country are puzzled over a crime wave targeting an unlikely item: Tide laundry detergent.

Theft of Tide detergent has become so rampant that authorities from New York to Oregon are keeping tabs on the soap spree, and some cities are setting up special task forces to stop it. And retailers like CVS are taking special security precautions to lock down the liquid.

The obvious question — why? — has a pretty simple answer. Tide is recognizable, easy to steal, hard to track, and can be re-sold for $5 to $10 a bottle.

The other obvious question — is this for real, or is this a ginned-up trend story? — is harder to answer. The story does not have clear data, but it does have a bunch of good anecdotes from around the country.

One guy in Minnesota stole $25,000 in Tide over 15 months before getting caught last year. A detective in Kentucky calls Tide "the item to steal." The article also quotes law enforcement officials from Oregon and Colorado Springs, and Maryland. The Maryland anecdote is particularly rich:

...a recent drug sting turned up more Tide that cocaine.

"We sent in an informant to buy drugs. The dealer said, 'I don't have drugs, but I could sell you 15 bottles of Tide,' " Sprague told The Daily. "Upstairs in the drug dealer's bedroom was about 14 bottles of Tide laundry soap. We think [users] are trading it for drugs."

padilla.jpg

I only use Tide. Do I need to install AT&T?

BBM

Why do you state it is way to late to poly Annette? I don't think it's too late. However, i don't think she would take one. Neither do I believe TN would.

Sorry, bad use of words on my part. I meant that she should be polyed. I read that they were offered the poly but neither of them agreed to take one. That was telling in itself. If I were them I wouldn't take one either. TN and AS are in this up to their eyeballs.

Sorry, bad use of words on my part. I meant that she should be polyed. I read that they were offered the poly but neither of them agreed to take one. That was telling in itself. If I were them I wouldn't take one either. TN and AS are in this up to their eyeballs.

ITA If it were my grandchild, I'd be begging to take one. If they refused, there has to be a reason.

ITA If it were my grandchild, I'd be begging to take one. If they refused, there has to be a reason.

You betcha there is a reason. And IMHO.. PCSO should have been on BOTH them from the beginning like white on rice...JMHO

As I see it Haleigh has had no rights.. IMHO.. In cases like this when you can't rely on family members to tell the truth about what happened to a precious innocent child, bring on the Sodium Pentothal..JMHO

As I see it Haleigh has had no rights.. IMHO.. In cases like this when you can't rely on family members to tell the truth about what happened to a precious innocent child, bring on the Sodium Pentothal..JMHO

Well, TN knew the dynamics of a dysfunctional family when she labeled the Croslins as one on national TV. Annette had been married lots of times, Katrina took a restraining order out on Annette before, there was child custody issues between the family, her son is a scary dude, Teresa didnt raise her kids until she had to, Katrina was a mess, married a drug addict, why is Hope a Sykes yet Katrina was not mentioned in Kirbys obit, but Teresa and her other sister were, and her son? Talk about the quintessential "rough" dysfunctional family. jmo

Well, TN knew the dynamics of a dysfunctional family when she labeled the Croslins as one on national TV. Annette had been married lots of times, Katrina took a restraining order out on Annette before, there was child custody issues between the family, her son is a scary dude, Teresa didnt raise her kids until she had to, Katrina was a mess, married a drug addict, why is Hope a Sykes yet Katrina was not mentioned in Kirbys obit, but Teresa and her other sister were, and her son? Talk about the quintessential "rough" dysfunctional family. jmo

BBM Who knows? IIRC.. AS has been married three times.. To a Squires, a man named Wolfenberg (sp) and to Kirby Sykes.. Did she have any children with Wolfenberg? IIRC.. I read there is another daughter who lives in another state...JMHO

BBM Who knows? IIRC.. AS has been married three times.. To a Squires, a man named Wolfenberg (sp) and to Kirby Sykes.. Did she have any children with Wolfenberg? IIRC.. I read there is another daughter who lives in another state...JMHO

Squires children, Melanie, Teresa, and Donald, Wolfenberg was Katrinas father, who I ASSume was adopted by Kirby Sykes, but we dont know who Hopes father is, her last name is Sykes, surely she couldnt be Kirby Sykes daughter, but who knows, could explain some of the animosity between her and her mum and why she was not mentioned on his obit but once again, that is speculation.

BBM

Always said that, always will!

Squires children, Melanie, Teresa, and Donald, Wolfenberg was Katrinas father, who I ASSume was adopted by Kirby Sykes, but we dont know who Hopes father is, her last name is Sykes, surely she couldnt be Kirby Sykes daughter, but who knows, could explain some of the animosity between her and her mum and why she was not mentioned on his obit but once again, that is speculation.

IF Sykes adopted Katrina and Katrina was not married when Hope was born that would explain WHY Hope's last name is Sykes...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels