George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without having been present in the room and heard whatever George may or may not have said to Krystal/River, of course, we cannot know of a certainty WHAT may have been said. Absent a recording of their conversations how can we say he absolutely said that or he absolutely did not? We cannot.

BUT

We, who are intimately familiar with this case, can make some educated guesses and come up with some potential hypothesis. Isn't that exactly what we do here anyhow? We have speculated on everything from did Casey chloroform Caylee, to is one of Caylee's own relatives her father?

This story broke in the mainstream media, and accusations were made and denials followed. None of us KNOWS absolutely what is true. We are ALL just guessing...

My guess is-
IF there was an affair, and I tend to believe there was, based on George and Cindy's past troubles, the past rumors of Georges infidelity AND the statememts made by Krystal's sister (maybe on her behalf, maybe on her own?), something of truth to this entire story. I believe George DID make statements to this gal about Caylee, just trying to clear his daughter in his lovers eyes if for no other reason. We KNOW George has said those kinds of things at various times, why would he NOT say them to someone he was being intimate with? I think he absolutely would...others do NOT believe that and there is where we come to debate it...at that point where opinions differ, we debate...that is fine and healthy. We ALL do have a right to our own opinion, and that is whether or not it agrees with the "popular" one...

I am oft times alone in my opinions...at other times I am one of the majority. That is the thing about an opinion-it belongs to the one who possesses it...And considering the lies, deceipt, conniving, twists and turns of THIS case? How COULD we all think the same. To each his own...and let us come together and reason...

The truth can stand against ANY examination, so if our opinion turns out to BE the truth it will stand when the world is on fire, and it will surely stand whatever can be dished out here...

He testified what to the Grand Jury? I don't think anyone is privy to what he said.

I dont know but he told investigators way back it may have been an accident she isn't saying anything people who have followed this case have heard him say before so RC doesn't matter

Since LE interviewed her for what? Ten hours? They took her phone and camera plus they went to her home. I am still hopeful that we will be learning more about what transpired and what George might have told her.

I dont know but he told investigators way back it may have been an accident she isn't saying anything people who have followed this case have heard him say before so RC doesn't matter

Huh? :waitasec:

If a man who had never met a single Anthony and was only guilty of finding her remains matters, then everyone matters in this case. :crazy: lol

Anyhow...some of us just don't like George, for obvious reasons, he is a weakling, he is pathetic in so many ways that I do not have fingers to count them, and he has lied through his everlovin' teeth continually on national television in justification of his own weakness...it's ok if you do like him and it's ok also for you to have formed a different opinion...We (those of us who do not care for him :) lol) understand your compassion but simply do not agree with it...and you know what? That is just fine...it's ok-we can debate the issues in a civil manner and at the end of the day we can still call ourselves friends...So sometimes it is best just to agree to disagree...before tempers flare and we all wind up on the Chit List! :blushing:

Here is another reason I can think of why the police want to investigate that statement RC says George made about what happened to Caylee being an accident.

I believe at the end of both depositions George and Cindy gave they do not believe Caylee is dead and the child that was cremated was not Caylee.

That would for sure make them lose their immunity status on them if they found out they really believe she is dead.

I hear ya :). Fact is, it could go either way. It could be spin, or it could be the truth. That's why I'm saying we don't have enough evidence to go either way unless we want to argue credibility.
I concur. I guess the question could be did GA have intimate knowledge as to what happened to Caylee? If so, when? I know he suspected the worst, he made that pretty clear in his interview with Yuri, yet of course he did not want to believe.
According to KH or RC he did know what happened to Caylee and that is what makes this a timely topic.

Ok Krystal/River said that she had given George money-almost $5,000.00 ($4200 I saw in once post but not in an article I could link to?) so how does THAT affect the case? And how can it be proven? If she says she wrote the checks to Cash, would George have had to add his signature on the back to cash them or could he have simply taken them to HER bank to cash? Here would at least be some concrete evidence that SOMETHING she says is absolutely true...

Ok Krystal/River said that she had given George money-almost $5,000.00 ($4200 I saw in once post but not in an article I could link to?) so how does THAT affect the case? And how can it be proven? If she says she wrote the checks to Cash, would George have had to add his signature on the back to cash them or could he have simply taken them to HER bank to cash? Here would at least be some concrete evidence that SOMETHING she says is absolutely true...
I need to get this clear also. Can anyone link up and explain the information surrounding the money?

I concur. I guess the question could be did GA have intimate knowledge as to what happened to Caylee? If so, when? I know he suspected the worst, he made that pretty clear in his interview with Yuri, yet of course he did not want to believe.
According to KH or RC he did know what happened to Caylee and that is what makes this a timely topic.
Hi JBean! :)
Here is my personal theory on this and why. I believe George knows more than he has ever let on to anyone, including Cindy. Only HE and CASEY are aware of this knowledge, thus her desire to meet with HIM alone. He has either found out the truth on June 24th (on or about) and HELPED her plan the entire thing, OR she confessed to him at some point after she was caught and he has spent every breath trying to protect her since then. He is retired LE for goodness sake, and he has worked homocide...he KNEW and he KNOWS what a dead body smells like. He may have smelled it in the garage the day Casey backed the car in (June 18 and or 19) and thus the cover-up began. It could be at this point she claimed it was an accident and she freaked out and did not know what to do and he believed her-OR she may well have confessed later but in her confession, it may have always been an accident.:waitasec:

Ok so my theory is a work in progress and not fully developed...so maybe not a theory but a conclusion that is inconclusive? :croc:

As far as what he said to K/R :) he could have simply been trying to convince himself of that fact as well. I mean, of course nobody ever wants to believe their child did such a thing...but from the beginning of all of this Casey has MADE herself appear GUILTY of something, and an accident would have been just that, an accident...perhaps negligence on her part could have lead to an accident but the duct tape always BLOWS that theory! lol

the 4200 is in the NE

No one need to attempt to discredit RC. According to her own statements and past, RC cannot be believed nor trusted. She says on first tape I have pics and texts and visitor logs that prove affair and I dont want money.Then she states in NE well I don't have intimate pics,texts,and oh by the way the logs where shredding.Oh yes I was PAID 7k.:waitasec::banghead:
BBM-
Ditto George. :)

the 4200 is in the NE
Hi! Good to see you still trudgin' through it! lol

Considering the circumstances where Rivers sister was arrested and used HER name (Rivers) and ID I am still tending to believe there may have been something hinky on the NE deal...perhaps she made the deal, I just don't know.

So this is the only place we have seen that figure aye? Ok I guess we will have to go with the almost $5000 that we have seen other places then...

So, do we know if he would have had to add his signature on the back to cash, OR if they could have been deposited in an account that had his name or a relatives name? (I think somewhere in all this I saw his mothers name was supposedly put on a secret account somewhere?):waitasec:

Hey JBean...

Skye originally mentioned that River gave George $5000 but we can't link to that blog where conversation took place.

River then stated that she gave George $5000 during the tv interview at the jail when she was picking up her phone.

Krystal (River) was then quoted in the NE story as having given George $4200 but can't link that as the NE story is not on their website (but I can mail ya a copy! :dance:)

And....we still haven't found out who the "anonymous donor" of $5000 to KC defense is that Baez stated in latest hearing....:waitasec:
wait- what?

I'll be back after I digest all that. thanks KJBK

I think we agree actually.
LE and GA both "witnessed" a smell and reported their opinion that it was a dead body; no argument there.
But that is not what is in question. What is in question is whether GA told KH that Caylee's death was an accident. I further agree that if he did say that to KH, then he was expressing his opinion rather than revealing information about what really happened to Caylee.

I mostly read here, never post but I do agree with you. I think if he did say that to her, it was what he believed, not what he knew as a fact.

Hi! Good to see you still trudgin' through it! lol

Considering the circumstances where Rivers sister was arrested and used HER name (Rivers) and ID I am still tending to believe there may have been something hinky on the NE deal...perhaps she made the deal, I just don't know.

So this is the only place we have seen that figure aye? Ok I guess we will have to go with the almost $5000 that we have seen other places then...

So, do we know if he would have had to add his signature on the back to cash, OR if they could have been deposited in an account that had his name or a relatives name? (I think somewhere in all this I saw his mothers name was supposedly put on a secret account somewhere?):waitasec:
No she said she made checks out for cash and gave him the cash

Hey JBean...

Skye originally mentioned that River gave George $5000 but we can't link to that blog where conversation took place.

River then stated that she gave George $5000 during the tv interview at the jail when she was picking up her phone.

Krystal (River) was then quoted in the NE story as having given George $4200 but can't link that as the NE story is not on their website (but I can mail ya a copy! :dance:)

And....we still haven't found out who the "anonymous donor" of $5000 to KC defense is that Baez stated in latest hearing....:waitasec:

I saw the interview at the jail and don't recall her mentioning the figure there. I thought she said, If anything, he took my money, when accused of it being about money? I know Skye said it a bunch of times, but I did not see River say it...do you happen to have a link? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member