Geraldo Rivera - Live and at Large, Sunday, Dec. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see KC taking a deal......she is more an all or nothing type, I think she will go all the way.

Plus I think her mind has convinced herself that she didn't do it, and she needs that belief to keep her (i don't want to say "sane") but at least functioning.

JB answered by saying the best resolution would be to find Caylee. DUH!

LOL
Gee, Baez, ya think?

I pray she doesn't get a deal like 15 years.

15 years would be a total injustice.

NG has said all along that Kobi is a "paid consultant for the defense" wonder if they paid him to hold that title and now can't pay him to actually consult on the evidence?

Maybe they just stringing him along so that they have a voice on the NG show, and have the intention of only using Dr Lee.

LE might NOT be offering much at this point either. They'd want a body, and there might not be one after all this time. They'd probably take a confession, though. It will be interesting to see.

I don't think they should allow a plea without a body. Anything else, the A's will say LE forced her to wrongfully admit it and it will never have closure.

what jose and his client dont seem to realize, is that as bad as accidental death in the comission of felonious assault is,what people are coming up with on their own is even worse (by that I mean premeditated after a bad fight, angry, violent,) and people will continue to think even worse things, because they dont know what the truth is, a plea could get her the possibility of parole someday.......

I wonder, when I see and hear JB, if he even has a plan. He seems to just give that cocky grin like "What, me worry?" I can't figure out anything at this point that would save his client. I can't think of anywhere that people haven't heard of this story and more importantly watched the CA & GA reality show. :waitasec:

I wonder, when I see and hear JB, if he even has a plan. He seems to just give that cocky grin like "What, me worry?" I can't figure out anything at this point that would save his client. I can't think of anywhere that people haven't heard of this story and more importantly watched the CA & GA reality show. :waitasec:

I've heard about these people with lives outside of this website, but until I see proof................

I think she did, he said "No one has asked me to yet". Or did I dream that?

Nope, you didn't dream that. I'm sure I've heard her ask him this and that is, indeed, how he answered.

Unbelievable as it may be.

Well if Kobi hasn't examined his DNA yet, it is KC's pre-trial hearing this week (Dec. 11?) and the trial was set of Jan 5 wasn't it -- so there is barely 3 weeks left!!!!

There has to be a plea deal in the works unless JB is counting on the Prosecution delaying to save him from filing a continuance. He hasn't filed for a speedy trial, change of venue or, delay yet and the clock is ticking.

How does JB have time to think about being on Geraldo????
I could be wrong, but I don't believe the defense has to file a request for a speedy trial, I think that's automatic. They can waive their right to a speedy trial, which I believe Baez is planning to do.

I've heard about these people with lives outside of this website, but until I see proof................

I think there are thousands of blogs and news forums that have discussed this case. Good Morning America, The Early Show, you name it. It's not just people from here that discuss it.:) I guess CA is the reason most folks have heard about it. She just loves the spotlight..IMO

If the state will give a plea for less than Life in Prison, I think Ho-zay would be crazy not to take it. What's he got?

1. Caylee's alive. Her grandparents will swear to it. There have been all these tips and sighings ignored by police. Casey won't tell who Caylee was really with the last time she saw her because she's protecting her family from scary people. Problem with that, the state will show a creature who lied like a rug when her baby was in the hands of scary people and still won't co-operate to find Caylee because she's afraid the people are so scary they'd kill her. (I call that the WTF defense-leaving your child with people so scary they'd kill your whole family and her rather than helping the police and the FBI rescue your baby from people that scary. Would love to see KC on the stand explaining how that works.) The state has evidence of decomp on top of a pile of...lies and evasion emitting from the creature. Thirty one days. Made up babysitter. Made up alibi. Made up outcry witnesses. Made up people, names, addresses. Made up phone calls. Searching for baby byspinning once ridiculous story after another, living a lie, poll-dancing in nighclubs, acting like nothing was wrong, writing bad checks to buy big sun glasses and beer, and having lots of sex. NO rational, verifiable EXPLANATION of event during which Caylee went missing from perp. Evidence of decomposition in perp's trunk. Police can probably show monumental efforts on their part to track down credible tips, but I don't think the jury will find it unreasonable that they didn't go off on wild goose chases when the creature is so clearly guilty?

2. SODDI, and/or the police are incompetent. The infamous some other dude did it defense won't fly very far here when everybody else (who was a real human being, as opposed to a made-up one) co-operated fully, is on tape doing so, took lie detectors, passed while didn't take a lie detector, while the perp lied and obstructed on audio and video for all the world to see, won't even tell police what actually happened when Caylee went missing, waited 31 days to report her baby missing and partied like a fiend after her daughter had allegedly been taken by scary people. The police are also on tape and they look pretty competent. The Body Farm People and the FBI will probably look pretty good on the stand too. It's pretty clear that the mother of the year didn't give them anything to work with. If someone else took Caylee-- why has KC never said who, when, why, what really happened? If the decomp in KC's car wasn't Caylee's, then whose is it?

3. The creature is "bat-poop crazy." Well, probably, but not so crazy that she can't shop at Target, party at Fusion, cook lasagna, pick up people from airports, locate gas cans, steal her friends and family blind, google, myspace, lie like a pro and obstruct the police.

Ho-zay would be just as crazy if he didn't go for a plea, because I have a strong suspicion that not much will go his client's way if this goes all the way to trial. Yet, we know how things go at the Ant Farm, so this may very well end up before a jury. LE might NOT be offering much at this point either. They'd want a body, and there might not be one after all this time. They'd probably take a confession, though. It will be interesting to see.

OMG..the whole post is hilarious....and ridiculously true...:clap:
and your "I call that the "WTF" defense"...classic :clap: and the SODDI and bat-poop crazy.....oh.my.gosh. :crazy: As funny as this, you are right...what jury would buy any of this gar-bahj ??? She is up the proverbial creek.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname