Girl with red shorts and white top

Could Alcala have had her point to her wrist area and under her chin as a "Time to kill" photo? Maybe she did not realize what he had her do that for and is why she is pointing to her forearm and not the exact wrist area? Or... maybe she is pointing to where he bound her forearms and tried to choke her out? I still think the marks on her legs look like somebody took a swing at her with a baseball bat or the bruising is from prolonged pressure to the area.

I saw this photo as a possible for another UID and could not get her image out of my head, so I am posting it here as a possible (?) for the Alcala girl. I have not posted potential case resolutions before. I generally "mine" photos and info here because it is a good sourse for research. Still, this one I felt compelled to post.

If the Alcala photo was taken upstate NY or north east as some have suggested, this geographical area fits with the missing girl (general area). Thoughts?

lulloff_kathy.html

Attachments

• Alcala.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 77
I have a Canadian contact so I sent the information there for review.

I can't believe there has been no more word on dorothy C - makes me think there I something in it, BUT they can't confirm it is her without a body/DNA. Has anyone been announced as a match for any alcala photos if a body has not been found?

I can't believe there has been no more word on dorothy C - makes me think there I something in it, BUT they can't confirm it is her without a body/DNA. Has anyone been announced as a match for any alcala photos if a body has not been found?

I responded on the other post Kk1982

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike