George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am George's age too and I can tell you if I met someone and found out their choice of music was rap I would not take it any further. George just doesn't fit the personally that goes along with the rap music lifestyle, IMO. Having said that I was trying to make a "funny" when I posted that. I was trying to picture, George rapping. Wasn't pretty!
There IS no lifestyle that GOES with listening to rap. My daughter-in-law is a perfectly normal mother and wife-college student, and beautician, and she has no "lifestyle" attached to the Rap music that she enjoys listening to...And perhaps that is what YOU would do, but George is not YOU, aye? Perhaps HE sees things differently than you do? Possibly. It is a mistake many people make when following a case-attempting to assimilate it all into a neat little package of "that is not what I would do" but you can't do that because no 2 people are exactly the same and what YOU or I would do is NOTHING to do with what someone else would do...:innocent:

Where is Kathi Belich and WFTV on this story? Conspicuous by their absence at the moment it seems to me- where is this other shoe? Have they commented on TV at all in the Orlando area?
Yeah, me too! I have been waiting on that other shoe ever since I heard of it...could the other shoe have been the money trail at the hearing? Is THAT possible? We need to find the article where "the other shoe" dropping is first mentioned and read it in context of all that we now know. Anyone have a link handy? I am sick today and brain-dead...:sick:

Cindy did tell Amy that at one time she did consider selling the house to Casey, letting Casey take over the payments because she couldn't afford them. I always assumed that was just wholly made up and never ever on Cindy's radar screen. I was surprised today when I did find Amy saying Cindy told her that on the car ride to Tony's. It is on this tape, near the end, seven minute mark.

Maybe Cindy did bust George in another affair, or there was a lot of fighting and threats of divorce because she had strong suspicions. This wouldn't be something Cindy would offer up to Amy. Things to reveal Casey's evil deeds, sure, Cindy's problems...no way.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzzCDZBT5yg[/ame]
I have always wondered what the searches for household weapons and neck breaking were related to; because clearly one wouldn't needknowledge of either of those to incapacitate a toddler.
I think the bat phones may have revealed alot to LE. I do think it is possible for him to have had trysts and not be discovered , politicians do it every day.
The whole family was a mess. I wouldn't put an affair past George, at all. It was not a happy home behind closed doors. If there were no truth to this both George and Cindy would have called the media to their home and made several denials by now. It is not their nature to have self discipline. That we know for sure. Their silence indicated to me they do not have any righteous indignation about this topic.The hand-holding was staged for the cameras. The ice that could make an Eskimo cold that was between them in the courtroom was, imo, the TRUTH. People tell on themselves.

I think Hornsby is wrong on a lot of stuff in that blog. Can we quote and talk about it since he is a member?

I personally think he hit it out of the park on this The silence coming from WFTV is deafening

It does NOT SAY she showed a receipt for love letters and GEORGE has denied through his attorney

George denying this through his attorney means nothing. George needs to come
out and face the public himself and deny it. The fact he hasn't speaks volumes.

I think Hornsby is wrong on a lot of stuff in that blog.

I disagree with a great deal of what Hornsby says. For me it's not a matter of whether he's right or wrong. It's just that much of what he posts are his own opinions and not based on actual law.

That blog isn't considered MSM and it's certainly not the first source where it was mentioned that "another shoe was going to drop".

I'll let it go at that. :waitasec:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4959196#post4959196"]George's alleged statements to Holloway - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500