Get it on JVM!! Possible connection to Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings?

IMO: Every time the public is mislead purposefully by the media headlines, they should have to put a fine($$$$$) into the missing childrens foundation!!

Kyron Hormans name is being "used" - to get the viewer to tune in - that is NOT right. It is not right for the deseased child nor is it fair to Kyron, nor his family.

I agree totally.

Keeping Kyron's name out there and showing his pic is good, but the motives of the media is another story.

Well I am pretty sure NG knew that the body found in Utah was not likely to be Susan P. by last night, but that did not stop her...

I have been comparing photos with Kyron and imho only that boy found in Maine is not Kyron.....

I don't think it's Kyron
ezekielbluekyron.jpg

I hate to say this but these type of misleading headlines make me lose total respect for these programs even though I know both Nance and Jane and have done alot of good in this world.

Wow my typing skills have diminished greatly today. It must be from following the ICA trial all day. Sorry for the typos.

As first reported in an OregonLive report, state police in Maine requested photos, flyers and other information about Kyron, according to Lt. Mary Lindstrand, with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

Lindstrand told KGW Tuesday that the body was not ruled out as being Kyron but detectives had just sent the information and identifying a body is not a quick process. She added that local detectives have not been contacted again from Maine Police since the information was sent.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/stor...bout-Kyron-Horman/92H8wtKY_kyBXAk2pMFPEw.cspx

I don't understand why they would send all this stuff, if in fact the boys baby teeth were still in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels