George and Cindy Depositions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!:blowkiss:

Hi Gypsy Road :wave:

If there is a verdict in the PS case on Thursday AND we have these transcripts to read, it's going to be a popcorn kind of day :popcorn:

Okay, what it is now? About 4 hours to go?

I'm getting sleepy...where are all the Yanks to wake us up? :)

This should be interesting today...Does anyone know if the media will be there reporting live???

I'm sure today will be an interesting one, CA is not capable of telling the truth IMHO, and GA well I guess we'll see. He must have said somethings to the Grand Jury, the verdict came down pretty quickly that day.
I wonder if they will even show, cowards. The rules don't apply to the Anthony's remember.

Darnudes, Just stay in bed. They aren't going to be broadcast live, but the transcripts will be available later per the media - so don't worry about missing them - they'll be available for your viewing whenever you wake up!:blowkiss:

I'm guessing since they will be transcripts vs. the video tapes of the depositions, it will take a little longer too. Because someone will have to transcribe it and file it with the court.

One more thing. Remember how GA supposedly told someone that he guessed they wouldn't be together after all of this was over? Well, I imagine we'll be hearing about round two in the A household after these depo's because IF GA tells his actual truths CA ain't going to likey vewwy vewwy much.

On the other hand, they probably have been prepped and prepped by BC and have had lots of time to go over their stories to make sure they BOTH NOW say the same things. Mark my words, Kc won't be thrown under NO darned bus THIS time!

Here's hoping someone tells CA to spit the gum out. LOL.

Other than the memorial service, will this be the first time we heard GA and CA speak since the day before the body was found (on Larry King)?

Yet another insomniac from Brisbane, Australia here counting down the hours :)

I'm in Texas and sat on the edge of my seat waiting for the day to begin.

Personally I think we need a screening room with a bar - anyone?

I am closing this thread and will start two threads; one for Cindy and one for George's Deposition.

The threads will be in the sticky forum, locked until the transcripts and/or videos are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA