Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day GBC did what he did. My thoughts and prayers are with the daughters that think of a mother so kind. Why was she taken away? Her whole family need privacy. Leave them alone but let us on WS MOURN PRIVATELY for a mother taken away too soon.

2/2Justice Keane to defence: "... doesn't get him out of the corner he has painted himself into."

Great work today with all the updates, Thank you for taking the time.

Like someone else said, these words highlighted are what gives me a good feeling about whats coming tomorrow.

Not to be too confident, but its the kind of line I was hoping to hear today

a shoutout to Kiwi , who started this thread way way back , and hung in there thru thick and thin.....

We are missing a few.....Doc Watson's invaluable knowledge and his prescribed Valium milkshakes were absolutely delicious and worked a treat for me. 'Breath TGY, don't forget to breath'. :slap:

<modsnip>

Ahh and sweet Aunty(?) who drove over the Kholo Bridge and told us she'd had a bad feeling Allison was down there.

Truly one hellova team!

FYI
Some sobering comments:

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...tand/news-story/16cf325b8d3b0de9c47f8b62f7d3e

At least two of the five High Court justices, Justice Patrick Keane and Justice Virginia Bell, were critical of the change of argument, subjecting Baden-Clay’s lawyer Michael Byrne, QC, to a barrage of questions he, at times, struggled to find answers to. [That means three of the five High Court Justices were not critical on this point].

Queensland Law Society president Bill Potts said the court would deliver its verdict within two to three months.
“It’s not a competition between what is right or wrong, it’s a question of whether the High Court is satisfied on the issue of motive, of intent and of opportunity in these circumstances, to say whether it was murder or manslaughter,” he said.
“The best of all possible minds can disagree about fundamental things in law.
“Whether we all agree whether justice is done is a question for community debate.
“But legal debate takes place in courts, not on street corners.”...

So I was under the impression court would continue tomorrow and an announcement made....... this is wrong and 2-3 months is more the case?

Tessa Hardy Verified account &#8207;@TessaHardy9 now54 seconds ago

Justice Keane questions defence - an altercation where she doesn't die does not solve his problem. #badenclay @9NewsBrisbane

Melanie Petrinec &#8207;@MelaniePetrinec now33 seconds ago

Justice Keane says a "mere confrontation" that did not result in Allison's death would not have solved Baden-Clay's problems @couriermail

Twenty six words from Justice Keane sums it up for me. You guys are amazing, and I thank you for your insight.

Some questions that could be addressed to Gerard Baden Clay:
Gerard Baden Clay:
Do you believe that Allison Baden Clay is deceased?
Do you believe that Allison was murdered?
Do you have any idea as to who may be responsible for Allison's murder?
Can you define the word Murder?
Can you define the word Murderer?
Do you have any idea as to how Allison ended up under the Kholo Creek Bridge?
Do you have any idea as to how Allison had plant material from your home, her home; in her hair when she was found?

Do you know if Allison been to the hair-dresser on the day of her disappearance, in preparation for the following days function?

Did you Gerard, and Allison, your wife; have any words, on the evening of her disappearance?

Did you hear dogs loudly barking at your neighbourhood on the night that Allison disappeared?

Gerard, did you sleep on the night that Allison disappeared?

Gerard Baden Clay, Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Please explain your interpretation of "The Truth"

Gerard, do you consider yourself Honest, Ethical, Reliable and Trustworthy in regards to your Business and Personal affairs?
In relation to your Business Affairs: Please may you present a record of sorts, along with references.
In relation to your Personal Affairs; Please present some manner of record, along with references.
In relation to Marriage, please explain your interpretation of "Marriage" and family.

In the understanding that you have some knowledge of a higher Power, whose words:
"Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips."
Could you elaborate in regards to that testimony of yourself, Gerard.

Gerard, did you take out Life Insurance on your wife Allison?

When Allison disappeared:
Did you actively search for your wife Allison?
Please explain, how, why, when and where did you conduct a search.

On the day that Allison disappeared, was your foremost priority to search for your missing wife;
Or, was your priority to find a Doctor who would document your recently acquired injuries, as you prescribed?
Did you obey express orders to attend the Police Station to have the injuries to your Torso photographed, and documented;
Did you have a car accident on the way to the Station? Were you hospitalized? Did that hospitalization buy enough time to reduce the marks and bruising to your torso?
In how many days Gerard, should the injuries fade?
Might "Car accident" injuries blur with "other accident" injuries to create confusion sufficient?

Gerard, somebody proffered a theory of Depression and Suicide early in this matter.
The words Zoloft, and empty Zoloft packets strewn hither and yon were mentioned frequently. Do you have any idea why?

Gerard, you grew a beard immediately after the accident. Was there any particular reason for this?

Gerard, a massive search was conducted for your missing wife Allison. The weather was abysmally inclement.
Did you or your family participate in any way whatsoever with that search?
Did you or your family ever feel the desire to thank or acknowledge those searchers?

Gerard, Toni McHugh says that on the day that Allison, your wife was found; you took Toni in your car for a drive over the Kholo Creek Bridge. Why did you choose that particular route? Did you have an express desire to share something intimate or special with Toni at that time, and at that place?

Gerard, can you please speak some words of Allison.
(Please include the name "Allison" and "my wife" in the one sentence.)
Do you have any words for Allison's family?
Gerard, do you feel that any wrongdoing has been committed in any way whatsoever in relation to your wife's death?

Gerard Baden Clay, was Allison's death Intentional or Unintentional?
Was Allison Murdered? Or was the cause of her death Manslaughter?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...e079ff31fac521

Legal observers have taken a keen interest because of the potential ramifications of the High Court’s decision.
Queensland Law Society president Bill Potts said: “Certainly the legal fraternity in Queensland will be looking very closely,” he said...

Request: Can another WS member cover and post tomorrow mornings High Court pronouncement of orders plz? at #badenclay.
Apology, I may not be available - but will try as this has important legal ramifications for justice in this case, interpreting The Law and establishing precedent for future cases.

Thank you very much, Fuskier, for all of your great posts.
Unfortunately the Courier Mail article is pay walled.

Some questions that could be addressed to Gerard Baden Clay:
Gerard Baden Clay:
Do you believe that Allison Baden Clay is deceased?
Do you believe that Allison was murdered?
Do you have any idea as to who may be responsible for Allison's murder?
Can you define the word Murder?
Can you define the word Murderer?
Do you have any idea as to how Allison ended up under the Kholo Creek Bridge?
Do you have any idea as to how Allison had plant material from your home, her home; in her hair when she was found?

Do you know if Allison been to the hair-dresser on the day of her disappearance, in preparation for the following days function?

Did you Gerard, and Allison, your wife; have any words, on the evening of her disappearance?

Did you hear dogs loudly barking at your neighbourhood on the night that Allison disappeared?

Gerard, did you sleep on the night that Allison disappeared?

Gerard Baden Clay, Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Please explain your interpretation of "The Truth"

Gerard, do you consider yourself Honest, Ethical, Reliable and Trustworthy in regards to your Business and Personal affairs?
In relation to your Business Affairs: Please may you present a record of sorts, along with references.
In relation to your Personal Affairs; Please present some manner of record, along with references.
In relation to Marriage, please explain your interpretation of "Marriage" and family.

In the understanding that you have some knowledge of a higher Power, whose words:
"Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips."
Could you elaborate in regards to that testimony of yourself, Gerard.

Gerard, did you take out Life Insurance on your wife Allison?

When Allison disappeared:
Did you actively search for your wife Allison?
Please explain, how, why, when and where did you conduct a search.

On the day that Allison disappeared, was your foremost priority to search for your missing wife;
Or, was your priority to find a Doctor who would document your recently acquired injuries, as you prescribed?
Did you obey express orders to attend the Police Station to have the injuries to your Torso photographed, and documented;
Did you have a car accident on the way to the Station? Were you hospitalized? Did that hospitalization buy enough time to reduce the marks and bruising to your torso?
In how many days Gerard, should the injuries fade?
Might "Car accident" injuries blur with "other accident" injuries to create confusion sufficient?

Gerard, somebody proffered a theory of Depression and Suicide early in this matter.
The words Zoloft, and empty Zoloft packets strewn hither and yon were mentioned frequently. Do you have any idea why?

Gerard, you grew a beard immediately after the accident. Was there any particular reason for this?

Gerard, a massive search was conducted for your missing wife Allison. The weather was abysmally inclement.
Did you or your family participate in any way whatsoever with that search?
Did you or your family ever feel the desire to thank or acknowledge those searchers?

Gerard, Toni McHugh says that on the day that Allison, your wife was found; you took Toni in your car for a drive over the Kholo Creek Bridge. Why did you choose that particular route? Did you have an express desire to share something intimate or special with Toni at that time, and at that place?

Gerard, can you please speak some words of Allison.
(Please include the name "Allison" and "my wife" in the one sentence.)
Do you have any words for Allison's family?
Gerard, do you feel that any wrongdoing has been committed in any way whatsoever in relation to your wife's death?

Gerard Baden Clay, was Allison's death Intentional or Unintentional?
Was Allison Murdered? Or was the cause of her death Manslaughter?

Fabulous list of questions, Ladybird!
Taken as a whole, altogether damning - but the absolute clincher of irrefutable hard physical evidence, was the plant evidence IMHO!

Hi, can not honestly believe you have read every post in 2 weeks. It was hard to keep up to date for most. The threads kept people busy. Are you on bed rest or a journalist?

I am an avid reader; I read the book, then came over here to see what you guys had thought at the time and was hooked.

I must admit, I did skip through some, but it was amazing to read; then I got to the end and realised the appeal submission was only the next week (i.e yesterday), I couldn't believe it!

at the time this happened, my father was very very ill; I missed a great deal of what happened in the world at the time!

Ladybird1 .... thank you for your list of such pertinent questions!!!!!

The truth is being played with by Gerard and his Defence ...... for their benefits. and
High Court Judges yesterday asked their own pertinent questions and the answers no doubt revealed what they require, now the Defence are included in the High Courts examination and reasoning of the case.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...paign=EditorialSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_

Comment: High Court judges get to nub of public concerns over Gerard Baden-Clay case
David Murray, The Courier-Mail
July 27, 2016 12:00am
Subscriber only

IN one short statement Justice Keane summed up what has bothered so many Queenslanders:
&#8220;He&#8217;s had the opportunity to give the evidence. He&#8217;s given the evidence that&#8217;s inconsistent with any notion at all that there&#8217;s been an unintended killing by him.&#8221;
Baden-Clay swore he knew nothing of how his wife Allison died,so there was no basis on the evidence for a scenario of an accidental killing.

Justice Virginia Bell asked:
"When a person was the only one who knew what happened and ruled out a theory at trial, didn&#8217;t that put an end to the theory?"
Wouldn&#8217;t Baden-Clay have been expected to seek medical help for his seriously injured wife? ... :clap:

Where are you JCB?

Do you have anything you can contribute at the moment?

This statement is a promissory contract IMO.

1) GBC NEEDED MONEY and was so desperate for money he could not separate/divorce Allison (in his greedy mind) because he would loose her life insurance, the investment property and the $$$$$ to set himself and TMcH up in the business and 'a little Brady Bunch'. It was the perfect plan.

Detailing the evidence, Mr Sofronoff told the court Baden-Clay had promised his lover in person and in writing to be out of his marriage that year, by July 1, Allison&#8217;s birthday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/3ca5d01615bb40029ea4674fef442f1b

The Dickie's would have all the funds invested safely for the children's future
GBC can't be released to get his greedy mitts on the money. I just can't bear the thought!

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 6h hours ago

People who challenged the Gerard Baden-Clay appeal were shouted down. Now the High Court's asking the questions

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/e6719d0230bdea00df44b07b366f50f6

Baden-Clay&#8217;s evidence at trial was Allison simply vanished from the couple&#8217;s home. That he could then have his conviction downgraded because it may have all been an accident has perplexed the public.
This time the people asking the questions were some of the nation&#8217;s most esteemed legal minds.

FYI

Regarding 'Pronouncement Orders' as stated below:

Leonie Mellor Verified account &#8207;@leoniemellor now1 minute ago
#badenclay #HighCourt appeal adjourned til tomorrow for pronouncement of orders. Decision reserved. @abcnews

IMO this statement is incorrect. I have checked with our Alioop who has kindly clarified the situation that the twitter is a mistake. The High Court has reserved its decision which will be handed down in approx 3-6 months. The High Courts written reasons for its decision will be published for all to read on its case page at http://www.hcourt.gov.au/cases/case_b33-2016.

We are missing a few.....Doc Watson's invaluable knowledge and his prescribed Valium milkshakes were absolutely delicious and worked a treat for me. 'Breath TGY, don't forget to breath'. :slap:

<modsnip>

Ahh and sweet Aunty(?) who drove over the Kholo Bridge and told us she'd had a bad feeling Allison was down there.

Truly one hellova team!

Let's not forget our esteemed Doc Watson and our articulate and legally informed Hawkins. A shout out to each.

Haha Gerbill has to wait months. Suck eggs.

Don't sleep Gerbill. Toss & turn and remember what a horrid swine you really are.

Life is the art of being well deceived; and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted. William Hazlitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93