George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this trial completely ignorant. I had never watched the interrogation tapes, never did my own sleuthing. All I knew was that a man had killed an AfricanAmerican child.

Any time a child is killed, I feel bad. This case was/is no different.

So I swore to myself I would keep an open mind, listen to all of the fact put forth into evidence, and render an INFORMED opinion once I knew and heard the case.

For me, I am not able to reach a "beyond a reasonable doubt" from the evidence thus far presented decision that George Zimmerman is guilty at all.

To speculate on things that have not been introduced as evidence in this trial is to do a disservice to the justice system, IMHO.

I've found the state's witnesses to be very credible, with one notable exceptiong (DeeDee) but most, if not all, have seemed supportive of George Zimmerman, IMHO.

What has the "prosecute George Zimmerman" faction on this site heard that I've missed? This is a sincere and honest question.

Thank you

HAPPY JULY 4TH EVERYONE!&!&!&!&***** < fireworks

Attention_zpsf8b02c1d.png
This thread will close in 5 minutes...

:fence:

Just for my own personal opinion...I thought they would present the ballistics on the hollow point ammunition. Also, thought they would have the ME testify. Sadly, IMO, if this is all they present, the outcome will be as I expected and not what I think ought to happen.

Just K, I just know that my daughter and son-in-law live in Fairfax County. The owners of the first house they rented lived in Manassas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member