**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may even be more horrible because of it.
Those others like Dahmer aparently could not stop,could not help it because of their sickness,their uncontrollable passion to do these horrible things.
LM truly comes of as someone who made that choice,who acted as "one of them"
without truly being "into it"

I think it may even be more horrible because of it.
Those others like Dahmer aparently could not stop,could not help it because of their sickness,their uncontrollable passion to do these horrible things.
LM truly comes of as someone who made that choice,who acted as "one of them"
without truly being "into it"

I'm trying to decide his motive. Fame, curiosity, or something else

Here are the left hand comparison shots I made...

(as required photo and video credit to be given to Lucca Rocco Magnotta... cough, cough)

Killvid vein comparison with a regular LRM photo.
That's compelling evidence that could certainly hold up in court!

Welcome to WS for all of the new members!!! I don't recall anything that would make someone think of a second dog being in the room. I was thinking about it more last night, and I bet LE knows what happened to the dog because they have not asked anyone with information about where he got to dog to come forward. The fact that nothing is being said from LE about the dog probably means the dog did not survive. I hope I am wrong....
There were 6 packages mailed and only 4 received, correct? We have accounted for 4 appendages and know the head is still out there, but what other body part could it be? Could it be the puppy rather than a body part? Sorry, this may have been discussed but I'm not about to fish around for it.

Question: Is there any significance to the cuts that were made on the back - this struck me as being done very precisely and methodically. Here is a hand drawing of the cuts - the vertical ones were done first and then the horizontal ones. Is this a symbol that I should know what it means or is this just regular LM being LM.
Maybe it's his initials? The bottom one looks like an M and the top could be a lower case L rotated to be horizontal. I really don't know.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but perhaps the cut marks show how many people he has killed ...if they are a symbol for counting.

Thanks HastingsChi - I have been looking too and have not found any connection to the distinctive, deliberate cut pattern. It probably means nothing - thanks for looking with me though.

The only other thought that did cross my mind went something like this:

Sometimes when we are counting with the children to track things we will put a vertical line on a piece of paper for each item and then when we reach the 5th item, we will put a horizontal line through the vertical lines. But when my thoughts go in this "counting direction" my heart says "no" this couldn't be but my head is telling me otherwise.

To visualize, here is a crude drawing of what I am talking about.

eleph

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but perhaps the cut marks show how many people he has killed ...if they are a symbol for counting.
I thought about this, but the one above doesn't make sense, and usually you count to 5, not 4, but who really knows?

He made a lot of cuts on the body in the video. Splitting of the skin is one thing my stomach can't take. Even in fake movies I can't stand the sight. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knew how many times he cut the body in all? It may not have any significance but I definitely cannot go back and count or look at the cuts. I don't understand why he made all of those cuts to begin with. (Not that there's anything I really CAN understand about any of this)

He made a lot of cuts on the body in the video. Splitting of the skin is one thing my stomach can't take. Even in fake movies I can't stand the sight. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knew how many times he cut the body in all? It may not have any significance but I definitely cannot go back and count or look at the cuts. I don't understand why he made all of those cuts to begin with. (Not that there's anything I really CAN understand about any of this)

SAME! What's up with that? I can watch a full autopsy up-close and personal EXCEPT for the incision. I had to change my major from pre-med for that reason and because I also can't stand a blood draw. I guess you would get used to it, but in the meantime I was like, ummm, no!

Sorry for my post being OffTopic and totally random, but that picture with the red cloths and little side table thingie...... I really thought he just glued his head onto another one's body/picture. Check the shoes... those look like someone would wear when they have a brace or have a limb. Good collage though and accurate!

Sorry for my post being OffTopic and totally random, but that picture with the red cloths and little side table thingie...... I really thought he just glued his head onto another one's body/picture. Check the shoes... those look like someone would wear when they have a brace or have a limb. Good collage though and accurate!

I don't recall anything like what you are talking about Shimmers, and I don't want to view the video again. Where was this in the video? Thanks in advance, and welcome to WS's.

Going back to the cut pattern on the back: Perhaps it's indicating the 4 cats/animals and 1 human? I know it's a speculative longshot but it's all I've got for ya!

There were 6 packages mailed and only 4 received, correct? We have accounted for 4 appendages and know the head is still out there, but what other body part could it be? Could it be the puppy rather than a body part? Sorry, this may have been discussed but I'm not about to fish around for it.

This has been nagging at me too. I've been wondering why LE haven't said anything about the 6th package/part. They DID say the note said 6 parts...

I don't recall anything like what you are talking about Shimmers, and I don't want to view the video again. Where was this in the video? Thanks in advance, and welcome to WS's.

I wasn't talking about any of his video's, but i was reffering to the photo collage prima-facie has made. ( first page on this thread ) :)

Thanks!

Going back to the cut pattern on the back: Perhaps it's indicating the 4 cats/animals and 1 human? I know it's a speculative longshot but it's all I've got for ya!

I was thinking... with a lot of creativity, you can make his initials out of it LRM. Maybe I'm handy-dandy enough to use paint and make it visable what i mean.

This has been nagging at me too. I've been wondering why LE haven't said anything about the 6th package/part. They DID say the note said 6 parts...

If they're still on the lookout for the head, they certainly haven't put out any pleas to watch for it. Perhaps they intercepted it or the recipient notified them without making a fuss about it to the media. That would really frustrate LM, who would be expecting more shock and awe in the media.

Yes! I proposed that earlier! The lower 4 slashes are the M and the top slash is a horizontal lower case L(l).

I believe the penis was ruled out but cannot recall why. So what's left? Entrails? I am hoping he just let the puppy go, or that the puppy left with a 3rd person in the room. I can't deal with the thought of a puppy suffering and dying. As humans we make our own decisions, even those that may innocently lead to our own demise, but animals don't have that same freedom of choice. Well, not domesticated animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg