George's testimony at trial

JB was trying to say that GA had put the tape on to implicate Casey.
They established in deposition when he got the cans back from ICA there was no tape. Then when the police retrieved them on Aug 1 they did. He didn't put it there.I guess ICA could have done it but he locked his shed back up. She was in jail from the 16th thru the Aug 1st. doesn't look kike she did it to him. but I will never say never. he did say ONLY Cindy knew where the key was. after 6/24/08
Casey had told CA years before about Lee touching her anyway if not GA.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5
pg 210.

I find it interesting we never heard at all if the tape had been printed ,which I do not believe it was because as we saw in court it was still on the gas cans. Had they done that whoever prints were on the can would have been directly tied to the tape without all the silly guess work and depo's.

Was the finger printing on the duct tape (sticky side ) attempted? If not why? We know they dusted the cans for prints.

Jeff Ashton said in a couple of the recent interviews they never heard about GA molesting Casey. Hmmmm so 6 weeks before Trial starts the A’s hear something the DT is going to say; I believe it was implicating George in disposing the body. I don’t even think the A’s were aware about the molestation theory.

I know it doesn’t matter much now since the verdict yet the trial gave us more to sleuth at what was going on behind the scene with the DT and A’s.

Didn't JA say that nothing in the defense's opening statement came as surprise to the prosecution? That they knew about all the allegations against George because George told them? I could have sworn JA said that in one of the interviews... I don't think the prosecution had heard anything about the sexual abuse prior to George telling them about what was going to happen at trial. Maybe I'll have to see if I have any of those interviews on my dvr and see if I'm completely imagining things. lol

GA had suspicions about KC's employment. He wanted to believe she was working at Universal, she had a Univeral ID. Sounds like he thought something was hinky, though.

If he really thought it was hinky, gosh, how hard is it to call up universal and say "Hi, this is George Anthony. My daughter Casey Anthony works there. I need to speak with her please."

Then they would either connect him to her, or say, "We do not have a Casey Anthony that works here"

JB was trying to say that GA had put the tape on to implicate Casey.
They established in deposition when he got the cans back from ICA there was no tape. Then when the police retrieved them on Aug 1 they did. He didn't put it there.I guess ICA could have done it but he locked his shed back up. She was in jail from the 16th thru the Aug 1st. doesn't look kike she did it to him. but I will never say never. he did say ONLY Cindy knew where the key was. after 6/24/08
Casey had told CA years before about Lee touching her anyway if not GA.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5
pg 210.

George really outdid himself with the gas can/duct tape testimony, didn't he? He was squirming between the truth and how to keep from perjuring himself. He only succeeded in making himself look more guilty.

What I don't understand is why the state didn't repeatedly hammer in the fact that Casey had as much access to the tape (and gas cans) as George did.

eeeeeeek! I just had a horrible thought guys.

What if this was all set up between GA,CA, ICA and the defense team, just to create reasonable doubt? OMG, I totally believed GA today but now I don't know!!!

I thought it was just the defense but maybe GA & CA are in on it!

ETA: See, ICA makes all these accusations which can't be proven, so GA doesn't go to jail. GA denies it all. ICA walks due to reasonable doubt!!!

Now that this is all over... I think this is exactly what happened.

The quote above was written May 25th...

Didn't JA say that nothing in the defense's opening statement came as surprise to the prosecution? That they knew about all the allegations against George because George told them? I could have sworn JA said that in one of the interviews... I don't think the prosecution had heard anything about the sexual abuse prior to George telling them about what was going to happen at trial. Maybe I'll have to see if I have
no you aren't it's here around 4:30 min mark. The defense had the "proof" everyone is shouting about they could have used it. -Just chose not to. JA was surprised JB decided against it. It didn't really belong in the trial. Casey was on trial for murder. "Whatever" they have sealed. Remains to be seen.
-little disturbing someone has proof and no one is going to be forced to answer for it.:banghead:
" ....We had known that through some discovery in the case which was sealed from public view because of the Gr - the ah, the nature of it. So we knew that. You know we expected some of that... him to say some of that in opening. We were surprised when none of it was actually proven in Court. That did surprise us a little bit"...

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1041513351001/casey-anthony-prosecutor-reflects-on-trial-verdict/?playlist_id=87485[/ame]

Didn't JA say that nothing in the defense's opening statement came as surprise to the prosecution? That they knew about all the allegations against George because George told them? I could have sworn JA said that in one of the interviews... I don't think the prosecution had heard anything about the sexual abuse prior to George telling them about what was going to happen at trial. Maybe I'll have to see if I have
no you aren't it's here around 4:30 min mark. The defense had the "proof" everyone is shouting about they could have used it. -Just chose not to. JA was surprised JB decided against it. It didn't really belong in the trial. Casey was on trial for murder. "Whatever" they have sealed. Remains to be seen.
-little disturbing someone has proof and no one is going to be forced to answer for it.:banghead:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/10415133...-reflects-on-trial-verdict/?playlist_id=87485

oddly, I watched so many of JA's interviews but not this one. I'm on my way out now so can't go find some of the others where I am sure he mentions surprise of some piece of JB's OS. It was in one of the earlier ones unless I didn't understand

oddly, I watched so many of JA's interviews but not this one. I'm on my way out now so can't go find some of the others where I am sure he mentions surprise of some piece of JB's OS. It was in one of the earlier ones unless I didn't understand

The link worked? I was afraid it wouldn't! :woohoo:

" ....We had known that through some discovery in the case which was sealed from public view because of the Gr - the ah, the nature of it. So we knew that. You know we expected some of that... him to say some of that in opening. We were surprised when none of it was actually proven in Court. That did surprise us a little bit"...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/10415133...-reflects-on-trial-verdict/?playlist_id=87485

My bolding

I didn't take what JA said in the interview that way at all.

I don't see in the interview that he's saying there was proof, only that they knew the defense was planning on using the allegation. He then goes on to say that he was surprised that they didn't prove it. To me that says there was NO proof. I believe if there was actual proof, it would have been in the trial since the DT was basing their defense on it.
JMHO

eeeeeeek! I just had a horrible thought guys.

What if this was all set up between GA,CA, ICA and the defense team, just to create reasonable doubt? OMG, I totally believed GA today but now I don't know!!!

I thought it was just the defense but maybe GA & CA are in on it!

ETA: See, ICA makes all these accusations which can't be proven, so GA doesn't go to jail. GA denies it all. ICA walks due to reasonable doubt!!!

That could probably be the most logical conclusion in this bizarre trial.
JMHO

My bolding

I didn't take what JA said in the interview that way at all.

I don't see in the interview that he's saying there was proof, only that they knew the defense was planning on using the allegation. He then goes on to say that he was surprised that they didn't prove it. To me that says there was NO proof. I believe if there was actual proof, it would have been in the trial since the DT was basing their defense on it.
JMHO

Why would he be surprised they didnt prove it ,if he didnt think it could be proven?

Didn't JA say that nothing in the defense's opening statement came as surprise to the prosecution? That they knew about all the allegations against George because George told them? I could have sworn JA said that in one of the interviews... I don't think the prosecution had heard anything about the sexual abuse prior to George telling them about what was going to happen at trial. Maybe I'll have to see if I have any of those interviews on my dvr and see if I'm completely imagining things. lol

no, you are not imagining things. I heard it out of JA's mouth on one of his interviews. Maybe Joy Behar show can't remember, there were so many. JA definitely said he knew their defense before hand. I love JA and LDB. they did their best! Who would have guested the Jury would vote the way the did. I surely didn't!!

That could probably be the most logical conclusion in this bizarre trial.
JMHO

it crossed my mind too and if CA was in on it, GA was too. That's why in one of my other millions posts I put down that the first mistake was letting CA and GA in the courtroom. Although they could have watched like us, but it might have been different and maybe the jurors would have thought differently of them if they weren't there. sorry for the run on sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back