geraldo rivera said he has spoken to Judge Perry about this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read that Geraldo was on the front row today. It prolly went down like this:

Geraldo: Hey!! Judge!!! Hey!!! Judge Perry!!!!! How's it going???!!!! Thoughts on the trial???!!!!

HHJP: Smiling- Gerallo- you know I can't say anything to you bout this trial. Now get on outta here before I let da bailiff shoot ya.

:crazy:

ha ha geraldo rivera: yA R being Baezing.....

Geraldo is a washed-up has been that is trying to keep his 15 minutes going... he's full of it!

If this weren't attached to such a tragedy, it would be comical that JR is JB's idea of going through the back door shooting for a mistrial. Have you ever seen such a group of whiners that couldn't counsel their way out of a paper bag?

Judge Perry's integrity vs. Geraldo's credibility

nuff said

This revelation is probably in response to this:
Geraldo Rivera’s at the courthouse in Orlando for testimony in the Casey Anthony trial. During the recess Friday, Geraldo had lunch with Defense Attorney Jose Baez, who Geraldo says is “extremely frustrated by Judge Perry’s rulings limiting his ability to bring in evidence.” Baez, who expects to wrap up his case on Wednesday, is trying to establish dysfunction within the family to back up his argument that Casey was the victim of physical and sexual abuse. http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/casey-anthony/
I hope HHJP bans Geraldo from the courtroom. Oh yeah, Baez tells Geraldo he'll be done by Wednesday, but told HHJP it may take until Thursday. Looks like someone is still playing games...

what the hell? Is he serious? OMg, I know for A FACT that any Judge CAN NOT talk about any case that they are sitting on.

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

Oh no... shades of Marinade Dave and HHSS. How does GR get away with such irresponsible reporting?! Hope HHJP nips this in the bud.

Oh sure. I bet Judge P sat right down there in the courthouse and spilled all kinds of classified top secret information. Sure thing, Geraldo.:liar:

They were probably getting on the elevator together and HHJP asked GR to hold the door. End of story.

what the hell? Is he serious? OMg, I know for A FACT that any Judge CAN NOT talk about any case that they are sitting on.

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

Wanna bet if GR is called out on this, he will say he meant he had a conversation ABOUT the judge, with JB......:loser::banghead:

If this weren't attached to such a tragedy, it would be comical that JR is JB's idea of going through the back door shooting for a mistrial. Have you ever seen such a group of whiners that couldn't counsel their way out of a paper bag?

Even Diana Tennis (pro DT) said on Judge Pirro tonight that this case is about watching JB being totally out-lawyered. :floorlaugh:

Geraldo: JUDGE! JUDGE PERRY!

HHJP: No, thank you sir, no bagel for me this morning, I am having a donut from the
desert lady!

GR: Hey Judge, Judge a word with you for a minute?
The Judge: No comment.
GR: Come on Judge, I just want a minute of your time. You don't have to talk, I'll just talk. I know where there is proof that KC is innocent. I propose that we move the court to the basement address where the proof is rumored to be, and before a live audience I will unveil the truth. Come on Judge, I'll let ya be on live TV! We will garner all the ratings! Maybe you will get your own TV show! Come on Judge, whatta you think?
The Judge: Have you seen this proof Jerry?
GR: No sir but I have been assured by someone credible that it is there, and I want to unveil it on live TV!

Finally, as is being reported, I did have lunch in that same restaurant a couple of tables away with defense attorney Jose Baez who expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible. He also told me he expects to wrap his case by Wednesday, which with the prosecution’s rebuttal case means this will not be over until after the July 4 holiday.

:floorlaugh:

Did I miss these rulings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members