George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Supposition...(missed the middle description) wrapped in an enigma" re: the annimation per Mr. Mantei.

I'm so glad the truth came out about these witnesses. The victim and his family deserve the trial to be fair. There are rules for a reason. IMO

I wonder if they paid him to consult on the video..... lots of NRA $$ backing this, in MHO.

Blatant accusations of witness lying/tampering are just that, accusations, with nothing to back them up I might add.

with all due respect, I dont need to continue reading to know that grass can induce anxiety in all users, chronic or not.

*IMO*IMO*IMO*
*BBM*
Yes it can, if you are a character in the movie "Reefer Madness".

*IMO*IMO*IMO*
I smoked for a good portion of my teen years. I never experienced anxiety. If anything smoking it would aleviate anxiety.

Not picking at you costalpilot, just saying I think a lot of the hyperbole you read about weed (I rhymed!) is carp put out by the anti-drug groups.

JUST MY OPINION of course, but in any situation I would choose to have to deal with a weed smoker than any other drug user (This includes alcohol, prescription drugs, etc.).
I also should mention the cocktail of scripts GZ was taking could *possibly* be considered more likely to cause issues. He said he was on 3 different drugs IIRC.
Did he not say he was taking adderall? I have heard that can make you hyper... will get to googling.

ETA- OK googled, Adderall is an amphetamine.

Not unprofessional- deliberately deceitful!! He could have moved the camera any way at all to show the gun. They didn't want to. Cherry picking season- can;t wait till it;s over! IMHO

IMO - I'm not certain about any deliberate deceit -the animator is only doing what he's asked to do - but this is animation regarding a death that involved a gunshot, includes no gun, and is based on ear-testimony, and a witness who's call wasn't used to show where something started, and where it ended based on the defendants' statement. Aside from TM wearing sneakers with 3 inch heels, landing blows with his left, and maybe being able to float above GZ in order for the gunshot work, what is it's intended purpose?
It doesn't seem to prove anything that wasn't said - I don't understand why this is even in court - in my opinion, absolutely.

Good's statement hasn't changed since he was first interviewed by the police... can you please explain the molding to GZ story?

He admitted he just guessed about parts of his original statement. ANd saud he saw things, that in fact- he did not. Perfect guy to consult on this bogus video, huh? IMHO he is.

The animator spoke to a witness and changed his computer animation from the witnesses testimony in court.

Was Det. Serino a defense witness? Dr. Bao? Sure felt like that, for a majority of their witnesses.

The defense is opening a door that will bury them.

One of the comments that did not make sense before but is making sense now.

GZ said that TM said "you got me".

It could be that GZ said "you got me" which made TM get up and then GZ shot him. That is why TM was over him and the shot was at an angle parallel.

GZ statements are from the event but altered. He is taking segments of the event and switching position.

Good catch. I've been saying the whole time that all GZ had to do was change a few details and this story turns into a "self defense" claim.

He was a defense witness. The State called him before the defense did. The State did this with most of the defense witnesses.

Interesting. Since he wasn't "technically" a defense witness (on the stand), can the judge legally sanction the defense?

OMG in heaven, with tennis shoes they are now saying TM was three inches taller (6'2") ....come on already!!!!!!!! IMO, JMO, FGS
They can go back and forth on this all they want. The jurors will view the 7-11 tape and decide for themselves the difference in height between the clerk and TM. And they have testimony from the clerk that he was 5'11".

Blatant accusations of witness lying/tampering are just that, accusations, with nothing to back them up I might add.

And if there is such a thing as BLATANT WITNESS TAMPERING I think Ms. Jeantel and her "Yes Sir" is a good example.

IMO.

He admitted he just guessed about parts of his original statement. ANd saud he saw things, that in fact- he did not. Perfect guy to consult on this bogus video, huh? IMHO he is.

Hmm I guess I need to rewatch his testimony.. b/c I didn't hear any of that.

"Scale in terms of their height." said Mr Shumaker.

Except they were on the ground and the defense, adding in the tennis shoes and negating the fact that the hoodie came off TM's head but is added to his 5'11" height making him a fictitious kneeling height of 6'3"...OMG!!! What an unprofessional presentation. ALL MHO. (If I had a locker I would now paint my own WTF! on it.)

*BBM* :floorlaugh:

Interesting. Since he wasn't "technically" a defense witness (on the stand), can the judge legally sanction the defense?

The defense admitted to having Good speak to animation guy, while Good was still under the courts admonishment. The defense is in big trouble. Why would Good do this for the defense if he wasn't bias? :scared:

IMO - I'm not certain about any deliberate deceit -the animator is only doing what he's asked to do - but this is animation regarding a death that involved a gunshot, includes no gun, and is based on ear-testimony, and a witness who's call wasn't used to show where something started, and where it ended based on the defendants' statement. Aside from TM wearing sneakers with 3 inch heels, landing blows with his left, and maybe being able to float above GZ in order for the gunshot work, what is it's intended purpose?
It doesn't seem to prove anything that wasn't said - I don't understand why this is even in court - in my opinion, absolutely.

He specifically claimed the gun was superfluous because of the camera angle would not have shown it. They could have changed the camera angle with a mouse click. His explaination was BS, IMHO.

And if there is such a thing as BLATANT WITNESS TAMPERING I think Ms. Jeantel and her "Yes Sir" is a good example.

IMO.

If you think that is witness tampering, you must be livid about Donnelly and Good? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500