Gonçalo Amaral - What Lies Beneath the Truth - Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't place the McCanns on a pedestal. I don't go spouting praises about them, and I don't wear them as my avatar. My cat is a far better person than most of these people.

The McCanns were very neglectful. However, that is all we know they were. IMO

Actually thats not true. I know the McCanns are also LIARS!!

Oh and as for Amaral the reason i have him on my avatar is cos i admire him for not backin down and for trying to do right by Madeleiene. Someone has to after all!

Btw regarding your allegations about Leonor. It was not a case of one day the Pjs went to her and beat her til she confessed. Thats just unsubstantiated crap from a convicted child killer. However...had you been reading regarding the case about Leonor and her bruises you would know they were in fact done over a month period. My guess would be by prisoners who dont like women who sleep with there brothers and then kill there kids and put em in the fridge and then feed to the pigs..IMO she deserved what she got.

I was not defending Leonor. As I said, she may have killed her daughter. However, people who are being tortured will agree to almost anything. She was questioned and beaten over a 48 hour period.

This is an excerpt from the link I posted.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2511981.ece

"Leonor Cipriano was arrested at 8am on October 14 and confessed after almost 48 hours of continuous questioning.

She retracted her statement a day later when she had access to a lawyer but was still charged and convicted of murdering her daughter.

Speaking from Odemira prison in west Portugal, she told a relative: “The police put a bag on my head, but I didn’t see what I was hit with. It was something like a baton. They made me kneel on two glass ashtrays and then they hit me. I couldn’t see who hit me because of the bag."

Goncalo Amaral has done nothing for Madeleine. Has he found her? He already had his mind made up that her parents had killed her. If he was so sure, he should have at least found her little body!

I was not defending Leonor. As I said, she may have killed her daughter. However, people who are being tortured will agree to almost anything. She was questioned and beaten over a 48 hour period.

This is an excerpt from the link I posted.

"Leonor Cipriano was arrested at 8am on October 14 and confessed after almost 48 hours of continuous questioning.

She retracted her statement a day later when she had access to a lawyer but was still charged and convicted of murdering her daughter.

Speaking from Odemira prison in west Portugal, she told a relative: “The police put a bag on my head, but I didn’t see what I was hit with. It was something like a baton. They made me kneel on two glass ashtrays and then they hit me. I couldn’t see who hit me because of the bag."

Goncalo Amaral has done nothing for Madeleine. Has he found her? He already had his mind made up that her parents had killed her. If he was so sure, he should have at least found her little body!

Well there you go then - its been stated by a forensic EXPERT in the case that the bruises were done over a MONTH period and NOT 48 hours...so shes a liar..end of story really. You said she retracter her statement - in actual fact she confessed in court to killing her daughter.

Amaral has done MORE than her parents have to find her. Unless of course the McCanns think Madeleine is hiding under Oprahs sofa ..or near the Pope perhaps? Or near the German tv studio ..or ..welll you get the picture. The parents have done NOTHING except try and mislead people for the past 2 years.

For your information he does NOT think the parents killed her. Wow you accuse him of a lot of false things. He thinks she died while they was out getting drunk.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Really? Because i dont agree with the lies your saying about Amaral? And yes..they are lies.

First of all you stated like it was FACT that he had beaten this murdering up ... when i said it wasnt and referred to the trial about it you again referred to it like it was fact.

I will say it once more. Into the hearing that has just been postponed...a FORENSIC expert testified that these bruises were NOT done over 48 hours as claimed. They was done over the space of a MONTH.

No i dont protest too much..i just think its SICK what this guy has gone through in the name of the TRUTH for Madeleine only to be attacked by the McCanns and there supporters..who incidentally think the McCanns and there friends actions are great..

Seriously..i dont get it.

An article about the Cipriano disappearance/murder

A photo of Leonor Cipriano after the Portuguese police finished with her.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00007/wife_7617c.jpg

She very well may have murdered Joana, but the fact that her confession came after this beating makes a person want to ask questions.

The placing of Goncalo Amaral on a pedestal sickens me. He is, at the least, a crooked cop.

IMO

Thank you all and, yes, I did see that and lots more over the past week since I first posted. Beginning with Madeleine McCann's disappearance I followed that thread toward a web of international intrigue which has led me on quite a journey, starting in Portugal, cruising through Belgium, with side trips to Morocco, and topping off the entire trip with a good dine on international right-wing conspiracies.

My initial impressions after digesting all of this a bit are:

1. The PJs, as a system, seem quite corrupt.
2. The McCann's have been thoroughly ravaged because of lapses in parenting.
3. It seems thoroughly plausible that Madeleine was carried off by an intruder on the night of May 3rd and ended up God knows where.
4. Pedophilia rings, quite to my surprise and horror, actually do exist and they precisely exist in Portugal.
5. It's very likely that Madeleine's abduction was organized.

And, finally, and this is just a personal feeling, nothing more, Madeleine is probably dead and none of this will ever be resolved.

Quite clearly this entire case is a tragedy for all involved and I think much of the anger directed at the McCann's rests on our belief that this would never have happened to our children, we would have been better parents, and the chaos in our lives is somehow manageable if only we are vigilant. The first may be true, but the latter is a only a comforting illusion.

Respectfully snipped....
Well there you go then - its been stated by a forensic EXPERT
Now you choose to believe a forensic expert. :waitasec:

The PJ have admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries. :)
They just claim she fell down stairs. :rolleyes:

And no surprise disgraced EX-cop Amaral is involved.

It's interesting, isn't it April, that a fall down the stairs would produce such symmetrical injuries?

Yes, Isabella, I see that you don't get it. It's okay.

Jayelles, I have long believed that Madeleine is still alive. I may be wrong, but I often feel like she will surface when she is older. That is my hope! I haven't felt like sex was involved, but there again, I may be wrong.

Thank you all and, yes, I did see that and lots more over the past week since I first posted. Beginning with Madeleine McCann's disappearance I followed that thread toward a web of international intrigue which has led me on quite a journey, starting in Portugal, cruising through Belgium, with side trips to Morocco, and topping off the entire trip with a good dine on international right-wing conspiracies.

My initial impressions after digesting all of this a bit are:

1. The PJs, as a system, seem quite corrupt.
2. The McCann's have been thoroughly ravaged because of lapses in parenting.
3. It seems thoroughly plausible that Madeleine was carried off by an intruder on the night of May 3rd and ended up God's knows where.
4. Pedophilia rings, quite to my surprise and horror, actually do exist and they precisely exist in Portugal.
5. It's very likely that Madeleine's abduction was organized.

And, finally, and this is just a personal feeling, nothing more, Madeleine is probably dead and none of this will ever be resolved.

Quite clearly this entire case is a tragedy for all involved and I think much of the anger directed at the McCann's rests on our belief that this would never have happened to our children, we would have been better parents, and the chaos in our lives is somehow manageable if only we are vigilant. The first may be true, but the latter is a only a comforting illusion.

Lol in what way do the pjs seem corrupt/
Pedophiles exist in ALL countries. There are concerns one of the friends of the McCanns was one in fact..
The McCanns have been "ravaged" due to the fact they appear unable to tell the truth along with there friends..
Anything is possible to have happened the 3rd. However the probability she was kidnapped is very slight MOO

Respectfully snipped....Now you choose to believe a forensic expert. :waitasec:

The PJ have admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries. :)
They just claim she fell down stairs. :rolleyes:

And no surprise disgraced EX-cop Amaral is involved.

She was with them for a month? Okay...

The simple fact is..which is easy to understand..that she could have got SOME of the injuries when with the PJS..but not ALL of them ..that isnt possible ...

And call him disgraced as much as you like..he doesnt come over so disgraced as the British ones involved in the case who withheld information

Or the disgraced McCanns

She was with them for a month? Okay...

The simple fact is..which is easy to understand..that she could have got SOME of the injuries when with the PJS..but not ALL of them ..that isnt possible ...

And call him disgraced as much as you like..he doesnt come over so disgraced as the British ones involved in the case who withheld information

Or the disgraced McCanns
Isabella I call him a disgraced EX cop because he is one. :)

It's a "fact" Leonore was with the PJ when she received her injuries OK.
And the PJ have admitted it happened when they were with her.

They just came up with an excuse to explain her injuries :rolleyes: IMO

Isabella I call him a disgraced EX cop because he is one. :)

It's a "fact" Leonore was with the PJ when she received her injuries OK.
And the PJ have admitted it happened when they were with her.

They just came up with an excuse to explain her injuries :rolleyes: IMO

Its a fact that the forensic scientist said that some bruises were after the original incident ( however that happened ). Its a fact that furthermore the scientist claimed that some happened AFTER the second incident. According to the scientist the brusiing happened on at least THREE incidents over a month. So although some POSSIBLY happened when the pj..not ALL did.

Its funny....its only in the minds of the McCann supporters hes a disgraced cop.

The thing is hes proved he was right..so go and figure

Its a fact that the forensic scientist said that some bruises were after the original incident ( however that happened ). Its a fact that furthermore the scientist claimed that some happened AFTER the second incident. According to the scientist the brusiing happened on at least THREE incidents over a month. So although some POSSIBLY happened when the pj..not ALL did.

Its funny....its only in the minds of the McCann supporters hes a disgraced cop.

The thing is hes proved he was right..so go and figure

None of that "even if true" Isabella changes the "FACT" the PJ admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries.

And thats why they have been charged. :clap:

None of that "even if true" Isabella changes the "FACT" the PJ admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries.

And thats why they have been charged. :clap:

SOME of her injuries..read the case please ...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members