George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread will close in 3 minutes

Not at all. You break into my house I will shoot you.

Oh, really? What if it was a tall 13 year old in the dark (you could not tell) playing prank, or just to steal your laptop?

But...you would do nothing if someone punched you in the nose (painful!) several times (in the dark)....then try to smoother you even for a few seconds (NO one helping you)...and then pound your head on cement....even if you were fighting and trying to hold your head up...so you did not crack your skull??? You would do nothing?

...sometimes life is not black and white.

George Zimmerman Re-enactment (Full Video) - YouTube

OK here it is, the TV clip started late in this video after he said they are on the ground. Made it look like they are standing.

i still don't believe him...

Thanks muchly.

I don't think the jury will either. He makes it impossible to believe with all his convolutions. IMO

Was just reading more about his father's position and the possible implications.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/did-george-zimmermans-father-talk-sanford-p

If Martin were so afraid of the 'stalker' why didn't Martin call 911 and report it???? If Martin thought the "stalker" could be dangerous and armed common sense says there is NO WAY a sensible person would run over initiate an attack in public, in my opinion.

We know he had a phone and he was apparently talking on it the whole time.

Because kids today are invincible and think no harm will come to them. Remember their brains aren't totally developed until around the age of 25. They don't think ahead of consequences, etc. MOO You wouldn't believe the daughter, age 20, of my best friend and the mess she has gotten into. :seeya:

And I happen to believe "he" was going home, straight to his dads. I don't happen to believe he turned and followed Zimmerman, circled Zimmermans car, continued to confront Zimmerman.

I think Trayvon was not as brave as Zimmerman tries to make him out, he was a kid and he was aggressively followed home by Zimmerman who started this altercation. Trayvon probably thought some criminal was after him.

This is strictly my opinion of what I believe happened. I never like when there is only one person left alive to tell whatever they want.

IMO TM was not afraid nor brave at all ! IMO He was aggressive ,confrontational,disrespectful and now we find out from his "Friend"He was a racist. While "cracker"and other words may not have the same painful meaning still does not make it right to use any kind of slur.

His PA testified to that as part of the medical records. GZ did MMA 3 times a week as an aerobic exercise.

She also testified that be was quite unfit. In fact, she testified that his BMI put him in the "obese" range.

And I happen to believe "he" was going home, straight to his dads. I don't happen to believe he turned and followed Zimmerman, circled Zimmermans car, continued to confront Zimmerman.

I think Trayvon was not as brave as Zimmerman tries to make him out, he was a kid and he was aggressively followed home by Zimmerman who started this altercation. Trayvon probably thought some criminal was after him.

This is strictly my opinion of what I believe happened. I never like when there is only one person left alive to tell whatever they want.

IF Martin hadn't "turned and followed Zimmerman," none of this would have happened.

Regarding Nancy Grace, she has gained more fans than she has lost over this case, IMO.

His PA testified to that as part of the medical records. GZ did MMA 3 times a week as an aerobic exercise.

And I do yoga regularly but still suck at it. :floorlaugh:
How many people do you know who go to the gym but don't look like it. Also, when caught off guard we don't know how we would react. The fact that GZ did NOT have the upper hand in the fight indicates that he was not expecting a fight.

this thread IS CLOSING

Asking where is the victim friendly empathy from some of us...is a fair question. IMO, the egregious and offensive media lies and bias...have led to a feeling that GZ is not getting a fair trial. There is little question, that all those tricks, lies, and oerversions I stted in my last post...have created an almost impossible enviorment for a fair trial. Even President Obama weoghed in on this case...before a jury could be seated.

This creates a sotuation where GZ seems a victim as well...the media coverage has become The Bully. And this has created a certain backlash of empathy for GZ, I believe. nO one can fail to feel for the loss of a young life...but the media lies and manipluation in its coverage has been so extreme...that GZ is being victimized as well.

What has happened to just reporting the TRUTH? Why these Circus like Witchhunts BEFORE one juror has been selected? With threats being tweeted...and politicans and celebrities choosing sides?

This is not justice. Trayvon's family and GZ deserved a trial...and TRUTH...not this Media spectacle.

We will open up a new thread tomorrow as soon as court starts.

In the meantime remember I will have Sheryl McCollum on my show to talk about today's events in the Zimmerman trial.

If you have any questions feel free to post them [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9620976#post9620976"]right here[/ame].

Starts at 9 PM Eastern. CLICK HERE to listen

See you tonight on the radio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members