Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*

Do you have a link to Valhall's article? I'm just not seeing that Japanese skeleton art anywhere in Casey's photo folders.

ETA: I did find a copy of the article that someone posted on another site, but there were no links provided. :/

OK, I figured it out. Valhall was looking at the Internet Explorer history file from the laptop, which includes quite a few references to a file folder called "artwork." I don't believe we were ever provided with a copy of the "artwork" folder from the laptop, but you can find lots of the pictures by looking up the names of the files on Google. "Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg" (the scary Japanese skeleton picture) does show up in the history a couple of times for July 13-14, 2008 (in between plenty of silly, frivolous things about music, sports, blah blah blah having nothing to do with death--I can't follow this girl's mind at all :waitasec:). I would want to get JWG's expert advice before giving exact dates and times--I think the error in times was only for the Firefox browser, but I'm not sure which column of the spreadsheet I'm looking at has the relevant times.

One thing that is absolutely clear in seeing these morbid pictures/images is that Casey is a sick, sick woman. She is just too evil to imagine. Even people who murder do not normally drive around with a dead corpse in the trunk, they don't save images of skeletons after the sick deed has been done. (Serial killers maybe) Gosh, she was a young mother who not only murdered her baby but had to see that child in a decomposed state. That would freak anyone out. But not Casey. She was probably able to see the 'apple of death' without blinking an eyelid. I don't think even Scott Peterson was this bizarre. She is just plain e-v-I-l.

Yup, and it is safe to assume that she downloaded the apple skeleton etc right around the time she abandoned her car (ie dumped Caylee's body) due to the smell. Didn't LE believe that she left Caylee's body in the woods between the 23rd and the 27th?

Thinking about that in relation to those images is beyond upsetting.

Cindy and George should be thankful that they are alive. Initially I had thought that Casey was just another ordinary baby-killer. But she is not. She is crazy. It seems almost unimaginable that a petite, 20-something girl could be this sick. It's wild enough to feel like fiction.

One thing that is absolutely clear in seeing these morbid pictures/images is that Casey is a sick, sick woman. She is just too evil to imagine. Even people who murder do not normally drive around with a dead corpse in the trunk, they don't save images of skeletons after the sick deed has been done. (Serial killers maybe) Gosh, she was a young mother who not only murdered her baby but had to see that child in a decomposed state. That would freak anyone out. But not Casey. She was probably able to see the 'apple of death' without blinking an eyelid. I don't think even Scott Peterson was this bizarre. She is just plain e-v-I-l.

When my cat died, my husband put the cat in a bag and went to get a shovel. He started digging the hole and I was going to bring the bag to him. I lifted the bag and realized the meaning of "dead weight". The cat had been in the yard for a few days... in Central FL heat. The weight and smell from the bag was overwhelming and made me throw up. I never brought the bag over to my husband. I never even saw the cat after he died. It makes me nauseous to this day thinking about my CAT. You would have to be a sick woman to do that with your child!

When my cat died, my husband put the cat in a bag and went to get a shovel. He started digging the hole and I was going to bring the bag to him. I lifted the bag and realized the meaning of "dead weight". The cat had been in the yard for a few days... in Central FL heat. The weight and smell from the bag was overwhelming and made me throw up. I never brought the bag over to my husband. I never even saw the cat after he died. It makes me nauseous to this day thinking about my CAT. You would have to be a sick woman to do that with your child!

:twocents: Venturing into THIS fray: (and trust me, this is WAY beyond my pay grade!:blushing:)....IMHO, her behaviors regarding her actions toward HER CHILD, a HUMAN BEING are indicative of an EVIL self centered, selfish, entitled "spoiled" individual with LEARNED skill sets that were NURTURED by default of "keeping the peace" or "whatever" by those with whom she lived/co-existed/manipulated.:banghead:
:waitasec: Many an individual within the field of public service is asked the question "oh, how can you see/touch/deal/tolerate with the icky/messy/disgusting/smelly/"whatever gross term" stuff"? and for many (nay, most) the answer is a simple because Somebody's CHILD is/was involved & deserves MY BEST SKILLS to resolve the issue. :rocker: Yeah, there's a massive amount of scientific inquiry & just plain "I wanta know" but MANY cases DO become personal (so to speak) on some level to one or more contact individual(s) & thus the passion one sees on good ole TV often DOES exist! (and as our girl Martha Stewart says, "that's a GOOD THING").:blushing::blushing:
:banghead: Back to FCA, Caylee was an :furious: "accessory":furious: ...match MY outfit, focus on ME the gorgeous YOUNG MOTHER, aren't I amazing how I "drag" it out everywhere in a car seat, oh, "it's" starting to form SENTENCES!....the fantasy world walls are closing in on ME! "it" is developing "it's" own personality and everybody likes "it" better than ME, MYSELF & I! CRISIS MODE!:moo::moo::moo:

:twocents: Please accept that my terminology of an inanimate object pronoun to represent Caylee is NOT meant as MY disrespect to her or her memory, rather a graphic depiction of my interpretation of FCA's conceptualization of Caylee's relationship to FCA's reality & worth.:twocents: :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back