George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not watched any of the TH shows covering the TM/GZ since the incident happened --- until last night. All of my favorite shows were reruns, so foolishly I turned on a TH show. The only thing I can say, it was a comedy instead of covering the facts of the case. They had mock jury who voted on whose voice was on the tape. The outcome was so predictable and both the "mock jurors" and guests on the show were laughing and didn't seem serious at all.

I wasted an hour of my life.

JMO

Ah yes...HLN After Dark...it is an interesting concept, but they stack their jury to bring about the result they want...IMO. Last night, it appeared that 2 of the jurors wanted to vote against the rest. They ended up changing their minds. Meanwhile, the viewer poll is usually opposite the jury result. Worthless (IMO).

That's an interesting observation. Even the voice experts (the ones who were not allowed to testify) have never said it was actually two voices on the tape.

I agree - interesting observation. I would think it's very possible to have both of them screaming. That would explain why both sides feel like they hear GZ or TM. IMO

garbage in and garbage out with this nonsense testimony IMO.

Yes. I have not watched any TH myself about the case. But this morning I saw Crump and wanted to hear what he thought about the case so far..

I usually watch Anderson Cooper and get see how biased Sonny Hosteen (state) and Gregaros (defense) are. The key point made last night (which I referenced in my previous post) that all agreed upon was that with all these witnesses saying it's either TM or GZ on the tape, all that means is no one knows who it really is and if you don't know who it really it, then that benefits the defense. This is the reason why I said, day one of this trial, that the biggest decision to come down was excluding the state experts on voice.

IMO

PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

ADD, "IN MY OPINION" TO ANY POST BELONGING TO YOU THAT DOES NOT STATE AN ABSOLUTE FACT OR DOES NOT PROVIDE A LINK TO BACK UP WHAT YOU POSTED.

PRETTY PLEASE DO THIS TODAY OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

Why cant they bring forth the charges G.Z. has had against him? also his medications. This probably cant be done but its not fair..IMO..:seeya:

Because it is not relevant to the case.

TM's state that night goes to causes of actions.. So if he had drugs in his system and in the first minutes of the call to NEN GZ says.. "This guy is on drugs or something.. He is acting strange.. " And then we find out that indeed he did have drugs in his system.

That is relevant..

OMO

BBM

Do you know when he is supposed to testify? AFAIK I have never seen him. It is easy to imagine what he will say when he does testify. Legal/political people can talk all day and never really say anything!

JMO

According this this article the Crump is immune to being called by the defense. How very convenient, IMO.

Sundance, the blogger behind the report, writes that Nelson has given Crump “special status, as co-counsel of sorts, for the prosecution” as she “ruled he was not subject to deposition by the defense”.

In order to avoid this deposition, Crump is said to have “provided the court with an affidavit affirming the recording he gave to the Zimmerman defense team was the full original copy of the audio recordings he made”.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes....y-lawyer-benjamin-crump-accuse/#ixzz2YYP4ye4R

I don't believe it was TM yelling that night. I think he was the aggressor and beating down on GZ. He would not have been calling for help. He would have been wanting GZ to be quiet so that no one came out before he finished the beating..

I believe it is GZ yelling help as also testified to by JG.

OMO

Do any of you remember a case several years back where a guy and his gf were on the street and another guy tried to talk to the gf or something like that and her boyfriend jumped the other guy and started beating the crap out of him and then the guy stabbed and killed him? I remember it was alot like this case in that it was really divided on whether it was self defense or not. Anyway they did an aminated reinactment during the trial.

PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

ADD, "IN MY OPINION" TO ANY POST BELONGING TO YOU THAT DOES NOT STATE AN ABSOLUTE FACT OR DOES NOT PROVIDE A LINK TO BACK UP WHAT YOU POSTED.

PRETTY PLEASE DO THIS TODAY OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

Was TM's blood tested for DXM (dextromethorphan), the 3rd ingredient in "lean" (the first 2 being arizona watermelon beverage and skittles)?

According this this article the Crump is immune to being called by the defense. How very convenient.

When did this happen? One day last week, the defense asked the Judge for more time as they had not been able to take his deposition. The Judge said they could do it over the weekend.

I'm dumb regarding legal issues. If he doesn't have to give a deposition does that mean he doesn't have to testify either.

JMO

I don't believe it was TM yelling that night. I think he was the aggressor and beating down on GZ. He would not have been calling for help. He would have been wanting GZ to be quiet so that no one came out before he finished the beating..

I believe it is GZ yelling help as also testified to by JG.

OMO

I think the aggressor was following TM in his truck and got out on foot to continue the engagement. IMO

This guy has a drone! Awesome.

Yeah, this testimony isn't that interesting. I'm disappointed we didn't get to see the animation. The tech sounds interesting but just not how they are explaining it. IMO.

Anyone see Crump this morning On NEW DAY?

He said that whose voice it was on the tape is not the crux of the case...

I thought that was their position from the beginning???

OMO

IMO he's backpeddling. It is my opinion that he said something during his deposition that caused O'Mara to ask Mr. Martin those last two questions during his testimony yesterday. It was their position from the beginning but now that their position is being carefully picked apart by a very good defense team they are scrambling, IMO.

I've seen a lot of people bring up the aspect that this would not had happened if TM was female. To that I turn it around, what if GZ was female but everything (that we know) happened the same exact way? Would it be as divided as it is now, or would there be more sympathizing with the female, even if she had the gun?

The idea that GZ is guilty for simply getting out of his car doesn't fly for me. Imagine a scenario where a woman, who is dressed a little revealing, walks in a dark alley. A young kid is in the alley and winds up dead. The woman says she shot him because he tried to assault/rape her. Is the woman 'guilty' because she created the situation of wearing what she was and walking in a dark alley?

IMO JMO

Good morning everyone...I wonder if this animation is similar to the one used in the Michael Peterson trial...

I've seen a lot of people bring up the aspect that this would not had happened if TM was female. To that I turn it around, what if GZ was female but everything (that we know) happened the same exact way? Would it be as divided as it is now, or would there be more sympathizing with the female, even if she had the gun?

The idea that GZ is guilty for simply getting out of his car doesn't fly for me. Imagine a scenario where a woman, who is dressed a little revealing, walks in a dark alley. A young kid is in the alley and winds up dead. The woman says she shot him because he tried to assault/rape her. Is the woman 'guilty' because she created the situation of wearing what she was and walking in a dark alley?

BBM

In years past, this has been the opinion of a lot of people concerning whether or not a person was raped. Haven't heard it lately.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member