Getting in touch with Jennie Henthorn

mysteryjunkie

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jennie Henthorn, one of the remaining family members? I would like to interview her for an article.

One of the granddaughters use to post here but hasn't in quite some time. Don't know what happened but you may get lucky and she will see your post.

I have looked Jennie up in Facebook. None of the profiles seem to fit her age. With DNA now so popular... that is one way for the granddaughter to know if she has any cousins from her aunts and uncles that were taken....

Some of the Sodder's family relatives started a Facebook group about the missing Sodder children so you may want to look there.

I found someone whose grandfather claims to have know the missing children and even claims to have dated Martha. They included what may have happened to each of them, which if true, has two still alive in New York living together, the other three, again if true, sadly passed from lung cancer, a car crash and suicide.

I found someone whose grandfather claims to have know the missing children and even claims to have dated Martha. They included what may have happened to each of them, which if true, has two still alive in New York living together, the other three, again if true, sadly passed from lung cancer, a car crash and suicide.
Where did u find this info. Im intrigued

It was found in the comments section of a Buzzfeed Unsolved episode where they discussed this case. I have become a little suspicious since the guy said he a photo of the Sodders but it is torn and faded and not sure if he should post it. You can find the comments on the Youtube video.

US Civil Aircraft Register
90132 Gathers Orvel L
90135 Glowacki Robert M

Have any of the family members entered their DNA in registries like AncestryDNA or 23andMe ?

Do you know the name of this man? I would like to see if he is telling the truth or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back