Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macedonio said Ellerup was told to leave the couple's home with only the clothes on her back and has not been permitted to return as investigators continue searching the residence. Investigators have seized all electronics in the house including those belonging to her and the two adult children. They've also seized her car, which had been parked at the couple's Long Island home.

Macedonio tells CBS News that Ellerup's passport was not seized, but that she does not have access to it as it remains inside the home.

I'm sure it's to make sure 100% she doesn't leave during the investigation. They need her to question right?

as with Gilgo he would perhaps find a spot and use that spot for 4 of his victims...rather than chose another spot.
there are so many reasons this could be..I am not hanging my hat on different signatures etc..I think it could all be him..
he has had years to operate on the seaboard and elsewhere.
I agree. The more that comes out, especially RH disturbing web searches is showing us that this monster is all inclusive with his sexual deviancy. He was into EVERYTHING.

Next-door neighbor says he would see RH in front of his house in his car, engine running, in late-night hours. Once heard RH digging in the yard late at night and claims RH burned his garbage every few weeks, which is not allowed in that area. Neighbor didn't like him.

I wish the neighbors were more snoopy and reported him now.

Does anyone else think he is not connected to the one victim who was calling 911 while being chased? Doesn’t seem to be his MO to be out there chasing woman

I am not sold on RH being SG's murderer. IMO it was an unfortunate, but fortunate coincidence (not quite sure how to phrase that to make it sound appropriate--but you get my drift) that she ended up where she did that led to the discovery of the other girls. That said, I also do not believe SG's death was from natural causes as the ME states. Some person or persons are responsible for that girl's death.

Next-door neighbor says he would see RH in front of his house in his car, engine running, in late-night hours. Once heard RH digging in the yard late at night and claims RH burned his garbage every few weeks, which is not allowed in that area. Neighbor didn't like him.

"Frequently burned garbage"...
Not looking good. I hope some evidence is still left behind.

Two sex workers currently in Suffolk County Jail had prior contact with Heuermann and have audio recordings of him, according to the sheriff's office. The two interacted with him through various social media platforms.

"He had reached out to them for sex," Suffolk County Sheriff Errol Toulon said. "They had took the calls but fortunately, they did not meet with him."

Investigators are also talking to other sex workers in Suffolk County Jail, seeking anyone else who interacted with Heuermann in the past. That could expand to jails in neighboring counties and beyond.

They also went through Heuermann's phone records, and realized the two sex workers serving time in the jail had previously been contacted by him. They were interviewed and provided the audio recordings.

After Heuermann was arrested, members of the jail's human trafficking unit were then cleared to show his photo to current inmates to see if any of them had contact with him. They are also reaching out to sex trafficking victims no longer in custody.

According to a search warrant, police think the vehicle could contain evidence of murder and patronising a person for prostitution and conspiracy.

Boxes of evidence are searched and cataloged at the storage unit of Rex Heuermann at Omega Self Storage.

Boxes of evidence are searched and cataloged at the storage unit of Rex Heuermann at Omega Self Storage.

“Telephones, articles of clothing, jewelry, identification, notebooks, ledgers, Bibles, personal effects and/or photographs or recordings depicting the victims,” could be found, the warrant said.

Items listed included “cellular phones, condoms, cut distal ends of black leather belts, devices utilized to stamp letters onto leather goods such as belts, as well as knives, scissors, cutting instruments, Bounty paper towels” and burlap used to camouflage bodies.

This is a really informative! Makes me really curious to how they'll justify taking things like the mirror or fire extinguishers. Also makes me realize that we the public really don't know anything.

Something silly: Prof. Jules Epstein kept referring to LE being able to collect items in "plain view". My insomniac brain was like "What's in Plainview?!" (It's a town on LI just north of RH/Massapequa).
Made it has blood spatter on them? When they investigated the room maybe it lit up like a Christmas tree and needs additional testing in a lab?

But her family (father and sister) are here. They should get their passports and other items back, however. Does she own a home in Iceland? I know she has been in the U.S. since a child. I feel heartbroken for his wife and children.
I do too! Reading the comments on the DM are so harsh against his wife and family. I absolutely feel like she and her children are vicim's here too. I don't know if she has a place to live in Iceland, but I do know she visits for extended periods of time. I don't think she would actually move back there because this is where she was raised locally. I use think getting away and separating herself from this horror. Regaining her life as I'm sure her life is shattered right now.

A few days ago there was something I read that listed all the properties RH owned and the Massapequa Park home had a value of nearly $700,000.00. I would think this home is owned free and clear, so minus all the debts or liens against it she could still walk away with $300,000.00 in her pocket. She could buy a condo or small home with that amount and live quietly away from all of this. Just sad all the way around.

Made it has blood spatter on them? When they investigated the room maybe it lit up like a Christmas tree and needs additional testing in a lab?
The fire extinguisher makes me think “blunt force trauma” and possible human tissue/blood on it. But then again I’m sure they are taking/testing literally EVERYTHING out of there, for good reason

I'm doing some light middle of the night reading, about how Dennis Rader managed to cause calamity after calamity for so many all while going relatively unnoticed. Came across the biggest (and dumbest) coincidence of them all. When Rader asked police if he could be traced if he sent a floppy disk, he told them to respond, in code, in the newspaper, addressing him by the name he gave his penis. They did. It said, "Rex, it will be okay."

Dennis nicknamed his penis Rex? Latin for King?

This link ^^:

The retired firefighter said that most of the people living on their street were police officers.

'For something like this to happen under our nose is very shocking.'
-.-
'It's extremely sad. I can't stand that this guy's home is in my neighborhood.'

Tavella said that Massapequa Park is mostly comprised of cops and firefighters, and 'it's all blue-collar workers around here.'

:eek:

I guess these LE officers aren't the snoopy types or like James Stewart's character L. B. "Jeff" Jefferies in the in "Rear View.
Honestly, if I came exhausted every day the last thing I would probably have energy for was snooping on my neighbors but if I was a retired LKE officer it would be a game changer. "

The fire extinguisher makes me think “blunt force trauma” and possible human tissue/blood on it. But then again I’m sure they are taking/testing literally EVERYTHING out of there, for good reason

yes, absolutely the same as a guitar can be swung like a weapon it's often called an "axe."
blunt force trauma absolutely.
The art I'm thinking blood spatter or if he hid notes under the frames.

Lots of things are East. The sun and moon and stars rise in the East. Mecca is East, Europe is East. Disneyland Paris is East.

We know it's significant to him because he did it with all four victims. But without information from or about him, it's impossible to know why.

MOO
So true but then you have to know NY, NJ, CT are all on the last easterly direction of the United States. I mean the entire Eastern Seaboard is all also East. But for those of us who live in the Tri-State area when the AC murder's happened and how the bodies were facing East it wasn't far away from 9/11 so it peaked our interest that the heads were facing East. One of victims Kim Raffo was from Long Island so there is that link to RH too.

Once Shannon Gilbert went missing eventually leading to Gilgo Beach it was pretty easy at the time to make that connection to AC. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911