George Anthony's Jobs

I have had no luck in locating "The Pie Hole way back on Pershing." Is this real place?

Is it a fact Cindy forced George to leave his job? Does anyone know if George was having problems at the PD? Did he have a gambling problem then? Did she want him to quit because he was having problems of some sort and thought he should quit before getting fired? Does anyone know? He went into his father's car business and got into a fight with his own father, started his own company that failed. Is this all Cindy's fault too? When does George have culpability for his own mistakes and failures?

snipped
Cindy wanted George to leave LE because she wanted him to go to work
for his father who owned a car business. Cindy assumed that if George worked for his father then he would inherit the business. Unfortunately, George and his father had a fight and George threw him (his father) through a plate glass window according to Cindy's brother Rick.

Knee replacement rehab is relatively long, as compared with some other surgical recoveries. But the very aim of the surgery is to return a person to a functional state---and that happens within a few months' time.

I'm a former orthopedic RN--and the ONLY surgeries for which patients unanimously declare 100% relief are joint replacements. Other surgeries disrupt joints, They may correct anatomical problems but they do not necessarily remove the cause of pain and, in fact, may add to it.

If George has claimed disability post-replacement, then he's simply justifying his freeloading. And he taught his daughter well, it would appear. (This may help explain why no one put a foot down, demanding Casey pull her own weight. She knew how to cut right to the quick, and would very rapidly make any discussion about that incredibly uncomfortable. After all, "Dad doesn't." )

The man's knees were good as new within a few months of replacement. He would not qualify for SSI or disability payment beyond the Worker's Comp he collected for a limited time.

Cindy sure found herself in an untenable situation on many fronts. I think I'd stick my head in the sand (or a gas oven), too, if I were in her shoes.

AH..............but didnt Cindy at one point work for an Ortho group? If so, she would have know how GA could fake the exams after surgery or what kind of pain, symptoms he should say he had in order to get those benefits?
I agree he used the system.

AH..............but didnt Cindy at one point work for an Ortho group? If so, she would have know how GA could fake the exams after surgery or what kind of pain, symptoms he should say he had in order to get those benefits?
I agree he used the system.

Want to bet after they got every penney they could, they then berated the system ? I bet they treated the medical and insurance contacts the same way they are now behaving toward LE, FBI, media, free attorneys, volunteer searchers, etc, etc. No gratitude, no empathy, no guilt. Apple didn't fall far from the tree. :mad:

I agree.

I've seen people say she controlled everything, I don't think she had much choice! I would not have trusted George or Casey to handle anything. Then to feel railroaded and blackmailed into staying with this said husband after spending everything you had bailing your family out again.

I think many of us have seen this family dynamics and recognize it, some of us have lived it. Most of us would be saying poor Cindy, because we would be seeing things as they truly were. IMO George and Casey were pushing Cindy over the edge and Casey leaving with Caylee that day pushed Cindy more. I think the 911 call Cindy placed was the day Cindy was pushed over the edge completely and she will never recover, I think that day she knew Caylee was dead and reality died that day too.

George was suppose to be the man of the family and yet failed as a provider, he failed when he gambled money, he failed at his jobs and I'm sure he failed at other things too. Is it really Cindy's fault he failed at being the man of the household? I think she had no choice but to take the reigns, someone has to do it!

Is it a fact Cindy forced George to leave his job? Does anyone know if George was having problems at the PD? Did he have a gambling problem then? Did she want him to quit because he was having problems of some sort and thought he should quit before getting fired? Does anyone know? He went into his father's car business and got into a fight with his own father, started his own company that failed. Is this all Cindy's fault too? When does George have culpability for his own mistakes and failures?

If a husband is constantly getting into problems and the wife has to come in and fix his mistakes and be the sole supporter, don't you think that would wear a woman down, it would me.

I have a feeling there are a lot of people that point the fingers at Cindy that would be just as loony as she is now, after having to deal with the crap she's had to deal with having George as a husband, Casey as a daughter, the loving support her family has given to her and that is pre Caylee missing.

Why wasn't George watching Caylee? Why didn't he tell on Casey and her weird hours? Is it because it would mean bringing up the fact he doesn't contribute to the financial situation in the homestead?

IMO Cindy was kept in the dark more often than not and that George probably covered for Casey more so than Cindy covering for Casey.

I think she was the one that went off to support the family, and they just laid back for the free ride.

No wonder she's lost her mind and she'll end up losing everything else eventually.

I do think George's activities, his jobs needs to be looked at more closely to see the family dynamics more clearly.

I think that this may be a good summation of the situation, (purely my opinion obviously colored by my own experience). There was one thing...one little person on whom she could pin her hopes for the future and from whom she got unconditional love, and then she lost her too. I can't help but feel bad for her.

I truly don't know how Cindy has been able to deal with everything that she has had on her plate over the years, George's gambling, unemployment, Casey and her lifestyle and deceit, stealing and lies. My heart truly breaks for her as now she has lost the one individual whom she deeply cared for and loved, her beloved grandbaby. God bless you dear Cindy and may God continue to provide you with unbelievable strength and courage to carry on.

I agree.

I've seen people say she controlled everything, I don't think she had much choice! I would not have trusted George or Casey to handle anything. Then to feel railroaded and blackmailed into staying with this said husband after spending everything you had bailing your family out again.

I think many of us have seen this family dynamics and recognize it, some of us have lived it. Most of us would be saying poor Cindy, because we would be seeing things as they truly were. IMO George and Casey were pushing Cindy over the edge and Casey leaving with Caylee that day pushed Cindy more. I think the 911 call Cindy placed was the day Cindy was pushed over the edge completely and she will never recover, I think that day she knew Caylee was dead and reality died that day too.

George was suppose to be the man of the family and yet failed as a provider, he failed when he gambled money, he failed at his jobs and I'm sure he failed at other things too. Is it really Cindy's fault he failed at being the man of the household? I think she had no choice but to take the reigns, someone has to do it!

If a husband is constantly getting into problems and the wife has to come in and fix his mistakes and be the sole supporter, don't you think that would wear a woman down, it would me.

I have a feeling there are a lot of people that point the fingers at Cindy that would be just as loony as she is now, after having to deal with the crap she's had to deal with having George as a husband, Casey as a daughter, the loving support her family has given to her and that is pre Caylee missing.

Why wasn't George watching Caylee? Why didn't he tell on Casey and her weird hours? Is it because it would mean bringing up the fact he doesn't contribute to the financial situation in the homestead?

IMO Cindy was kept in the dark more often than not and that George probably covered for Casey more so than Cindy covering for Casey.

I think she was the one that went off to support the family, and they just laid back for the free ride.
No wonder she's lost her mind and she'll end up losing everything else eventually.

I do think George's activities, his jobs needs to be looked at more closely to see the family dynamics more clearly.

I agree with all that you've said.
I can see how hard all of this must have been for cindy, it's bad enough that her husband leeched off her but he also taught his daughter how to do the same thing.

I believe that cindy has gone over the deep end, but I believe she went over there long before Caylee was murdered.

I agree.

This has been exactly how I feel about Cindys family,you have expressed it better then I ever could .I do not understand Why didnt george ever become a fla cop after moving? Most cops I know dont want to be a rent a cop till retirerment from the force if even then. Poor Cindy she has had George and Kc dragging her life down for years.I am sure she saw such hope and love in Caylee.She was her sunshine probably her very reason for living.IMO her and Lee are the only normal people in that family.IMO the apple fell right off the george branch of the Anthony family tree.He taught KC well, she is a liar a thief and mooch just like dear old dad.Even the LE said to George I bet you know alot george or something to the affect to that.They knew he was just trying to play with them. After the interview with LE where he states he knows that smell he was all over the place with it being the pizza, Something is very wrong , I wish I knew someone in ohio to tell the real story about George and his carreer in LE.JMO but I would bet on it.

i

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back