George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Sindy? :tos: If you mean Cindy, I have to question how you know what she was thinking or what she knew.

I don't know what cindy was thinking, that's why I wrote MHOO (My humble opinion only).
But, while I'm at it...do you really believe on the same day cindy found out that her daughter robbed cindy's father that all three of them snuggled in bed together and watched TV? I've seen cindy's temper during the depositions and outside her house, and I'm pretty sure she had a knock down, drag out fight w/ the killer and that's what set the murder in motion.

Of course, as usual, cindy wants to rewrite history and have the world believe that they were such a close, loving family. Lee knew what happened that night, along w/ cindy, but as par for the course, they lied about it.

This thread is SOOOOOOOO far off-topic, it no longer has a purpose, so it has been closed.

If you have questions, please contact a member of the Mod team!

Salem

:sigh:

This forum is what you guys choose to make it. If y'all insist on the constant back & forth - arguing and baiting each over the same issues on thread after thread (who cares what the topic is? just infect every thread) - then that is what this forum will be .... a petty battleground. *yawn* Except there will be very few discussion threads open if y'all insist on infecting every thread with this crap.

I remember when it was filled with informative, thought provoking posts where posters were able to disagree with respect. It is sad to see people talk to each other without any respect. The not-so-subtle snark and pointed barbs are tiresome and tacky. I am sick of it people and it is going to stop.

I've not been able to be online as much lately but I am still very dedicated to this forum. New job, workload +, new town.... and though I don't post much lately, I check in several times a day. There was a time when posters valued and respected the integrity of this forum. Not sure what happened but I am asking for those of you who remember those times to please try to do your part to make it that way again. If for no other reason, out of respect for the forum where you've held vigil for the past 3+ years.

Sometimes "doing your part" can be as simple as self-restraint, by not responding to a baiting post. Sometimes it means steering things back on topic. It always means talking to a fellow poster respectfully.

Come on folks. Move it in a positive direction.

There is an ignore feature - if you need it, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther