Golf club or flashlight or....?

And when she had to face the real JUDGE, unless she wangled forgiveness somehow on her death bed, she is NOT resting in peace! Victory!

I didn't know that you can read this book on-line!!!...I bought my book on eBay. It's 400+ pages with interesting photo's and comments...you can buy this book (used) on eBay right now for $2-$3. This particular book I don't want to buy 'new' because I was planning to use highlighter as much as I needed...

Sorry, I should have worded my question better. I meant does the book have more to the interviews than the interviews that we have been able to read online. I haven't found the book itself online.

I'm liking Patsy less and less these days! But I have to think that she was only capable of being who she had become because of her younger crazoid upbringing, combined with marriage to MR. Let's Always Make Everyone Think We Are EVERYTHING!, combined with death threat cancer requiring medical treatment that I have heard can cause 'chemo brain', which becomes irrepairable mental/emotional damage done to the brain while being subjected to heavy duty chemotherapy. JMO - and based solely on heresy!

Pasty also had her chin worked on that summer. It was starting to recede and being s former beauty contestant it had to affected in some way.

Just another thoughts on the subject of what 'tool' could cause such horrible head injury. In ST book, it was mention that LE was searching Ramsey's fireplace, taking into evidence the brick from the fireplace (sorry, I'm not home right now, cannot provide an exect page number). And I always feel that JB's abrasion on her right cheek has some kind of relationship to the head injury or strangulation.

With above in mind, I start searching available pictures for Ramsey's fireplace. I was looking for fireplace tools. Regardless, if fireplace was the wooden or electric fireplace, people usually decorating the fireplace with the fireplace tools. One of the tools is the fireplace POKER which is made of cast iron with ugly hook on the end. I found the pictures of Ramsey's brick fireplace but not the tools.

Here is my thought (speculation, of course!). If head blow happens on the first floor (due to JB accidently smashing BR new 'garage' set or some other childrens argument) then the most AVAILABLE 'weapon' in the room on the first floor would be not the baseball bat and not golf clubs. These items are most likely should be in the basement where children plays and for storage, especially for golf clubs. However, the fireplace POKER would be right there. By looking for variouse pictures of the fireplace POKER, you would see how heavy this 'tool' is. The shape of it's end is thick. And if used with up-down motion, it could cause considarable damage, including the side abrasion from the hook. What do you think? Is it possible?...otherwise, what prompt LE to look at Ramsey's fireplace?...

I'm still searching for the meaningfull explanation of the injuries first, from the perspective of the RAGE. Usually, the product of the rage is the MULTIPLE actions (like, multiple stabing, multiple gun shots, multiple blows). In JBR case, everything was done by the single attempt: single blow into head, single pock into vagina....

jmo...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname