Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think, it could be a coincidence, that this painting was stored in the home of an SK, who preferred young, tender women as his victims (of torture?). He also preferred SWs, and they have a certain fashionable hairstyle often. It fits everything, IMO. No matter, who has done the painting in this home. One of three will be the artist, IMO.

In fairness, they took everything that might be of evidential value out of that house. If it looked odd, it was taken. I just think that this case has attracted fantastical theories since the beginning, none of which have panned out. The truth is almost always much more "boring" than the "entertaining" theories that typically surround unsolved cases.

I still think that you'd need at least some level of artistic ability to create that drawing. The idea of him using a special device to trace a photo of a victim seems very far-fetched to me. It doesn't look like a trace.

The fact that his daughter is a trained artist who has sketched hundreds of images tells me that it is almost certainly hers.

In fairness, they took everything that might be of evidential value out of that house. If it looked odd, it was taken. I just think that this case has attracted fantastical theories since the beginning, none of which have panned out. The truth is almost always much more "boring" than the "entertaining" theories that typically surround unsolved cases.

I still think that you'd need at least some level of artistic ability to create that drawing. The idea of him using a special device to trace a photo of a victim seems very far-fetched to me. It doesn't look like a trace.

The fact that his daughter is a trained artist who has sketched hundreds of images tells me that it is almost certainly hers.
something like an artograph would be just a normal possession for an architect who creates renderings etc. I only suggested it was used as an aid because most people cannot draw such a likeness freehand. The out line and proportion looks somewhat perfect , while the shading and coloring in of the outline looks amateurish..or unfinished. so I only suggested that parts of it look correct and something like this even an enlarger that you would use for drafting could have been used. As a fairly accomplished painter this is my opinion. Sure it could be his teenage daughter's drawing..but I will say her work is extremely interesting and is of kind of a strange subject matter given this case. I wonder if she was affected by the goings on in her neighborhood? At any rate the most interesting thing is that the detectives took it. They took it for a reason..and it had to be on a warrant somewhere right? like any photo's or drawings that could be of interest or show one of the victims or taken around the time of the victim going missing.

Could his daughter have been sketching these victims? She's very good by the way...so I don't think she drew this. mOO

They took a lot of stuff, most of which will have no connection to the case. The warrant was likely very liberal considering the charges. The idea was to take anything that might be of value and then sift through it.

My cousin sketches a lot. For every finished work, she has dozens of unfinished drawings. Sometimes, she'll just sketch something for her own entertainment, with no plan to finish it. I was the same when I was younger. I almost never finished anything.

something like an artograph would be just a normal possession for an architect who creates renderings etc. I only suggested it was used as an aid because most people cannot draw such a likeness freehand. The out line and proportion looks somewhat perfect , while the shading and coloring in of the outline looks amateurish..or unfinished. so I only suggested that parts of it look correct and something like this even an enlarger that you would use for drafting could have been used. As a fairly accomplished painter this is my opinion. Sure it could be his teenage daughter's drawing..but I will say her work is extremely interesting and is of kind of a strange subject matter given this case. I wonder if she was affected by the goings on in her neighborhood? At any rate the most interesting thing is that the detectives took it. They took it for a reason..and it had to be on a warrant somewhere right? like any photo's or drawings that could be of interest or show one of the victims or taken around the time of the victim going missing.

Could his daughter have been sketching these victims? She's very good by the way...so I don't think she drew this. mOO
Good insight, although the daughter is not a teenager. I believe she's 26 or 27. It's a very disturbing and very dark picture if she, or someone else in the family, did draw it. There are 4 of them in that home who could have drawn it I suppose. MOO.

Trying to remember the name of the serial killer who spent his time in prison drawing pictures of all the victims he could remember.

Samuel Little

Gacy did his art, not sure it was of victims, though. Ghastly paintings of clowns and other similarly weird & dark themes. I think BTK has done some paintings of victims, too, but could be mistaken. Keith Jesperson has done some art.

That actually might be his handiwork, he might really have an actual victim's image hanging in his home. Just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse, it suddenly does. I gathered he's this evil, but didn't think he was this flagrant. I do think that image strongly resembles a victim, I know others on here are saying they don't see it. Personally, I see a very strong resemblance and I really hope (!) that is not her actual image. I would still like to think it's just a print someone for whatever reason thought was "thought-provoking." That's weird and creepy enough in its own right. But if this idea that he actually made this (???) is in the realm of possibilities, everything goes full-circle back to those ghastly, morbid little dolls that some "someone" put at the girls' memorial markers. If he's weird, crazy and flagrant enough for this, he may have been weird, crazy and flagrant enough for that, too, JMO. Wouldn't want to commit to the idea at this point, but this is too weird a point to dismiss completely, JMO.

Good insight, although the daughter is not a teenager. I believe she's 26 or 27. It's a very disturbing and very dark picture if she, or someone else in the family, did draw it. There are 4 of them in that home who could have drawn it I suppose. MOO.
bbm
Math was never my strength. Why did I only count 3 possible people? o_O

They took a lot of stuff, most of which will have no connection to the case. The warrant was likely very liberal considering the charges. The idea was to take anything that might be of value and then sift through it.

My cousin sketches a lot. For every finished work, she has dozens of unfinished drawings. Sometimes, she'll just sketch something for her own entertainment, with no plan to finish it. I was the same when I was younger. I almost never finished anything.
That is so funny. I cant even imagine drawing something for any other reason than that it’s fun. Doodling as a way of life. Well, pasttime anyway. I have to say that this drawing is quite good IMO mostly for the rage the battered girl expresses. Defiance. It’s the context of the place in which it was located that makes it sinister. Obviously.

Warning, nothing new but still gross.
Feb 21, 2024
Accused Long Island serial killer Rex Heuermann’s sick online searches — including looking up deviant sex acts and autopsy photos — were exposed in new court documents Tuesday. NY Post reporter Kevin Sheehan shares this story.

I think the drawing is the daughter's artwork. Many teenagers go through a phase where they sketch "edgy" or dark stuff. She has an undergraduate degree in Fine Arts (BFA). Besides the blonde hair, it doesn't really look like any of the victims. You could probably match the sketch with a number of murder victims if you looked long and hard enough. Any resemblances are likely coincidental.
I seem to remember the same from older threads. Iirc the daughter had a website out there initially when RH was arrested, showcasing her art. The website was then removed but there were very similar pictures represented done by the daughter. JMO.

I seem to remember the same from older threads. Iirc the daughter had a website out there initially when RH was arrested, showcasing her art. The website was then removed but there were very similar pictures represented done by the daughter. JMO.
to me they were not similar but they were possibly a similar subject matter showing female figures in various states .
but not portraits.

to me they were not similar but they were possibly a similar subject matter showing female figures in various states .
but not portraits.
I went to the wayback machine to see if I could get the website back up but no luck. The links on her linkedin page are still deactivated that used to take you to her site.
The picture in question to me looks like the kind of thing an art student might even draw in high school - kind of a "goth" type thing - no significance - just maybe even a character for an animation of some sort of video game.
My take is that they took a lot of things out of the house and storage units - including such things as cat food etc - and not everything has significance
IMO

Are there clearer images of this "image" found in his home? Are people theorising that it might not be a a painting/drawing but a photograph? How sinister.

Looks like an illustration or drawing not a photo but we only have a small blurry photo to go by...I think if it was a photo that would be pretty damning.

Looks like an illustration or drawing not a photo but we only have a small blurry photo to go by...I think if it was a photo that would be pretty damning.
A while ago I recall someone said it may be a shooting target. Apparently there are some sick people who buy disturbing shooting/gun range targets (if that’s the proper term) such as pictures of battered women.

Does anyone other than me think that the woman in the image looks very much like Lindsay Harris? I think there's an extremely strong resemblance, but I noticed early on that the part of the hair in that image is on the opposite side of where I see Lindsay's in her photographs. For that reason, I've operated on the assumption it's not "actually" a victim and I assumed it was a print (which would still be bizarre in its own right, to have that in the home). But now after seeing the comments here I'm not so sure it's a print someone went out and purchased. I know women do change the hair part location, I've changed mine. I find it absolutely horrifying that this image was in the home, print or "custom." However, any customized aspect-- I'd be absolutely mortified. And the shooting target aspect-- that's equally freaky to consider. But I mean we're talking about what a murderer "might have" done. If someone is going to be out there stalking and murdering women, leaving them out on the beach in burlap, he's capable of literally anything-- including custom images of victims, those ghastly little dolls at the memorials, there's no way to know until LE & the system release information and/or the trial. Anything is unfortunately going to be possible. This murderer is truly a monster, complete with vicious calls to victims' families and friends, he is completely out of touch with the reality of his acts. It's all just a horrifying spectacle, so I shouldn't be surprised, seriously. RIP for LISK victims. What a sick, ghastly monster. I've had a feeling for a while he was going to be one of these "funny guy" types like BTK with the "cereal killer" moment. There are no words when you watch something like that. It just doesn't penetrate with some of these incredibly twisted perps just how sick and monstrous they are. If RH is LISK, he's capable of anything. And his family ought to be grateful he has been removed from their lives. What a shame he wasn't removed earlier, other women might still have their lives, too. MOO, but if RH is LISK, his family ought to be getting down on their knees and thanking law enforcement from the bottom of their hearts for getting him out of there because I doubt they'd be completely safe, either, if he is indeed LISK. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs