George Michael Dies

OH and the ironies of it being today with the song

Sky news is hinting at drugs

I sincerely do not think that it was an accidental overdose. I think the man was very, very ill, and either died from natural causes, or a facilitated death. I am furious about this... I think he died from denial, and it didn't have to end this way. RIP.

Not sunk in yet

[video=youtube;i86TwJxTx_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86TwJxTx_g[/video]

As I'm driving home tonight after a great Christmas with Family & Friends, a radio station played three Wham / George Michael's songs in a row - I'm jamming through them and singing along, and then the announcer said these sad words. 53, too young, and I am recalling my own youth.

I sincerely do not think that it was an accidental overdose. I think the man was very, very ill, and either died from natural causes, or a facilitated death. I am furious about this... I think he died from denial, and it didn't have to end this way. RIP.

Yes I am getting that sense also. SKy news had some folks on that said he had been very ill for some time - but no one is talking about what .

Its all spooky, today, and the song, just stunned, I just heard

Its really kinda been a shtt& 4 weeks if ya think about it ugh

The last public photo of George at the Daily Mail website from a few months back is shocking he does not look well.

Oh my god greg what illiness would make THAT happen??

Do you think it is fake?

Its grainy could that be photo shop - goodness?

ETA nope this one is clear

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ss-after-suffering-years-of-hell-since-split/
nintchdbpict000177512901.jpg

OH and the ironies of it being today with the song

Sky news is hinting at drugs

Let's keep an opened mind....I don't care what MSM reports, it could be drugs & maybe it's not
drugs...Way too young to lose another soul. I'm heartbroken.

The last public photo of George at the Daily Mail website from a few months back is shocking he does not look well.

I did not know he had such an intense drug history - crack and

Class C includes:

benzodiazepines(tranquilizers), GHB/GBL, ketamine, anabolic steroids and benzylpiperazines (BZP).

Greg over there was there coverage of a lot of his problems?

I started with him with Wham and followed him, but never really had seen much press here about his trials and tribulations.

We all know about the bathroom , but the later stuff is intense

Boy with Last Chrsitmas and Do They Know It Is Christmas and today ............................

from your link

Let's keep an opened mind....I don't care what MSM reports, it could be drugs & maybe it's not
drugs...Way too young to lose another soul. I'm heartbroken.

After the pics I just saw, I wonder if it was depressive eating and then due to weight and history heart just quit.

The drugs he liked usually are weight loss - eating disorder?

After the pics I just saw, I wonder if it was depressive eating and then due to weight and history heart just quit.

The drugs he liked usually are weight loss - eating disorder?

We just don't know.

Just when you think this year can't get any worse. Can we just consign 2016 to the flaming trash pile of history already? Then again, the next 4 are bound to be so much worse....sigh. Thanks for the music, George Michael.

Would heart medication cause weight gain?

Wham was probably the 1st "boy band" I remember listening to. My cousins and I loved his solo music in the 80's. I will never think of "Last Christmas" in the same way ever again. Very sad. :(

Well, FWIW technically "heart failure" takes place in every death. And so does "respiratory arrest".

Re: His looks in those grainy photographs The "moon face" from long term high doses of corticosteroids?

I prefer to remember him as he was in this early "Carpool Karaoke" video with James Corden:

[video=youtube;hvuENG3O9TM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvuENG3O9TM[/video]

Well, FWIW technically "heart failure" takes place in every death. And so does "respiratory arrest".

Re: His looks in those grainy photographs The "moon face" from long term high doses of corticosteroids?

I prefer to remember him as he was in this early "Carpool Karaoke" video with James Corden:

[video=youtube;hvuENG3O9TM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvuENG3O9TM[/video]

that is interesting -- cause steroids came up in one arrest as class C drugs.

Could steroids have been used for inflammation during his 2011 illness and he got addicted?

Would heart medication cause weight gain?

I feel like the fact that he's in his 50's could account for some of it. How many of us (cough cough) aren't as slim and trim as we once were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back