Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they searched after RW was nabbed, which was at the end of business day, so it happened overnight. The office likely didn't take as long to search as a house he has lived in his entire life.

jmopinion

And, the house is most likely where some of the murders took place or held his trophies or implements (if there are any).

If he has property elsewhere, I hope they are getting warrants for those as well. JMHO

Last edited:
<modsnip: discussing moderation> the Clark County NV grantor//grantee index

So I am re posting with link to their database

Attachments

• rexh.png
    rexh.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
This was the first thing I noticed as well. His fingers are slender and his hands look almost delicate.

What is in that basement indeed.
Ursamjr,

I just realized that you were the poster who reported and posted from his offices yesterday. Thank you for that. Is there anything else that you saw while there?

Ursamjr,

I just realized that you were the poster who reported and posted from his offices yesterday. Thank you for that. Is there anything else that you saw while there?

Not much going on. There were 4 police cars outside of the building - 2 Suffolk County and 2 State. There was a NYPD squad car one block north. There was a big black NY State police box truck (you can see it in the pictures) and a white van, also state, but I don't know what. Both the big dark box truck and white van were unmarked except for small official State logos. The police cruisers were double parked in front of the vans.

There were people in the vestibule of the building but they looked like tenants and delivery people. The building has multiple companies working out of it.

I may go over and see whats going on in a little bit.

Not much going on. There were 4 police cars outside of the building - 2 Suffolk County and 2 State. There was a NYPD squad car one block north. There was a big black NY State police box truck (you can see it in the pictures) and a white van, also state, but I don't know what. Both the big dark box truck and white van were unmarked except for small official State logos. The police cruisers were double parked in front of the vans.

There were people in the vestibule of the building but they looked like tenants and delivery people. The building has multiple companies working out of it.

I may go over and see whats going on in a little bit.
Thank you. You showed us photographic evidence of that scene yesterday and it included press setting up which is why it really was so surprising that it's only making it through MSM now.

"Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann 'staged' a car accident near his home years ago — then sued the elderly driver who struck him for $5 million, her angry boyfriend told The Post.

'It was a staged accident. He didn’t even get hurt,' insisted Steve VonDuerring, of Heuermann."

Thank you. You showed us photographic evidence of that scene yesterday and it included press setting up which is why it really was so surprising that it's only making it through MSM now.
My guess is that his coworkers were already gone for the day and photocopiers being loaded into a box truck isn't as juicy as the interviews with neighbors out in Massapequa.

When I read that he had been checking the voicemails of two of his victims, I couldn't figure out how he would be able to do that, but then I read that he also accessed torture *advertiser censored* sites, it made me think that's how he got them to give him their voicemail passwords. Then he killed them. Just my opinion and speculation.
OHHHHHH wait.... Face ID? Fingerprint PW? MOO/Speculation Didn't occur to me before bc I use neither. I still enter my pw/code manually.

"Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann 'staged' a car accident near his home years ago — then sued the elderly driver who struck him for $5 million, her angry boyfriend told The Post.

'It was a staged accident. He didn’t even get hurt,' insisted Steve VonDuerring, of Heuermann."

He always sued for $5 million. He needed that money yet wasn't fixing up his crumbling house or paying taxes. Follow the money.

When I read that he had been checking the voicemails of two of his victims, I couldn't figure out how he would be able to do that, but then I read that he also accessed torture *advertiser censored* sites, it made me think that's how he got them to give him their voicemail passwords. Then he killed them. Just my opinion and speculation.
I suppose he wanted access to their voicemails to delete any messages he might have left for them?

As I'm sure we all do, I have a million questions. I feel like I need a massive white board to diagram out all my thoughts. I do wonder if more cases will eventually be linked to him. Based on the VERY specific things he was searching, I would wonder if there is something about the age 10... Did something happen to him at that age, did something happen to someone else at that age?

Will there be younger victims, male victims, victims murdered by different methods (torture can be so many things)?

Where else has he lived, vacationed to regularly - are there any other similar dumping ground/MO in any of these areas he has been?

He seemed pretty tech friendly. I wouldn't have even known much about burner phones 15 years ago and I would like to say I've always been pretty tech savvy.

When else was family out of town without him? Are there other possible dates to look for? Even if not in the area he lives/ works, maybe he went out of town while they were out of town.

All MOO. Just things rattling around in my brain right now.

Items seen removed from his house today: "seemingly random items — cat food and a cat scratch pole; a framed picture; and empty book case."

Curious how they caption the pic of the back yard as being "run down" when it's actually a very active garden.

It makes me wonder who the gardener is in the family, since I see 2 greenhouses (one still in use as a greenhouse), some very healthy corn, some squash, cucumbers, tomatoes and what also look like beans. Some cold frames, trellises and raised beds and a variety of pots, pest fencing, bamboo stakes, etc.

I hope it was his wife's garden and not his. Maybe it sounds weird but serial killers don't deserve to also have a green thumb and a thriving garden.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member