George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

Was the vacation June to July or May to June (5-30-2008 to 6-4-2008)?

According to the Calendar Cindy on Vacation
06-30-2008 (Monday) to 07-04-2008 (Friday)

No link provided.

According to Bond, the last two pings resolved incorrectly in the spreadsheet and actually did not go to Lexus. He confirmed by looking at the ATT records. I have listed them here for reference.

7/11/08 FRI 11:42:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
7/12/08 SAT 12:58:33 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp

Again, these are not actually calls to the Lexus dealer.

Just catching up. Thanks to all for nailing down Cindy's vacation. I think we've got a fix on that now.

Very interesting observations on Lexus...if I try to recap:
  • Orig. AT&T logs show the # is that of Lexus Dlrshp
  • Latest Toll Logs (that suggest it is Gentiva) have been found to contain other errors
  • Pattern in calls suggest someone MAY have switched jobs from DRF to Lexus
  • George working 3PM-11PM Sun-Thu during this period, location(s) unknown, also working some overtime, etc. (esp. near the end of the month IIRC)

Note: The one website that is listed as indicating George "is currently working at Lexus" would appear to me to be at least in error as to the timing. We know that from the time the case broke, as earlier in this thread was posted, George was working for a new employer, AI.

...other thing I've been wondering is why call the dealership # and not the individual's cell #? Only thing I'm coming up with so far is if this helps the individual LOOK like they're working instead of being on their personal cell phone.

Thanks to everyone noodlin' on this...IMHO, establishing who this is will be worth the time invested.

We know Dante worked in the office area as sort of a 'clean-shaven' mechanic to talk w/ customers, IIRC. We know Ricardo worked in internet sales. We know Annie's desk was near Dante's. And we have pics of Lauren working @ her desk @ what appears to be a car dealership based on the surroundings (Oct 2007, IIRC) being visited by Annie w/ Caylee.

We know Dante changed jobs around the time the case broke. I don't call exactly what date, but, he went to a custom shop, IIRC, "handlebars..." and that didn't work out. I think he went through it in his thread. I'll look again. I also seem to recall him posting that he didn't know anyone @ Lexus. I'll check that also and post what I find here.

This kinda suggests to me that we may be talkin' 'bout (Lauren C. or George). Lauren C. was Troy's g'friend that lived w/ Amy @ the Oviedo house. She babysat Caylee some @ the O'house IIRC. :waitasec:

I have in my notes from the new doc dump that, according to CA, she was at home from May 30 and went back to work on 9 June. Did she take 2 vacations?

OK...back from Dante dive.

Dante says he doesn't know anyone that works @ Lexus, and, he is still in contact w/ Annie. I believe him. That takes Dante & Annie off the table, IMHO.

On the same thread ~3 posters insist that George works @ Lexus. One offers that, "its in the docs" offers to get the link, but, never does. Another makes a similar claim, but, when pressed by TexasLil to provide it...doesn't deliver the goods.

Would someone mind checking Ricardo's statements to see what he lists as his employer? I have some vague memory of seeing "Cheesecake Factory" listed, then, later hearing he worked @ DRF thinking, WTF?

George? Ricardo? Lauren C.?

GA was quite clear about working hours 3-11.

Most calls to Lexus are prior to 3:00pm, exception noted 6-16-08

A recent post stated someone was familiar with Lexus and they do not have SGs.

Just to be complete, I guess I should also ask where Troy B. works. Anyone have that info handy?

I show the first calls to Troy beginning 6/20.

GA was quite clear about working hours 3-11.

Most calls to Lexus are prior to 3:00pm, exception noted 6-16-08

A recent post stated someone was familiar with Lexus and they do not have SGs.

there were definitely security guards at the lexus dealership i bought mine at less than a year ago.

i guess it depends on where you go...?

OK...back from Dante dive.

Dante says he doesn't know anyone that works @ Lexus, and, he is still in contact w/ Annie. I believe him. That takes Dante & Annie off the table, IMHO.

On the same thread ~3 posters insist that George works @ Lexus. One offers that, "its in the docs" offers to get the link, but, never does. Another makes a similar claim, but, when pressed by TexasLil to provide it...doesn't deliver the goods.

Would someone mind checking Ricardo's statements to see what he lists as his employer? I have some vague memory of seeing "Cheesecake Factory" listed, then, later hearing he worked @ DRF thinking, WTF?

George? Ricardo? Lauren C.?

I was wrong, GA did not say at bond hearing that he worked at Lexus. I was always under that impression.

Jesse G was working at cheesecake.

So far, all I have read in the interview with LE the RM leaves for work late morning regularly.

I called the # and it is a Lexus dealership. when did JG quit his job? Maybe he got a job as security at Lexus. That would be the only people there at some of the late night hours she called the #. Im at a loss.

MON – FRI, June 23rd – FRI, Jun 27th – According to Shirley P (Cindy’s mom), Cindy on vacation this week, but stayed home. Did not take a trip. She was still hoping Casey would bring Caylee home for a visit.

This sounds correct because in the cindy tape, she had stated that she could have watched Caylee while kc was in Tampa....I better check when kc told the Tampa story.

IF cindy knew that the gas cans were located by GA on the 24th, she HAD to know that kc was not in Tampa. KC would not chance bumping into CA if she knew she was on vacation, yet the gas cans were stolen on the 23rd and returned on the 24th after the police were notified...

This is getting confusing.......

I called the # and it is a Lexus dealership. when did JG quit his job? Maybe he got a job as security at Lexus. That would be the only people there at some of the late night hours she called the #. Im at a loss.

Anastacia...that's a very good question.

IIRC, Jesse's call w/ Casey ~6/24 was about his resignation. Was he working part-time?

Also, the latest call to Lexus was actually 4:20PM...the 2 late PM calls reference earlier were to different #'s.

I noted the following sequence on 6/17, which appears to suggest Ricardo was still @ DRF.

6/17/08 TUE 2:29:19 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Ricardo M. 1.2
6/17/08 TUE 2:30:59 PM INCOMING CALL 7111 DRF Dlrshp Casey A. 7.7

thank you for your kind concern. but no, i really can't, which is why i think it would help to just spell it out sometimes because then maybe i would have more of an idea.

and do you know how long it took me to figure out that MOO was not posters actually 'moo-ing' at each other...lol.

most of the time, i'm very bright. other times, well...this thread and MOO are examples of other times. :eek: i also saw in one of your posts that you were asking bjb to come out with it; what helped you figure it out? maybe it will help me.

Thanks for asking, Laece, because I was having trouble catching up on the detail. Thanks BJB, DWG and others

Anyone have the pic of Caylee @ Lauren's workplace handy? I've searched through the images thread w/o any luck. TIA!

IMO, it's not cryptic. With all the great minds on WS and everyone who has analyzed million of million of hours of documents/videos, then getting people to have their input is the 1st process of these threads to uncover stuff. Sorry you feel this way. Can you help determine why KC was making these calls? If GA really worked here? Why she was calling?

MOO :cow:

Guess not.

please

This sounds correct because in the cindy tape, she had stated that she could have watched Caylee while kc was in Tampa....I better check when kc told the Tampa story.

IF cindy knew that the gas cans were located by GA on the 24th, she HAD to know that kc was not in Tampa. KC would not chance bumping into CA if she knew she was on vacation, yet the gas cans were stolen on the 23rd and returned on the 24th after the police were notified...

This is getting confusing.......

When Cindy found out about the gas cans, Casey told her she had returned to Orlando to get Z's insurance papers from her apartment that day.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11 Troy Brown July 25, 2008.pdf

LE interview with Troy on July 25

On July 10/11, in phone conversation, Casey tells Troy she's shopping for a new car. That's all she says about it, not where, how, or why.

No workplace for Troy mentioned.

----------------------------------

Idea:

What if we tracked when her friends were out of town? If they're out of town, they're not going to be at work at Lexus, and Casey would know when closer friends are out of town and she wouldn't be calling them at work.

We could eliminate people as the mystery Lexus worker that way.

June 11 -18 - Troy in D.C./northern Virginia to see family

July 4 -5 - Troy in Sarasota to see friends with Melissa

July 2 - Ricardo goes to Boston

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member