Grandma Hollars speaks

JVM: which story (of the 3 u were told) do you believe, flo?

FH: ...i think they raped her???

Joe should change his name to Patsy......jmo

FH: maybe tommy carried her over (to t river), i dont know

Can't believe I am watching this..don't know who is crazier:innocent:

FH: misty and tommy - their parents were drug addicts and did not care of tommy and misty and they are addicts (Tom & Misty)
It is very rough for kids to grow up with addicts for parents, my mother was one and it was not a picnic growing up with her, I just had a very good grandmother who would not put up with it and took us. I kind of feel bad for Lisa and Hanks children, just because of they way they grew up. sorry for the ot in part of my post

FWIW Joe had already been in Florida for two weeks. He was scheduled to go back to TN on the day he did. Of course this was per his lawyer who isn't saying much but he did say that.

Reminds me of a feeding frenzy, Gma Flo throws all sorts of theories and thoughts out there (un-filtered) and the media take them and eat them up and regurgitate them over and over for the next 24 hours of promotion.

Gma ...... feed the media, they are looking for more gossip to feed on.

It isn't as if she has a single viable theory, she is throwing all sorts out and has everyone going in every direction. At least she is speaking out but she needed to sit down with LE not the media. IMO.

I'm watching. Bizarre the way Grandma Flo just comes right out and calls the parents crack heads and her own grandchildren drug addicts. She is an interesting interview tho'. What will she tell us next?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back