Going back to the beginning

What do you want to know about TN's boyfriend?

It just seems that he has never really been discuss, and never been seen or questioned in the almost 2 years of this case. It just seems odd that, as connected the the case as TN is, why never a mention of him. I know that if my grandchild was missing, my boyfriend would be right by my side supporting me and my family as much as he could. I don't think I have even seen a pic of him, no interview nothing. I know I am curious by nature, to say the least. I guess the more "absent" something/someone is, the more I want to know about it.:waitasec:

It just seems that he has never really been discuss, and never been seen or questioned in the almost 2 years of this case. It just seems odd that, as connected the the case as TN is, why never a mention of him. I know that if my grandchild was missing, my boyfriend would be right by my side supporting me and my family as much as he could. I don't think I have even seen a pic of him, no interview nothing. I know I am curious by nature, to say the least. I guess the more "absent" something/someone is, the more I want to know about it.:waitasec:

I've been investigating JH who is a convicted criminal for a few days and here is my analysis of JH’s character: extremely dangerous, deceptive, destructive, careless and negligent. I suspect he’s a psychopath.

I don’t know when TN & JH met. TN & JH are not married and both have been married and divorced. AFAIK, Jeff has no children. He was charged with VOP/Battery Domestic Violence in 2002 and I don’t know who his victim was.

Here’s how you can locate JH’s booking photo. The fact DH wouldn’t look into the camera is very telling.

1) Open the link below and open drop down menu on Records Search - find and click on Official Records (Lake)

Type in ‘Neves, Teresa’ and click on the 2nd View button for year 2010. Note the name of the defendants in the top left corner of the document.

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/default.aspx

2) Open link to Lake County Sherriff’s Office and scroll through menu on the left. Click on Search Inmates listed under Public Information. Click on most recent booking # or Inmate ID to enlarge. Viola!

https://www.lcso.org/

Inmate Summary

November 26 1993 Reckless driving
Leaving scene of accident with property damage

April 9 2002 - VOP / Battery - Domestic Violence 04 09 2002 Bond $390

April 7 2010

F S Grand theft Bond $2000
F T Contracting without license Bond $500

Arrested: 9:42:42 am
Booked: 10:28:00 am
Released: 2:30:00 pm

June 28 2010

Offense Type/Degree

M N O/C leaving scene of accident w/o giving information. No bond

M F FTA Fraud imperson - contracting license violation
Bond $5000

Arrested: 4:05:00 pm
Booked: 4:18:31 pm incarcerated 1 month
Released: July 26 3:49:48 PM

IMO, I think an independent search party needs to follow through on the lead that was in the letter hand-delivered on September 23 2009 to the St. Augustine Record.

If LE’s measurement was inaccurate & they didn’t know where the well existed on the property, there is a very good chance the well is there and LE didn't discover it.

A well 2-3 feet deep in the ground in a densely wooded area is a great spot to hide a body so the ground needs to be cleared and meticulously searched.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145802&catid=3

<snip>

Check the back of father's mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond."

Investigators on Monday said the letter contained specific information about a site where Haleigh may be buried. Investigators told First Coast News they searched the area but nothing came up. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also said the area had been searched before.

IMO, I think an independent search party needs to follow through on the lead that was in the letter hand-delivered on September 23 2009 to the St. Augustine Record.

If LE’s measurement was inaccurate & they didn’t know where the well existed on the property, there is a very good chance the well is there and LE didn't discover it.

A well 2-3 feet deep in the ground in a densely wooded area is a great spot to hide a body so the ground needs to be cleared and meticulously searched.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145802&catid=3

<snip>

Check the back of father's mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond."

Investigators on Monday said the letter contained specific information about a site where Haleigh may be buried. Investigators told First Coast News they searched the area but nothing came up. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also said the area had been searched before.

Bluesky, I am with you. When we first heard about the letter, I thought to myself, that it was odd that it gave specific directions as to where Haleigh might have been. Very specific information. But now I wonder if the letter may have been referring to the Magnolia address?:waitasec: I remember Chelsea gave very specific information also, I can't remember where she gave the information though. I just remember that it was information regarding where to search for Haleigh starting at the Magnolia address...do you remember what I'm talkin' bout?

Bluesky, I am with you. When we first heard about the letter, I thought to myself, that it was odd that it gave specific directions as to where Haleigh might have been. Very specific information. But now I wonder if the letter may have been referring to the Magnolia address?:waitasec: I remember Chelsea gave very specific information also, I can't remember where she gave the information though. I just remember that it was information regarding where to search for Haleigh starting at the Magnolia address...do you remember what I'm talkin' bout?

So do you think the instructions to....check the back of father's mobile home was referencing Hank Sr. residence rather than Ron C?

Wouldn't that be a kick in the arse if it was that simple all along....they looked behind the wrong trailer.

So do you think the instructions to....check the back of father's mobile home was referencing Hank Sr. residence rather than Ron C?

I'm not really sure but it just seems to me that Chelsea gave specific information too, that involved the back of the Magnolia address. So I'm thinking that maybe the letter was in reference to that address and not Ron's mh. I am going to try to find the information that Chelsea gave, I think to GMFlo, and see if there are any similarities to the information from the letter received in Sept. BRB

<snip>

bbm

Another thing that I thought about...if we followed those instructions from the Magnolia address, where would that lead us? I'm not that computer savvy but does anyone know how to do this?

Also....if this well is underground 2-3 feet how would any of the players in this case know that the well was there?:waitasec:

FWIW....I have..felt...stronger and stronger....(my opinion here...).that Misty was staying at the Magnolia address...her parents were at the hospital...that last day H was seen alive...and the demise of Haleigh..was elsewhere...on someone else's watch....

I do not have the thought/feeling...that it happened in Ron's MH.....

This case really needs to be solved...but when?????.....imo...

Thank you. I'm glad that you're starting back at the beginning. I just caught something else that he said ,"somebody stole my child out of my bed." Yet since that interview he and MC have stated several times that Haleigh was on a mattress on the floor in their room. I believe from his understanding at the time was that Haleigh was in fact in HIS BED when she was taken and not on the mattress on the floor. That's out of his own mouth. So, why did they change the story of where Haleigh slept that night. Another thing that has plagued me from the beginning is where were the box springs for the beds? Also, were they sleeping on mattresses on the floor or were they sleeping on the boxed springs? and if they were sleeping on the boxed springs where were the mattresses and did anyone with LE check that angle out? Could something happened to Haleigh on the bed and they got rid of the mattress because they held DNA evidence? If that were the case then wouldn't have RC questioned where the rest of the beds were...unless he already knew the answer. :waitasec:

Ron then tells tim miller that nobody slept in the beds as the beds were all made. :banghead:

I find it odd that hank and lisa moved out of Magnolia on 2/10 or 2/11...can that be accurate? I recall a man saying that he saw misty that morning carrying a black plastic bag to the trash on Magnolia. I think some relatives had arrived and were helping Lisa move out of there since Hank was injured but that is another coincidence. Misty stayed with her family for a few days after Haleigh vanished.

bbm

Another thing that I thought about...if we followed those instructions from the Magnolia address, where would that lead us? I'm not that computer savvy but does anyone know how to do this?

Also....if this well is underground 2-3 feet how would any of the players in this case know that the well was there?:waitasec:

Excellent point. Does anyone know whose property I would be on if I copied the instructions in the letter sent to The St. Augustine Record ?

Do property records or specs I think they are called, indicate where the well is? I guess they would.

The directions in the mystery letter:

&#8220;Check the back of father&#8217;s mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond.&#8221;

http://staugustine.com/news/2009-09-29/mystery-letter-leads-nowhere

I have googled this many times using the mystery letter and the Magnolia address. Hope it's been checked out. Oh, I'm sure it has by now.

The directions in the mystery letter:

“Check the back of father’s mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond.”
http://staugustine.com/news/2009-09-29/mystery-letter-leads-nowhere

I have googled this many times using the mystery letter and the Magnolia address. Hope it's been checked out. Oh, I'm sure it has by now.

BBM
Does anyone have any ideas about what that last line could mean: "Circumstances extend statewide and beyond" ? :waitasec:

Someone could have moved the remains by now, especially since the letter was released to the public more than a year ago. Lots of time to cover someone's backside, I'm afraid.

I'm glad others are going back to the beginning because there was a lot of stuff was overlooked back then. Too many versions, too many lies.

I keep going back to the beginning, but I'm afraid I'm biased, I keep coming back with the same scenario, or some version of it. Like others, I've come to the conclusion, although I hated to believe it, there is something very rotten in Putnam County. It seems to be too tightly knit, too many interrelationships. Major cover up comes to mind.

:croc:

The thing about the crime taking place elsewhere - Hank & Lisa's, or somewhere else - makes sense because LE didn't find real evidence in the MH on Green Lane, or so they lead us to believe. So if someone actually came in and took Haleigh, wouldn't there be something? The MH on Green Ln was scoured and organized by the time LE got there. Could they just have been clearing out the drugs, the guns, etc.? Couldn't they have cleared the MH on Magnolia while RC wuz at werk? Couldn't whatever have happened to Haleigh have happened much earlier? We still don't have a true timeline. LE won't tell us, but what they did tell us (TN was at the MH in the early evening, the first 911 call came in at 2:13, per J. Greenwood) is contradictory to their official statements and what the family tells us - GGS was at the MH between 7-7:30 and the 911 call was placed about 3:27.

We didn't even know GGS entered the MH until she blurted it in anger about two weeks later. Then a year later she told people nationwide that she entered the home with clothing, changed the children's clothes, etc. - something we hadn't heard prior.

Too many changes to every story - something's NOT RIGHT.

BBM
Does anyone have any ideas about what that last line could mean: "Circumstances extend statewide and beyond" ? :waitasec:

Good question. To me, it seems to imply several things, but the one I keep looking at is at the heart of Putnam County. Of course the State of Florida can also take credit because its SA seems to be quite easy to make deals, if ya' know what I mean. :furious:

It's a crying shame when people in other states seem more interested in justice and finding the poor little child. :shakehead:

I find it odd that hank and lisa moved out of Magnolia on 2/10 or 2/11...can that be accurate? I recall a man saying that he saw misty that morning carrying a black plastic bag to the trash on Magnolia. I think some relatives had arrived and were helping Lisa move out of there since Hank was injured but that is another coincidence. Misty stayed with her family for a few days after Haleigh vanished.

Let's not forget, there are witnesses who say MISTY picked up Haleigh from the bus stop that day and headed toward Magnolia with RC speeding behind them.

Of course, there are other witnesses who said RC picked up Haleigh......

I wonder just how hard LE checked the other MHs the rest of the families were living in at the time....Hank/Lisa, Chelsea/Timmy, Tommy/Lindsy, GGS, other MHs occasionally lived in - on and off, not to mention Aunt K's land with so much available space.....

Someone could have moved the remains by now, especially since the letter was released to the public more than a year ago. Lots of time to cover someone's backside, I'm afraid.

An inspection of the well and ground could more than likely say whether someone had gone there over the past two years. If dirt had been removed and replaced on top of the well, that’s a clue the lid had been opened.

If a body was ever in the well, cadaver dogs would still hit on it I think.

BBM

Perhaps it means the person who committed the crime is an outsider from another state who wasn't born and raised in Satsuma and it isn't Joe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back