George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To believe GZ had no injury to his nose, you would have to dismiss several things.

1) initial report (official document)
2) statements from friends and family
3) statement from MO'M on the official court record advising the detective that he has medical records to back up the claim of a broken nose

Either GZ had a broken nose or there are a lot of people lying on record.

I just don't see it.

1) The SPD has been found to be uncredible. They had their own agenda.
2) See #1
3) There's no evidence MO'M had the medical records. In fact, he says he's received no discovery to date.

Therefore, your conclusion that a lot of people are lying or misleading for the record is true.

JMO MOO

1) The SPD has been found to be uncredible. They had their own agenda.
2) See #1
3) There's no evidence MO'M had the medical records. In fact, he says he's received no discovery to date.

Therefore, your conclusion that a lot of people are lying or misleading for the record is true.

JMO MOO

The medical records would not be in the discovery information.
He said HE has them.

He has his clients medical records.

I'm not sure what that has to do with discovery at all. The state would not be providing them to him. He would be providing them to the state.

The medical records would not be in the discovery information.
He said HE has them.

He has his clients medical records.

I'm not sure what that has to do with discovery at all. The state would not be providing them to him. He would be providing them to the state.

Link please?

He was waving some papers around in the air while questioning the investigator about what he knew. It doesn't mean they were medical records nor did he claim them to be, IIRC.

IMO

Another thought I have on George's nose is that it could have been broken prior to the incident.

My daughter received a broken nose when her horse was spooked. The horse then stopped on a dime, the horses head went back, DD's head went forward and her safety helmet hit the horses head and pushed against her nose. There was blood everywhere on her person when I returned to the barn to pick her up. Took son to pick up a video game he saved for during her lesson and she was still bleeding profusely from her nose when we arrived at the ER over an hr after the accident.... and she had an ice pack on it. Ever since then her nose will bleed if it is bumped but not as badly as the original break.

The absence of blood on GZ's person is what makes me suspicious about it actually being broken the night George killed Trayvon. His appearance sure was pristine in the jailhouse video.

MOO

wm

Link please?

He was waving some papers around in the air while questioning the investigator about what he knew. It doesn't mean they were medical records nor did he claim them to be, IIRC.

IMO

Link to what?

I'm sure you have seen the bond hearing by now.

And, I posted and linked the exchange upthread.

Another thought I have on George's nose is that it could have been broken prior to the incident.

My daughter received a broken nose when her horse was spooked. The horse then stopped on a dime, the horses head went back, DD's head went forward and her safety helmet hit the horses head and pushed against her nose. There was blood everywhere on her person when I returned to the barn to pick her up. Took son to pick up a video game he saved for during her lesson and she was still bleeding profusely from her nose when we arrived at the ER over an hr after the accident.... and she had an ice pack on it. Ever since then her nose will bleed if it is bumped but not as badly as the original break.

The absence of blood on GZ's person is what makes me suspicious about it actually being broken the night George killed Trayvon. His appearance sure was pristine in the jailhouse video.

MOO

wm

I do believe the account of how he was choking on his own blood and swallowing lots of it may have been slightly exaggerated... If there was so much blood in his mouth some of it would likely have stained his clothing as well, and he wouldn't have been yelling for help either if he was choking on blood.

Also, choking and swallowing lots of blood often makes you feel unwell and in such a case you might be likely to want medical attention, more than just a cursory glance by an EMT.

OMARA
Ok. Have you ever had your nose broken?

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
Have you ever had your nose fractured or broken.

GILBREATH
No.

OMARA
You know that that was an injury that Mr. Zimmerman sustained correct?

GILBREATH
I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that.

OMARA
Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH
Have I asked him for them? No.

OMARA
Do you want a copy of them?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

To add to this, coming from the same link...
OMARA
You know that that was an injury that Mr. Zimmerman sustained, correct?

GILBREATH
I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that.

OMARA
Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH
Have I asked him for them? No.

OMARA
Do you want a copy of them?

GILBREATH
Sure.

OMARA
I'll give them to the state. It's a more appropriate way to do it. If you haven't had them yet, I don't want to cross you on them.

It is obvious MO'M is saying he has the medical records and will give them to the state.

GZ's medical records would not be part of the state's discovery if they never got the records.
MO'M has them. He said he would give them to the state.

There's no doubt he sustained some injuries which I believe have been embellished...

I still believe the head injury is too high to be from hitting his head repeatedly into the concrete...I still believe, while he was running between the townhomes, he might have hit his head on one of the outside meters...and I also believe if he had been wrestling around with TM on the concrete, he has no other injuries that would make me believe this did occur..and the autopsy on TM will tell it true. TM would have to show signs on his hands indictive of being in a fistfight..the trajectory of the bullet, the closeness of the gun, TM would also have injuries if they both were tumbling about on the concrete.

His nose was not injured bad enough if he turned down the ambulance. My belief is, if he was truly THAT injured a trip that night to the hospital would be more appropriate...Who's to say, after he left the precinct, something else happened to him? I believe he is embellishing so that he appears to be the one who was in fear...so that it's in line with the SYG statute..but he's got another fight to come...

Whatever papers MOM was flailing around, unless from that same night, it holds little meaning for me...GZ has no credibility and credibility is urgently needed if he wants people to believe his account of things...

I don't trust GZ or his family, they lost credibility a while ago, for me...:maddening:

So if the medical records show he had a broken nose, those records are wrong and would mean nothing because he was not taken by ambulance to the hospital from the scene?

Injuries are very often treated later. It does not mean they were not there.

My DD had a broken hand that didn't swell and she never cried. I thought it was nothing. The next day, after it was swollen, we went to the Dr and found out it was broken. She got a cast. I can assure you nothing happened between the initial injury and our trip to the Dr the following day.

IMO if those records show GZ had a broken nose, I feel certain the injury that caused the break happened the night of the shooting.

JMO

JMO...Going on record to say I believe that SPD has had the hospital report from the very beginning.

Why... because I saw Chief Lee say so the 3/12 news conference local live feed. It was after the City Manager concluded the new conference and the reporters were starting to leave. A few remained and were still calling out questions. One of them called out a question about asking about whether GZ had medical treatment. Chief Lee walked back over to the podium and stated that they had a copy of the hospital reported that was delivered to them the next day.

Do I have a link? No, I have searched but can't find any video that shows anything once the city manager officially ended the news conference and walked away. Do I think Chief Lee was lying? No, for one thing it would be too easy to prove. Why none of the media that was still there reported this in any of their news reports IDK.

So I also believe Corey's office would have been given that same document but it sounds like the investigator that testified at the hearing had not seen it.

Again this is JMO, IMO, MOO for now.

JMO...Going on record to say I believe that SPD has had the hospital report from the very beginning.

Why... because I saw Chief Lee say so the 3/12 news conference local live feed. It was after the City Manager concluded the new conference and the reporters were starting to leave. A few remained and were still calling out questions. One of them called out a question about asking about whether GZ had medical treatment. Chief Lee walked back over to the podium and stated that they had a copy of the hospital reported that was delivered to them the next day.

Do I have a link? No, I have searched but can't find any video that shows anything once the city manager officially ended the news conference and walked away. Do I think Chief Lee was lying? No, for one thing it would be too easy to prove. Why none of the media that was still there reported this in any of their news reports IDK.

So I also believe Corey's office would have been given that same document but it sounds like the investigator that testified at the hearing had not seen it.

Again this is JMO, IMO, MOO for now.

Maybe they didn't want him to see it.
IMO

I could see the state not wanting to look into anything that would help GZ's self defense claims.

Thank God for defense attorneys IMO.

MO'M will make sure those records are revealed at trial (if there is one).
And I'm sure they will be brought in at the SYG hearing.

O/T - Why does that give me an image of that baby on the airplane from the E*Trade ad?
http://youtu.be/mDm6iKH38C0

I don't know but who else was he calling? We don't think he was setting up his paypal account, do we???? He would be calling the only person who would be able to "fix" this problem. If it's his phone, there will be a record of the call. jmo

IMO

I could see the state not wanting to look into anything that would help GZ's self defense claims.

I believe the investigator would have seen the report from the EMT. Seven minutes after TM was pronounced dead GZ was on his way to headquarters in a cruiser. If Chief Lee is talking about the EMT's report he would have had them the next day. If GZ went to the hospital on his own and it was charged to his medical I believe the Chief would have had to ask for them or asked GZ to provide them to LE. Because of HIPPA not sure they would have automatically been sent to LE. jmo

I believe the investigator would have seen the report from the EMT. Seven minutes after TM was pronounced dead GZ was on his way to headquarters in a cruiser. If Chief Lee is talking about the EMT's report he would have had them the next day. If GZ went to the hospital on his own and it was charged to his medical I believe the Chief would have had to ask for them or asked GZ to provide them to LE. Because of HIPPA not sure they would have automatically been sent to LE. jmo

Yes, he stated "was delivered to them the next day" but he didn't say by who, I assumed it was either GZ or someone he delegated the task to....JMO

I've no doubt at all that if Zimmerman's face were injured in any manner whatsoever that the picture taker would have taken a picture of this as well.

~jmo~

So if the medical records show he had a broken nose, those records are wrong and would mean nothing because he was not taken by ambulance to the hospital from the scene?

Injuries are very often treated later. It does not mean they were not there.

My DD had a broken hand that didn't swell and she never cried. I thought it was nothing. The next day, after it was swollen, we went to the Dr and found out it was broken. She got a cast. I can assure you nothing happened between the initial injury and our trip to the Dr the following day.

IMO if those records show GZ had a broken nose, I feel certain the injury that caused the break happened the night of the shooting.

JMO

You're not the one arrested and I have no reason to doubt YOU but I truly don't trust GZ or his family...

Did he have corrective surgery?

Did he have a prior injury to his nose?

Was it REINJURED? His nose could be fragile, if he has a prior broken nose...I don't trust him as far as I can spit....and I can't spit far at all....:rocker:

IMO

That would be terrible if the SA really operates this way....I hope that is not the case, they should be going for the truth not just a win...JMO

I don't know if LE/The State/The investigator have them or not.

But I do know MO'M says he does and he said he would give them to the state.

I don't think he would lie on record about something so easily proven / disproven.

But, that JMO.

I've no doubt at all that if Zimmerman's face were injured in any manner whatsoever that the picture taker would have taken a picture of this as well.

~jmo~

But we don't know if the picture taker took a picture of GZ's face.
All we know is we have not seen one.

There could be many reasons for that.

We can't just assume that person didn't take one. IMO

You're not the one arrested and I have no reason to doubt YOU but I truly don't trust GZ or his family...

Did he have corrective surgery?

Did he have a prior injury to his nose?

Was it REINJURED? His nose could be fragile, if he has a prior broken nose...I don't trust him as far as I can spit....and I can't spit far at all....:rocker:

We don't know if he had corrective surgery. We have not seen any medical records yet.

We don't know if he had a prior injury to his nose. We have seen no records indicating he did or did not.

Was it reinjured? I have no clue. Even if it was a reinjury, it's still an injury and would not negate the fact that his nose was broken.

I don't know how it got broken or if it was another injury to a fragile nose. All I know is MO'M says he has records regarding the nose. He said it on record during the bond hearing. He said he would give the state those records.
IMO that is very easily proven / disproven so I would see no reason MO'M would lie about that.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member