Globe Interviews LP

Maybe KC is the type who has to act out her fantasies. Her energy is directed toward the goals of the fantasy cause she doesn't have any better ideas to structure her life.

KC's entire life is a fantasy. She lies and makes up the rules as she goes along.
I wonder when she lost touch with the real world or if she had ever been in touch with it in the first place.

<<One wonders if by trying to fake a drowning death, KC was trying to pin it on her parents?>>

You can't fake a drowning accident. No water in the lungs, no drowning.

True. But remember KC is not the brightest person. If she was a little bit smarter she could've covered up Caylee's death much easier and told a much more believable lie.

I have to ask, this is curious on my part. When you make chloroform or handle it to give to someone else........wouldn't you pass out also? Driving with gas cans and choloform in trunk..........fumes get into car department also? Just wondering............

I think LP's version of the story is somewhat plausible, but I seriously doubt you could use a shovel to lift the body out of the water, while standing on the stairs. It is too difficult. It seems like she just would have changed clothes and gone in and gotten her, or just held her under the water without dropping her.

I guess if they wanted to test this theory, they could test the shovel for chlorine, if it had a wooden handle, and had soaked up water.

This may be a completely stupid question, but wouldn't the A's have owned one of those long handled pool "nets" that are used to skim leaves, bugs, debris, etc. from a pool's surface? If so, that would have been a far more obvious choice than a heavy, borrowed, short-handled shovel.

I've never owned an-above ground pool, but I have an inground pool and if someone wants me to test the feasibility of using a long-handled pool net to maneuver and "fish out" a 36 pound object I'll be happy to give it a try.

If yes, then I'll need to know the approximate depth of water for the experiment and I'll need one of our resident Scientific Minds to suggest a suitable substitute for a small body. Dear God, how horrible to type that.

If this has already been discussed/done, I apologize for the repitition.

It just occured to me Casey likely did plan on blaming her parents for a drowning. It makes sense to me that CA & GA would be blamed, go to jail for the crime, and Casey and her girlfriend, Amy, move in the house, Amy pay rent and she could pay the mortgage!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back