George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed something... what happened to the ATF guy that was being called as a Rebuttal witness?

I was wondering about the possible ATF witness as well, was he not available and I just missed that, or did they rule him out?
As always, my questions based only on my opinions (or lack of attention!), Thanks, if anyone knows.

Have a good evening everyone - see you back here tomorrow!

Its really strange how a person sees things. I am right back where I was in the very beginning. Waiting to be convinced differently but it didn't happen. An extremely sad case that I hope is never repeated. IMO

I have not heard anything like that. Can you please provide a link?

ETA: I just googled and there are pages and pages and pages of threats against the defense, but nothing whatsoever against the Martin family. Hmmmm.

ETA: Nevermind. I found one.

I believe a Facebook page was created. At least that's what I remember. Also, I believe that RJ was threatened too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contrary to what seems to be popular belief, the Victim's parents are under threats from those who think GZ shouldn't be on trial..and they are more than adamant about it...they need protection..look what heppened to their son. IMO

The Judge, as always, is calm and bussiness like. West rebuked, is a slight bit calmer...but I notice O' Mara is doing all the talking....wants no more fireworks.

IMO
And the all Zimmermans have gone into hiding and switching where they stay because they've gotten threats and had their addresses, phone numbers, etc., released to the public too. It horrible for all of them.

The more I learn about this case, the madder I get!!!

I am saddened by the loss of TM's life, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. I believe that GZ has been victimized by the state, and I also believe that he will never have a normal life after this.

There is a blue curtain on the live feed and whats sound like ice tinkling in glasses. Wonder if they are all getting drunk!

Now someone is saying ck, ck, ck.

Is the live feed finished for the day?

JMO

Not being snarky, but what does that have to do with TM?

I think it explains why GZ would call LE about seeing a young black man in a hoodie who was out and about in the complex on a rainy night. He fit the description of the recent home invasion robbery, in which the perps were said to live in the complex.

Many thanks, Fran.

After all his rambling today, O'Mara wanted his closing comments delayed until tomorrow afternoon...And Judge Nelson kindly agreed to his request. Poor Jury, having to be strung along...Jury instructions in the AM. IMO

On only one trial was I for the Defense..a murder trial in San Diego, California..and even though I didn't like the Defendant one bit, I knew she was innocent...her Defense was awful...she got convicted...BUT later the decision was reversed because , as it turned out, her husband wasn't even murdered...he died of other causes. IMO

Have a fab evening all..tomorrow should be enlightening!!
Cheers !!:seeya:

I have not heard anything like that. Can you please provide a link?

ETA: I just googled and there are pages and pages and pages of threats against the defense, but nothing whatsoever against the Martin family. Hmmmm.

ETA: Nevermind. I found one.

Wasn't the guy who left seated on the Zimmerman side in the "buffer" row for LE types?

I missed something... what happened to the ATF guy that was being called as a Rebuttal witness?

State said they would get in contact with him to see if he can be in court tomorrow. Judge said they'd proffer if he comes in to weigh what he'd testify. Then later they made plans for tomorrow but didn't leave room for the guy to be squeezed in. Maybe he called and said he can't make it? :dunno:

Can someone repeat the date and time of when instructions will be given?
I missed them. TIA

And now that this is almost at an end....Can we all move on to Andrea Schniederman and all her craziness?
I am sure we will have much less dissention with that case :seeya:

Oh and also JA....Maybe we will get lucky and JSS will have been watching some of THIS case, learn how to grab a trial by the B**** and make it her own :facepalm:

I was wondering about the possible ATF witness as well, was he not available and I just missed that, or did they rule him out?
As always, my questions based only on my opinions (or lack of attention!), Thanks, if anyone knows.

He's out under the evidence rules.

Not being snarky, but what does that have to do with TM?

A lot, IMO. That is this exact residential community there were criminals that share the same physical characteristics of TM. Teenage AA's.

That it is neither outrageous nor racist to be suspicious of an individual that fits the description of the very same individuals who'd committed a crime in this community before.

Maybe I'm confused. I just don't get the whole 'profiling' issue. If you've had prior crimes committed and the witness described the individuals as white teenagers, and THEN a black teenager is viewed suspiciously...well then you'd have me with you, but not when they both fit the description of known perps.

Aggravated assault has a 1-3 years sentence?

And the all Zimmermans have gone into hiding and switching where they stay because they've gotten threats and had their addresses, phone numbers, etc., released to the public too. It horrible for all of them.

Thank you very much, I know that...it works both ways...so much animosity on both ways. 'Horrible' is the right word for it!! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500